Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

It took a while to get past the ick of that photo of that poor guy and his mama to notice that his suit coat and pants don't go together.  In fact the pants don't look like they are a dress pants material, rather they look like black jeans or something.  Either way these people are a mess.

For those worried that Timbits will impregnate his girl on their wedding night, I have a feeling that he will have trouble, um, keeping it together long enough to properly accomplish baby making.  And I am supplying lots of brain bleach to everyone for putting that image in your head.

I have seen plenty of guys in jeans with a dress jacket, though usually they are blue jeans. The look is also more casual too. 

Edited by libgirl2
8 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

It took a while to get past the ick of that photo of that poor guy and his mama to notice that his suit coat and pants don't go together.  In fact the pants don't look like they are a dress pants material, rather they look like black jeans or something.  Either way these people are a mess.

For those worried that Timbits will impregnate his girl on their wedding night, I have a feeling that he will have trouble, um, keeping it together long enough to properly accomplish baby making.  And I am supplying lots of brain bleach to everyone for putting that image in your head.

I hope he packs extra undies for his honeymoon because I doubt he'll even be able to get his pants off before he's done. 🙃

• LOL 17
7 hours ago, BradandJanet said:
8 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

download.jpeg.3c489d757eaf661cadd06c675eb22d30.jpegAnd I am supplying lots of brain bleach to everyone for putting that image in your head.

And please send brain bleach. It will now be useful not only for images of Tim but also of Sam and his courtship with Mama photos. 

I can get all the brain bleach we need at cost🤣

• LOL 12
11 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

And he will blame Mrs. Timbits for his problems. Poor girl will get blamed for everything. 

And please send brain bleach. It will now be useful not only for images of Tim but also of Sam and his courtship with Mama photos. 

Yep, while having Jill as the mother-in-law from Hell.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

EAA2987D-D878-46B8-83E0-A55E50017088.jpeg

C3EE6CF4-F81C-4F1B-841C-43F6754BDB66.jpeg

Men can’t buy godly earrings for themselves? So silly Jill had to add that. It’s obvious it’s Jill’s show by the use of the waifs in the advertisement.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Men can’t buy godly earrings for themselves? So silly Jill had to add that. It’s obvious it’s Jill’s show by the use of the waifs in the advertisement.

Alas, Mr. Turquoise does not have pierced ears. I would love to post a gushing testimonial about buying earrings for my spouse and HE loved them. Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would ensue...

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
52 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

Alas, Mr. Turquoise does not have pierced ears. I would love to post a gushing testimonial about buying earrings for my spouse and HE loved them. Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would ensue...

Someone needs to do this.

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

The way that kid is clutching that filthy rag to her face sucking on it is disgusting.  And disturbing at this point. Is it normal for a child her age to require that kind of self-soothing device (constantly, it appears), or does the poor thing have a problem with anxiety?  

I shuddder to think how dirty that thing must be after being dragged around on the stink bus for weeks on a grifting tour with no laundering.  Dirty little hands grasping it, covered in slobber.  I can't believe Jill lets her clutch it in so many pictures.  Probably because the kid pitches a fit if someone tries to take it away from her, I'd guess.

• Like 3
  • Sad 20
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I was looking through the reviews for the earrings and found this one: 

Incredibly cheaply made, they look like something you could expect from a quarter machine at a truck stop. Took FOREVER to ship, estimated ship date was 2 weeks out and they didn't actually ship until 3 days after the estimated date. Definitely not worth the time or effort to order. Not planning to ever wear them but not interested in the effort to return them, my cross dressing cousin who is married to his sister will wear them on the stage at his next drag show and call iit a day.  image.png.75ef82269b738d25e9ecbfdcd37e096b.png

Perfect!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, SMama said:

I also took the "to the men" as a reminder that the man is the only one who could, would or should ever have a female spouse. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm not sure. I though my sister but that would be the person's cousin. 

I am pretty sure it's a snark post and the person is just being facetious. But I immediately thought "Isn't your cousin's sister also your cousin?" LOLOL 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I caught sight of Sofia sucking her thumb in a FB video this morning.  The Rods were at some type of tourist attraction.

Sofia was also shown in group photo wearing no shoes. Gabriel or Samuel was carrying her while Jill filmed them all walking up the stairs.

Jill #fortmatansas - hey Jilly, it is actually Fort Matanzas

Edited by crazy8s
  • Sad 8
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Sofia was also shown in group photo wearing no shoes. Gabriel or Samuel was carrying her while Jill filmed them all walking up the stairs.

Jill #fortmatansas - hey Jilly, it is actually Fort Matanzas

Why was she not wearing shoes? Awful. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
39 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wonder how much Nathan paid for that boat ride/island tour.

It is actually all free according to the Fort Matanzas website.

"All areas of the park are free of charge including the ferry to the fort. However, you must stop in the Fort Matanzas Visitor Center (NOT the St. Augustine city Visitor Center) to get your free boarding pass for the ferry. Family members of all ages must have a pass to board the ferry."

https://www.nps.gov/foma/planyourvisit/fees.htm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4

Phillip got an "I passed a course on biblical counseling" certificate??😂

We are so proud Timothy got 2 speeding tickets in 1 week??

And what she didn't even tease baby #14??

Surely it is Timothy and/or Renee courting, unless Nurie is pregnant with #3.🙄

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 9
13 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Timcel is courting is my guess.

I hope not, but it could be.  

The only question is that why would they announce right now with the Rods in Florida, Tim in Ohio, and the young lady in question in yet another state? Jill  loves beach photos, but Tim should stay at his job and not make a speed-breaking drive to Florida. 

6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Phillip got an "I passed a course on biblical counseling" certificate??😂

The timing is right. It's a very short course. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Tim's rumored girl is still liking most of Jill's fb posts. But neither she or her mama reacted to the "exciting news" post.

Unlike when the "exciting news" to be announced was Jonathan and Kaylee courting and the mom, Ellen Coverett commented "I know, I know!!"  

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Tim's rumored girl is still liking most of Jill's fb posts. But neither she or her mama reacted to the "exciting news" post.

Unlike when the "exciting news" to be announced was Jonathan and Kaylee courting and the mom, Ellen Coverett commented "I know, I know!!"  

Ellen showed up in Jill's stories today loving on Jill and hawking Plexus. 

Courtship announcement is imminent.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

Ellen has reacted now, with a heart. 

Jill updated the post to add her usual options. So it's definitely not Nurie, and I'm glad Jill is finally leaving herself out of the pregnancy speculation. She also updated the picture to their whole family Christmas photo. 

Our family has some *VERY EXCITING NEWS*! We will be announcing it Sunday night at 9pm! Please tune in to see what it is! What is YOUR guess?!

1. Timothy in a courtship.

2. Renee in a courtship.

3. Kaylee expecting twins.

4. Philip in a courtship.

Which one do you guess? Good luck!

Edited by all fall down
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, all fall down said:

Sheesh Jill, make up your mind. Now she's removed the multiple choice options. 🙄

I’m glad you said that. I was wondering why I didn’t see it.

A guess in the comments:

“You're pregnant again with a miracle baby like Abram.”

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11