Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Not taking Part B would be horrible idiocy, but yes, I can see they might not.  I hope Tim isn't as bad as Jill.  

From everything I have seen from him, well, she's her father's daughter. He's pretty repulsive.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Not taking Part B would be horrible idiocy, but yes, I can see they might not.  I hope Tim isn't as bad as Jill.  

My parents did take part B. When we found out (when they got sick), we wished we would have known. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Good point. Not only that but if it were a woman she might wear *gasp* pants! And it wouldn't be a man because the just isn't right for a man to help her. You could also end up with someone who is gay or Catholic. Can't have that. 

My 75 year old mom has a transgender person helping her out around her apartment. Can't imagine how that would go over at Jill's, it definitely wouldn't be my mom's response to it(as long as they are happy, who cares).

• Like 9
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

If anyone is interested, Jill is cooking in her FB Stories (and probably IG Stories, as well).  We all know that Jill can’t cook.  Check it out.

Jill's been reading here again where we complain about her not cooking/feeding her kids.   Wanna bet we get a video  of one of the little one's digging in to a huge plate of food (that will be removed as soon as the video is done).  

Hey Jill, if you are reading this, get Ma some REAL therapy instead of forcing her to do stuff.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
44 minutes ago, SMama said:

Have Kaylee and Jonathan done their gender reveal? 

I had a crazy dream last night about the KJon sex reveal. They announced on "Resurrection Day" and the props were pink and blue peeps.

Don't know which they announced though because dave ate all the peeps while Jill was filming and doing one of her long and rambling build ups to the announcement.

• Like 1
  • LOL 23
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

If anyone is interested, Jill is cooking in her FB Stories (and probably IG Stories, as well).  We all know that Jill can’t cook.  Check it out.

Does this involve a sheet pan, black olives, and a spoon with a crumbling plastic handle? I was eating breakfast when I saw this mess and had to look away. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
On 3/20/2023 at 11:06 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Good lord, I know ALL about Diane Downs (crazy people are my hobby). How did I not recognize the physical resemblance between her and Jill until now? Google "sanpaku eyes"! 

Damn. 

That being said, this comparison is of course not meant to equate Jill Rodrigues with Diane Downs.  Downs is a convicted psycho murderer of her own child (she attempted to kill all three, thank God she's a lousy shot).  Jill may well be a horrible mother/daughter/sister ... well, she's just a horrible person altogether.  But she's not Diane Downs. 

But dayum she sure looks like her!

When I first saw this pic of Diane, I thought to myself "Geez, Jenelle is looking rough!" (16&Pregnant).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Does this involve a sheet pan, black olives, and a spoon with a crumbling plastic handle? I was eating breakfast when I saw this mess and had to look away. 

I need to see this! I can't see anything she posts as I'm blocked. 

Never mind, I saw it elsewhere. I would eat the eggs but that isn't enough food for all of them. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

B271191E-EA55-4598-ACE0-72534A71C063.jpeg

91DBD92D-7649-4BD4-9390-ABBADC2A9007.jpeg

8D32E34D-7F8F-4F96-BF5A-369599EC6936.jpeg

FB003378-8320-4458-92F6-DC9B797F4C9E.jpeg

OMG.  A spoon might cost them $3-5.  Or is this egg dish like a Kings Cake where whoever finds the bit of spoon handle in their eggs is the winner?  Come the fuck on people!!!!!  

• LOL 19
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

OMG.  A spoon might cost them $3-5.  Or is this egg dish like a Kings Cake where whoever finds the bit of spoon handle in their eggs is the winner?  Come the fuck on people!!!!!  

You can get kitchen utensils at the dollar (or $1.25) store. Also Walmart has them for 99 cents. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Jill is slipping - she missed the opportunity to brag about the eggs and bacon being so much better than "what most people buy" because they live in Amish country and get fresher foods.... she usually doesn't miss pointing that out.

As far as the spoon - looks like near time for another pamper mama shower. 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

I feel like the universe is punking me, or these forums are renting too much space in my head - or both.

