Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

On 5/4/2024 at 7:19 PM, oliviabenson said:

True test whether they are good together is when Tim and H live together as man and wife. I hope he can at least support her financially. 

But their male role model has been Dave 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill takes more vacations than Paris Hilton lol. 

I guess it’s 13 years and counting of being happily unemployed/grifting full time.

Paris Hilton isn't grifting, she has money. Her children also appear to be well taken care of. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

But their male role model has been Dave 

I'm hoping that Heidi's dad will be able to give Tim some good advice.  I also hope Heidi and Tim spend a lot of time with her parents.  They seem to be much better parents than Dave and Jill.

• Like 10
19 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

In my experience, most men have pretty bad handwriting. That looks to "cutesy" for a guy to have written. 

I wonder whether she had to hold herself back from topping the "i" with a heart. Gotta make it look authentic!

• LOL 14
13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Another thought. Hotel staff wrote affirmations on the bananas, and Dave picked one from the pile at Continental breakfast. 

that is the other explanation. He might have even said he did it and she chose to believe him because of how special she is. 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

that is the other explanation. He might have even said he did it and she chose to believe him because of how special she is. 

But wouldn't she recognize his handwriting? Eh, it feeds her ego, so why not tell a white lie? 

• Like 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

But wouldn't she recognize his handwriting? Eh, it feeds her ego, so why not tell a white lie? 

You would think she would, but even if she notice it wasn't his handwriting she wouldn't care. She can show the world how much he just loves her! 💖

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I just don't think Dave has the creativity to think of writing on a banana. 😂

My husband loves me very much but he wouldn't do that! And I would roll my eyes if he did. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

My husband loves me very much but he wouldn't do that! And I would roll my eyes if he did. 

Yup. We have bananas on hand all the time, and my husband has never written affirmations on one for me to find. I too would roll my eyes if it ever happened. 

PS I know his handwriting. 😀

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

You would think she would, but even if she notice it wasn't his handwriting she wouldn't care. She can show the world how much he just loves her! 💖

Well, the important thing is that WE don't know his handwriting... So no one can prove that he didn't write it! 😄

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Well, the important thing is that WE don't know his handwriting... So no one can prove that he didn't write it! 😄

Someone on Reddit posted the banana side by side with her Bible scrawlings about her Plexus trip and how God was so faithful to HER. The writing was similar, but not any overlapping words to really come to a definitive conclusion.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Clarity
  • Useful 9
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My husband hates bananas. I would be shocked if he did something silly like this. But he has always worked hard to help support our family. He's the polar opposite of Lazy Davy!

• Like 8

Since Jill never shared anything with Dave’s handwriting I doubt he even gives her a card on any occasion. TBH I think he doesn’t even do anything for her anymore. She makes stuff up to show off their love and happy marriage. I don’t know how happy one can be being unemployed and relying on donations. 

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

It would not even cross Husband’s mind to write on a banana. 🍌 And I am ok with that. 

My husband likes to have a banana every morning with breakfast. Maybe I should write on it? 

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

It would not even cross Husband’s mind to write on a banana. 🍌 And I am ok with that. 

Mine either. I would have to question him if he ever did write a note on a banana..lol

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My husband likes to have a banana every morning with breakfast. Maybe I should write on it? 

I think you need to do this just for the reaction..lol. I would wait patiently for you to report on it! I would totally do this if my husband ate bananas.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I love how Jill thinks so much of herself that the Devil is after her and Dave. Right instead of targeting world leaders and stuff. He's targeting a lazy nobody in Ohio. 

Jill the Devil is not after you. The Devil doesn't even know who you are. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Don't forget that she thought Satan was attacking when she cut herself opening a can of green beans. 🙄

Somehow I think Satan can do better then that.

• LOL 21
18 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Don't forget that she thought Satan was attacking when she cut herself opening a can of green beans. 🙄

and also when the van got stuck in the snow not once, but twice while dave and nurie were away.

• LOL 7
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

and also when the van got stuck in the snow not once, but twice while dave and nurie were away.

Satan was BUSY while Dave and Nurie were in Africa. 😂

And if course, Nurie came home to declare American women "sluttish" compared to the women she met in Africa. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Lets all be happy JillR is lying about sharing little food related 'sweet nothings'.

Jill Duggar moved on from Derick making her coffee and buying her gummy bears to sharing info about bedroom games.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Okay, I wrote on the banana "you are handsome". I'm going to have to explain it to him because he will think I'm a nut. 

The banana is a bit brown and it is hard to see. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Yeah, none of that was Jilly Bean’s poor driving skills.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

AF05FE36-13F4-4832-ACCC-48FB3C7C98FE.jpeg

I can’t believe that poor little boy is going to be “educated” by his uneducated mother.  Makes me want to cry.

• Like 3
  • Sad 16

At least he will stop drinking plexus as soon as he is weaned. 

He will be able to barely read and no math skillz. And let’s hope Jill won’t bleach his hair like Timmy. 

Of course he won’t eat much once there are 4-5 more Hill kids.

• Sad 12
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Only if you make it a dirty message!! 

• LOL 9
16 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I love how Jill thinks so much of herself that the Devil is after her and Dave. Right instead of targeting world leaders and stuff. He's targeting a lazy nobody in Ohio. 

Jill the Devil is not after you. The Devil doesn't even know who you are. 

The devil went down to Georgia.  

• LOL 14
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

At least he will stop drinking plexus as soon as he is weaned. 

They can aways put it in his sippy cup.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 9
36 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill posted some nonsense about combatting bitterness with kindness. 

Since when was she ever kind?

She is kind to herself only while eating her weight in tasty goodies! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

If Jill wants to know what goes on in heaven and hell, she needs to follow this content creator.  For example, God has an assistant named JoAnn.  (She is not quite family-friendly, so you may want to keep the volume down 😉). 

11 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

There were two bananas. He grabbed the one without the writing!

Please keep us updated.  I'm way too invested now!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

They can aways put it in his sippy cup.

That poor child will be drinking Plexus one way or the other until his mother and grannie switch to some other MLM.  I wish they would sell women's clothing or jewelry so he could be left in peace.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

So I broke down last night and wrote a little note on Husband's breakfast banana. He had it in his cereal this morning and never even noticed it! 🤣 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

So I broke down last night and wrote a little note on Husband's breakfast banana. He had it in his cereal this morning and never even noticed it! 🤣 🤷‍♀️

My husband grabbed the last banana this morning with the note on it and didn't even notice it! Again, the banana was going brown and it blended in. Have to try it on a less brown one. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Your spouses clearly don't love you as much as Jill loves her Hunk.   Otherwise, not only would they have noticed, but they would have posted to social media about it just to brag how much their sweetie loves them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
19 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Your spouses clearly don't love you as much as Jill loves her Hunk.   Otherwise, not only would they have noticed, but they would have posted to social media about it just to brag how much their sweetie loves them.

You are right, I just know my dearest would have done so. I'm just not as lucky as she is. *sob*

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Can I just say, I love how Jill Rod has actually started a banana love note trend here. It's almost enough to make me want to fire up ye ol' dating app. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16