Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill never wanted to go on that silly, nasty, crowded, smelly, snobby, boring Plexus cruise anyway. Her kids told her she should stay home and write the bestest birthday greetings ever to herself, and she did. So there. That'll show those rich Plexus diamond-level people who's really special.   

Is "refreshing" pastor Moore local (Ohio) or are the Rods on the road again? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
On 11/1/2023 at 10:29 AM, libgirl2 said:

My friend who sells plexus is on his way to the cruise. I feel like telling him to watch out for a long haired blonde woman who is nuts. I'll have to keep an eye out on his FB page if he posts pics. Is she even going? 

Somehow, I suspect there are probably more than a few kinda nutsy women with long blonde hair who sell plexus.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • LOL 12
45 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

They were in Pennsylvania,  5 days ago, and a bit too close to where I live. 😱

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8

Nurie,

Do not let your mother anywhere ear your eyebrows again! She is making you look like a clown or a cartoon character. Eyebrows are supposed to arch over the center of your eye. Look carefully at photos of your sisters in law. They have NORMAL brows. Yours are just making you look insane. Just avoid the tweezers for a while!! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill never wanted to go on that silly, nasty, crowded, smelly, snobby, boring Plexus cruise anyway. Her kids told her she should stay home and write the bestest birthday greetings ever to herself, and she did. So there. That'll show those rich Plexus diamond-level people who's really special.   

Considering my friend posted pics of people out at the pool, lots of bikinis!

Today was Haiti day on the beach. Looks like they got an actual day off. My friend zip lined and looks like he had fun. They are lucky to be in a private area because Haiti is not a great place. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
On 11/2/2023 at 4:50 AM, oliviabenson said:

CECBB361-853E-468A-B302-1993CDDC4632.jpeg

Most logical and ethical people stay home and away from people while sick.  If they have to go to work etc, they distance themselves as much as possible. Jill travels, speaks and sings to audiences,  one of the first things we learned not to do during covid.   Just how many people did she expose during  her  travels?  How many of them were immune compromised? And did the spiritual warfare involve someone telling her off for exposing them?  I do believe she was sick and I don’t believe she is pregnant.  

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill’s next husband? She surely is eyeballing who is available just in case. This pastor is unhinged. Jill and Dave were yes and amen 100 times.

F12AEDCC-3ACD-4F1D-A725-F1C1F1D78DFD.jpeg

This guy was something. Screaming about men kissing each other and how other Bibles not the KJV are perverted. There was much more, but I peaced out. Jill and DBD's "amen"s to this bigotry just reinforced the fact that we need to remember how fundies want to destroy society. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Autofill got me again!
  • Like 18
  • Sad 5

Not beyond Jill to remind Amy how blessed she is to have Jill as a sister while the horde is staying at Amy's house, Amy's girls are cooking all the meals and doing all the clean up. While the Rod girls are running Amy's washer and dryer non stop and the manly, not whimp men are out shooting guns.

• Like 9

A preacher who is 'biblical'?  Really, Jill?  As opposed to what?  Shouting from the pulpit about the dangers of saran wrap?  Good Lord (Daniel), this woman is dense.  And, one more thing, you bleached-blonde bohunk, your proclamations about an opportunity to get healthy...naturally are such bullshit.  You know what else is natural?  Methane gas...which your husband is probably full of 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 23
On 11/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, ginger90 said:

I know my sister Kaylee already beat me to doing a post about our Mama's birthday,  but I also just wanted to get on here and  say a little something too. 😊   

2nd  Thank you for seeing God's heart in these verses and allowing God to be in control of your womb. ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭127:3‭-‬5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[3] Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: And the fruit of the womb is his reward. [4] As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; So are children of the youth. [5] Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. Thank you for allowing God to give life to 19 people,  through you. Thank you for showing GREAT faith in this area,  and choosing to do the right thing,  even when it ment almost loosing your life. 💟

Question for debate: do six SEVERE miscarriages count as "giving life"?

17 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

This guy was something. Screaming about men kissing each other and how other Bibles not the KJV are perverted. There was much more, but I peaced out. Jill and DBD's "amen"s to this bigotry just reinforced the fact that we need to remember how fundies want to destroy society. 

Gotta love when the KJV, authorized by the randy, likely bisexual King James VI/I, is the one NOT "perverted." 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
On 11/3/2023 at 7:05 PM, ginger90 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mama!!! 💐 🥳   Thank you for the mother and friend you are to me!🩷🩷 You bring so much joy to every day. 

It is such an honor to have a front row seat watching my greatest example and hero in life! I love you to my favorite star and back again!!!! 💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛

D52BC71D-987A-4271-AAE4-5025E27DE0CB.jpeg

It looks like Jill filtered herself but not Renee.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

But she proceeds to shit on her downline by saying they don't work as hard as she. I hope no one was listening to that. I would be livid. Actually, I am livid on their behalf.

Maybe they will all say "Fine you don't think we work hard enough?   We quit."   Let her deal with that.   

Yikes, they were in Maryland????   Danger close.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
56 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

3FC5B4F9-4E97-42FB-BE7B-DE3CAE421E5B.jpeg

FFEAA568-C4CA-476B-8AE2-C52E605E55BD.jpeg

Classy dinner 🙄

I think it’s terrible that BME so obviously favors Janessa.  It’s terrible that Jill would take Janessa out in public dressed like that.  The kid is five years old.  That nasty fucking security rag needs to be thrown in the trash.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 9
24 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think it’s terrible that BME so obviously favors Janessa.  It’s terrible that Jill would take Janessa out in public dressed like that.  The kid is five years old.  That nasty fucking security rag needs to be thrown in the trash.   