Three articles in less than 30 minutes:

• One was about some young boys getting lost in a sewer system.
  • One was a horribly sad story, but included home schooling.
  • And the last one, only those who also visit the Sisters Wives thread will get, is about a very old turtle becoming a dad, part of the headline read, a very big dill.
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Yes.  Yes, that was it.  I gagged when she dipped into that mess, and I felt really bad for whichever waif has to clean the pan.  Apparently Jill thinks recipes are sinful, because it’s obvious that she never, ever uses them.  She wasted a helluva lot of good ingredients on that “egg soufflé drizzled with table cream.”  She could’ve used a recipe and made delicious frittatas or quiche with those ingredients.  And WTF is “table cream” anyway?  I’ve never heard of such a thing!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
29 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I feel like the universe is punking me, or these forums are renting too much space in my head - or both.

• And the last one, only those who also visit the Sisters Wives thread will get, is about a very old turtle becoming a dad, part of the headline read, a very big dill.

Well his name is Mr. Pickles. 

• LOL 9

Yes.  Yes, that was it.  I gagged when she dipped into that mess, and I felt really bad for whichever waif has to clean the pan.  Apparently Jill thinks recipes are sinful, because it’s obvious that she never, ever uses them.  She wasted a helluva lot of good ingredients on that “egg soufflé drizzled with table cream.”  She could’ve used a recipe and made delicious frittatas or quiche with those ingredients.  And WTF is “table cream” anyway?  I’ve never heard of such a thing!

Half and half? 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 5

She called it quiche. No Jill, WRONG! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I read an article about Mr. Pickles, Mrs. Pickles, and their hatchlings, Dill, Gherkin, and Jalapeño. It really did make me laugh! 

Topic that always applies: Jill is nuts. 

• LOL 8

It wasn't quiche and it needed more than a dozen eggs, $1 bag of mixed veggies, and some olives to make it a filling meal for her family. Although, there does look to be plenty of bacon.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She called it quiche. No Jill, WRONG! 

I must’ve been mistaken.  I could’ve sworn she said soufflé.  My mind must’ve thought she said soufflé, since that’s kind of what it resembled.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

I must’ve been mistaken.  I could’ve sworn she said soufflé.  My mind must’ve thought she said soufflé, since that’s kind of what it resembled.  

Unlike Jill, your mind is logical. :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

It wasn't quiche and it needed more than a dozen eggs, $1 bag of mixed veggies, and some olives to make it a filling meal for her family. Although, there does look to be plenty of bacon.

They must’ve received their monthly SNAP benefits aka food stamps this week since the meal included some fresh produce AND bacon, which is very pricey nowadays.

2 hours ago, Nysha said:

Two trays of bacon wasn’t nearly enough when you consider that David ate one entire tray by himself.  I wish I was kidding.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

They must’ve received their monthly SNAP benefits aka food stamps this week since the meal included some fresh produce AND bacon, which is very pricey nowadays.

Don't forget Jill is getting her parents' social security now too.   I  hope the parents move home soon and get out of the chaos of Jill's house.  It will be better for Ma and her rehab and definitely better financially for both them.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

94957E71-63F2-40B6-8C61-6477B1CE8C5C.jpeg

I cannot stand to hear that whiny voice Jill has: “Such a good husband.” She makes me want to 🤮.

9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Two trays of bacon weren’t nearly enough when you consider that David ate one entire tray by himself.  I wish I was kidding.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

So they are moving back home? Who will take care of Pat? 

Amy's husband and their older daughters were doing most of the care, so they'll be doing it again. Wasn't Kevin sick or injured and that's how Ma and Pa ended up at the Rods?

I don't see any reason the Rods couldn't keep Ma unless she gets services in WV she doesn't get in Ohio. It's not like Jill does anything except put makeup and hairspray on Ma and pose her for photos. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Don't forget Jill is getting her parents' social security now too.   I  hope the parents move home soon and get out of the chaos of Jill's house.  It will be better for Ma and her rehab and definitely better financially for both them.

Do we know that for sure?

Just wondering about this. Did Jill say her parents had been giving her all their social security, and I missed it? If so, sorry for losing the plot. 

I have zero doubt that Jill lusts to get her mitts on those checks. But I'm not sure her dad would just blindly hand them over. This could be a case of the apple not falling far from the tree, or like father like daughter. Ma and Pa Noyes raised Jill to be the hateful selfish fundie that she is. Maybe Jill's bulldozer narcissist personality does mow down all opposition, including her father's, to get her way all the time. Or - maybe not so much. If her parents were building a house on Amy's property in WV, they may have ongoing expenses related to that, that didn't stop because of her mom's illness. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 4