Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'd like to fornicate, but not sexually (Jill totally wrote this). 😂

That is what I have been saying. This smacks too much of Jill. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Jill:

You suck as a liar (and, every which way, come to think about it.)

I WRELENTLESSLY hate you.  You are SEVERELY wacko.

A message from the Rodrigues Homeschool Academy: The correct word is wrentlessly, an adverb meaning "without wrent." WRELENTLESSLY is suspiciously close to the HEATHEN English spelling, but you get a half point for using all caps. A string of emojis would be helpful to convey the true meaning of your message, which is unclear to me because you've used only words.

From: Jill Rodrigues--Principal, Headmistress, and Resident SEVERE Wacko 😵‍💫

• LOL 22
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Good job, @oliviabenson. You've been paying attention in your classes at the Rodrigues Homeschool Academy. You have now earned a worthless diploma and a trip to a Dairy Queen with Jill, David, and Janessa for all your hard work. 

But you have to pay for you Blizzard and ours too.  *Smile*

• LOL 10

Ah, the Dinguses and their whole half a cow. Didn't Sydney make a purple cake for Nurie's wedding too?

The Dinguii  sure disappeared from Jilly World, didn't they? Good for them. It's not easy to escape a professional leech like Jill. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Good job, @oliviabenson. You've been paying attention in your classes at the Rodrigues Homeschool Academy. You have now earned a worthless diploma and a trip to a Dairy Queen with Jill, David, and Janessa for all your hard work. 

What, not even a trip to the Good Olive Garden?  No, I understand.  That's usually reserved for BME and the Hunk only.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

What, not even a trip to the Good Olive Garden?  No, I understand.  That's usually reserved for BME and the Hunk only.

well you couldn't possibly go to the nice Olive Garden because your eyes might look upon alcohol......

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Triple P said:

bitter, sweet

Jill cried bitter, sweet tears over Nurie's leaving home and made bitter, sweet memories with Nurie inches days leading up to the Nurptials.

It was like Nurie was dying lol. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

well you couldn't possibly go to the nice Olive Garden because your eyes might look upon alcohol......

Olive Gardens everywhere in Ohio now handing out alcoholic beverages to everyone as guests enter the doors.  JUST to be sure to be rid of Jill & Co.  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 16
17 hours ago, AstridM said:

I’ll join you when I figure out how to wrentlessly sin. 

Im picturing a beautiful hunk dancing seductively, immodestly dressed and smiling at me. If he looks like Patrick Swayze even better. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
27 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

We know how much you love your honey David. Calm down Jillcatraz.

5E5035D8-0169-445C-B856-77A2619FA187.jpeg

Her cemetery garden is something. 

Sorry, but she'd never get David squeezed into that plot. She needs to rethink her cemetery. 

I do like the waste pipe in the background, however. It adds to the ambience. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

What is Dave eating? 

4DAE1EFA-8EDB-408A-8526-38021ED661CC.jpeg

03E1B67D-DF2B-4ED5-8F00-3A94750B07AC.jpeg

It looks like gravy (gravy and biscuits) to me.  It might be homemade but it looks more like the powdered kind that you add water to.  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
37 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

It looks like gravy (gravy and biscuits) to me.  It might be homemade but it looks more like the powdered kind that you add water to.  

Well I have made the powdered kind and it does not look like that but I also add browned sausage and a good amount of black pepper. 

• Like 7

Jill totally wrote that screed she attributed to Renee.  But my favorite is still Heidi's mother calling Renee Kayleigh.  When even a big fangirl of yours can't get your daughter's name right, that says something about how interchangeable you see the notNuries.

As to what's in the bowl, I at first thought it was the remains of the ice cream DBD scarfed down, but now I'm not so sure.  It does look like cream of wheat that had a bad day.  I am amused because he looks like someone is holding him at gunpoint to drink that stuff.  

As for all the Jillisms, my favorite is still Tim getting on the fairy.  Little did he know he was inadvertently celebrating Pride month.  

Finally, between Pride month and SHP coming out, Jill is in hog heaven.  She can generate so many screeds out of this and get people to send cash and gift cards to soothe her constantly persecuted self.  All she has to add in is her severely injured knee, her severely paralyzed sister and her mom's broken brain and she can really have a griftapalooza going.  Also, what happened to the dead RV.  I guess none of her kids stepped up to create a gotomefund to bless her with a new one.

Off to wrentlessly sin some more.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Sorry, but she'd never get David squeezed into that plot. She needs to rethink her cemetery. 

I do like the waste pipe in the background, however. It adds to the ambience. 

I’m howling lol with the description of Dave’s final resting place in the garden. Jill will probably do it to save $. Plus she can talk to her babe.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m howling lol with the description of Dave’s final resting place in the garden. Jill will probably do it to save $. Plus she can talk to her babe.

Jill's going to torment Hunk, even in the afterlife.  He'll never escape her haranguing!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
On 6/9/2023 at 9:16 AM, BradandJanet said:

That is a SEVERELY good idea. It's too bad that most of us don't have all the free time BME and DBD enjoy to take on such a huge project, but a glossary would make reading her stupid posts a lot easier. 

I'll offer andKaylee or &Kaylee. This is to indicate that Nurie is a favored daughter but Kaylee is just an afterthought. Also, Jill likes redundancies like pediatrician doctor and algebra math because she thinks the rest of us are as dense as she is.

(And Kaylee) is always in parentheses. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, all fall down said:

She had to delete a video of her shaking this plexus bottle back and forth for exactly that reason. Thankfully I got a screenshot. I'm sure you can imagine the motion this was making. 😂😂😂

2021 01 24 4.jpg

Ah, memories. 😂

• LOL 12
17 minutes ago, all fall down said:

She had to delete a video of her shaking this plexus bottle back and forth for exactly that reason. Thankfully I got a screenshot. I'm sure you can imagine the motion this was making. 😂😂😂

2021 01 24 4.jpg

I remember lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
19 minutes ago, all fall down said:

2021 01 24 4.jpg

Geez! I can only imagine DBD wishing he could compete with that!

I do have to wonder whether the Plexus Powers That Be took the inevitable  association into account with their design department. Maybe it appeals to the demographic.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

What is Dave eating? 

4DAE1EFA-8EDB-408A-8526-38021ED661CC.jpeg

03E1B67D-DF2B-4ED5-8F00-3A94750B07AC.jpeg

Jill better watch out. If that stuff supposedly works like it claims, she'll have to WRENTLESSLY and SEVERELY hold onto her man, cuz women will be coming out of the woodwork for him. NOT!

• LOL 9