What did Jannessa have under her dress? Pajama bottoms? Why they can’t dress her in tights or cute leggings if her legs have to be covered? BME can’t have one of her daughters look half way decent, no one can look better than her I guess. She’s disgusting and so is her hunk of a husband.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

What did Jannessa have under her dress? Pajama bottoms? Why they can’t dress her in tights or cute leggings if her legs have to be covered? BME can’t have one of her daughters look half way decent, no one can look better than her I guess. She’s disgusting and so is her hunk of a husband.

Yes, pajama bottoms. 😤

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 8
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Maybe they will all say "Fine you don't think we work hard enough?   We quit."   Let her deal with that.   

Can one quit selling plexus? I assume one has buy a supply for home to sell. I think one gets stuck selling plexus otherwise they lose a ton of $. 

• Sad 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

They were in west va for that preaching.  Wayyyyyy too close to me

• Like 6

So here’s what I think:

BME and DBD have been getting some blowback from their donors on the frequency of their dinners out, vacations, etc. and a raggedy hoopdie RV that has not been replaced or repaired properly (blowback = spiritual attack).  So, in an effort to preserve their funding sources (and keep DBD gainfully unemployed), they skipped the cruise and went on a screeching trip instead.  

On a side note (and not saying this to spur political talk at all) there is a huge issue on the Ohio ballot this election…I’m shocked that she isn’t shouting from the rooftops about it (instead of Plexus pushing and screeching her way across the northeast).  

• Like 19
  • Useful 5

Going back a few pages to the old blog post from JRod that someone linked, I was amused by her stating that Kelly Bates looked radiant at Erin's wedding while posting a picture of Kelly with a look on her face like she wanted to cut a bitch.  Those fangirling pics of Josh and Bill Gothard Jill included in her post did not age well.

I think they didn't go on the cruise because they couldn't afford all the costs around it.  It's a long way from Ohio to south Florida.  They couldn't even crash at the Kellers because they would still have had a long drive ahead of them to get to the port.  Then they have to pay to park the car.  Food and lodging was covered on the cruise, but getting there and back home could have really added up.

I was rolling my eyes about the classy dinner.  Dave sure looked classy in his beat up jacket and grimy shoes.  And Jill looked a mess as usual.  I guess it was Janessa's week, so she got to go and eat whatever crumbs Dave missed.  These two are disgusting.  And why was Jill nattering about Plexus and insulting her downlines on her radio broadcast?  Perhaps she should take a lesson from Meri Brown who insulted Maddie over not working hard enough selling Lulacrap, and Maddie cut her off.  Jill may be hanging on by a thread with Heidi's mom, and this may get her cut off completely.  Cue lots of vague posts from Jill about spiritual warfare and difficult relationships.

• Like 15
  • Applause 8

That plate of food "courtesy of Plex-Ass" looked like yuck.  

So Jillybean's pissed because her downline is a bunch of slackers?  I too hope they quit on her, especially Heidi's mother.  It would serve that ungrateful harpy right.  It is definitely shameful she so obviously favors Janessa.  Those unfortunate other kids, especially her "girlies."  ☹️

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

I noticed Jill has used the phrase “old world “ in her posts lately. Is this cos she is now old?!? I never noticed her using it before so either she’s copied it from somewhere else or heard it a lot recently. 
When she mentioned she was sick and had to miss the cruise, maybe she was heartbroken she was not the star of the Timbits and Heidi engagement. She always seems to be butt hurt about something or another. I wonder if she ever intended to go on the cruise.

• Like 18
35 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

I was rolling my eyes about the classy dinner.  Dave sure looked classy in his beat up jacket and grimy shoes.  And Jill looked a mess as usual.  I guess it was Janessa's week, so she got to go and eat whatever crumbs

I think they took Janessa because Jill doesn't like getting older and she thinks it makes her appear younger, or people will think she is younger, if she has a 5yr old.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

I was rolling my eyes about the classy dinner.  Dave sure looked classy in his beat up jacket and grimy shoes.  And Jill looked a mess as usual.

And Janessa in pajamas. What “classy” restaurant let them in like this?

39 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I noticed Jill has used the phrase “old world “ in her posts lately

I’ve noticed this, too. What the hell?

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, AstridM said:

The "classy" that exists in their imagination. I think most places wouldn't be that picky with little ones. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

I wonder if she ever intended to go on the cruise.

In addition to not being able to afford the out-of-pocket expenses, I wonder if she even qualified to go on the trip in the first place. It's possible that she was lying about earning enough "points" to be eligible for the cruise. All the promotional material about the cruise that she posted online looked as if it had been badly photoshopped. I could easily see her claiming that she was going (because her ego wouldn't allow her to admit otherwise) and then faking illness at the last minute to save face.

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I think they took Janessa because Jill doesn't like getting older and she thinks it makes her appear younger, or people will think she is younger, if she has a 5yr old.

I think that, like Michelle Duggar and Josie, she has an enormous emotional investment in keeping Janessa a perpetual baby.

• Like 20
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Jill seems sad. I wonder if menopause is hitting her hard? Her blessing days are behind her now. She can't afford the cruise her wonderful company gifted her. Her precious bff Nurie is far away and Tim has abandoned her. Her future is looking grim to her, I think. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

Jill is sad because her husband is lazy and refuses to work to support his family. Begging for $ and selling plexus is not enough to properly support everyone. Jill and Dave only support themselves properly everyone else gets crumbs.

I think they have massive amounts of credit card debt. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

nm

I don't think Jill is a happy person. I think all her craziness hides someone who is unhappy with her life. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4