Type keyword(s) to search

Snark Should Be Multiplied, Not Divided: General Show Discussion

• Start Topic

On 11/6/2019 at 12:14 PM, Sokokei said:

If Kody only sees Robyn now, then Christine and Janelle must be seething with resentment.  With all the miles between them now, Kody would have more excuses not to see them, like, he's too tired to drive all that distance.  If he ignores their calls, Christine and Janelle would have to drive all the way over to Robyn's house to see what's up, which is much more awkward and stalker-like than running next door in the cul-de-sac and demanding their turns.  They probably got the message soon after the move.

I don't think any of them are good enough actors to hide this kind of resentment and it will be readily apparent when the new season starts, if indeed he is not seeing them much anymore.   Leave it to him, though, to manipulate them into thinking he's all into them again when filming starts, so they will feel happy, project that on camera, and won't sabotage the show's future.

One thing I never understood is why Meri is not angry at Robin for stealing her #1 legal wife position.  Meri's not a good actor, and she appears as if she's genuinely fond of Robyn and at least three of her kids.  If Robyn is the stealth witch she appears to be, then why does Meri still like her?

I think Meri does resent Robyn, but since she’s not “allowed” to be angry (various reasons but mainly not to annoy Kody), her anger has turned inward and become depression. I am not a psychiatrist but I play one on my phone. 

• Love 15

Not sure where this belongs but as @AZChristian and @Kohola3 I think suggested in the Mariah thread, some of these thread titles could use an update. Here are my picks for the ones that need an update (just for fun but seriously can we make this happen?) :- 

Meri Brown - Dethroned catfished queen living the pyramid scheme dream

Robyn Brown - She’s got the man by the balls and the certificate to prove it

Janelle Brown- She’s only mildly smarter than your average Brown, with way worse gastrointestinal issues

Mariah Brown - Faux activist extraordinarie, she’s woke, she’s queer and she doesn’t wash her hair

Mykelti - Taco belle who ‘quite her job’ to be an  ‘entrepreneur’ 

Maddie Brush - College dropout, teen bride, and proud mom of two questionably-named crotch goblins 

Join in! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, b2H said:

Has there been any discussion anywhere about another season or has Kodyfinally used up what little goodwill he had left at TLC?

Janelle was asked when the new season starts on instagram and she said January 

• Love 3

This just in! https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a30196358/sister-wives-season-14-kody-robyn-meri-brown-clip/ It has a clip of the upcoming season! Fingers crossed that we are going to get a more honest picture of the Browns this time around. Looks like TLC may have made a deal with them that to stay on air, they have to allow a more real picture of their lives to be shown.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

This just in! https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a30196358/sister-wives-season-14-kody-robyn-meri-brown-clip/ It has a clip of the upcoming season! Fingers crossed that we are going to get a more honest picture of the Browns this time around. Looks like TLC may have made a deal with them that to stay on air, they have to allow a more real picture of their lives to be shown.

Finally, closer to reality, the cracks are showing but Robyn, with the fake crying that they were all SO happy in LV?  Wasn't she the motivating factor for the move?

Worth the price of admission for the snark value of Kody in a Speedo and those brave souls plunging into the muddy drainage swale.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Oh noooo another Maddie home birth episode!  I can’t take it. 

I am shocked that they even considered another home birth considering that they knew beforehand that there were irregularities in Evie's bone formation.  Turns out, it was far more extensive than anticipated, they ran a calculated risk and lucked out.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I am shocked that they even considered another home birth considering that they knew beforehand that there were irregularities in Evie's bone formation.  Turns out, it was far more extensive than anticipated, they ran a calculated risk and lucked out.

Watched it again.  It looks like maybe a birthing suite somewhere, unless one of the homes has a big ugly room with a bed, giant tub, and kitchen cabinets.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

What prompted these numbskulls to leap into a sinkhole full of muddy water, anyway?  Marking their territory again?

And SIGN ME UP for the Powerpoint presentation of Prairie Plyg Palace, y'all!  Hahahahaha!

Did you catch Kody proudly proclaiming something like "This is ours!!! We own this!!!"

And then Christine worried that they would be "drownding" in debt.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So, to recap...

• If the houses didn't get sold by spring, it would break them.  Last one didn't sell until, what, this summer?
  • A new baby Brushlette.  Old news.
  • The neighbors didn't want them around (cue troubled looks, inferences of persecution) and they have all already moved from the original neighborhoods except Christine.  BTW, it's not the polygamy they probably objected to, it was the film crew vans cluttering up the neighborhoods.
  • "I want the Plyg Palace". Not happening.
  • Kootie hates Meri.  Also old news.
  • Robyn can still turn on the waterworks for the camera. What a talent.

Nothing here to see folks, move on.  All of the trumpeting about "major ups and downs" is pure tabloid BS.  I thought Good Housekeeping was better than that.

A question - when was that picture taken?  Robyn is pretty clearly pregnant using the classic "look at me, I'm holding my belly" pose.

• Love 8

I can't wait to snark the dickens out of SW, with all of you!

That didn't look like Numskull Nancy in the therapist's chair.  

So Kootie is pretending to be hell-bent on a giant plyg house, with all the trimmings?  Good luck with that, you selfish prick.  Robyn and her fake cryingk?  Total crap.  She's the reason they moved, and since she hates snow, I hope Flagstaff has a record bumper crop of snow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't wait to snark the dickens out of SW, with all of you!

That didn't look like Numskull Nancy in the therapist's chair.  

So Kootie is pretending to be hell-bent on a giant plyg house, with all the trimmings?  Good luck with that, you selfish prick.  Robyn and her fake cryingk?  Total crap.  She's the reason they moved, and since she hates snow, I hope Flagstaff has a record bumper crop of snow.

Yup, that was Nancy.  Her hair is very different and she is older but the same pottery pots are on the table just over their shoulder...🙄

...I like those pottery pots...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Yup, that was Nancy.  Her hair is very different and she is older but the same pottery pots are on the table just over their shoulder...🙄

...I like those pottery pots...

Assuming Nancy is located in Salt Lake City, that's and 8 hour trip from Flagstaff - each way.  Since Meri seems to be bemoaning her lack of nooky, I assume they would have taken separate rooms or maybe they crashed at Meri's BnB.  When Meri and Janelle continue their never-ending counselling sessions, I wonder if they will force themselves to travel in the same car. 

Nancy has it made!  I want to be her when I grow up.

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I’m embarrassed to admit how much I’m lookingk forward to this 😙. Robyn snapping at Meri?  I’m so there.  Can’t wait to snark with all of you awesome COLs. 

• Love 13

Mare does play the victim, but so does Kootie.  He was the one pressuring them to move on short notice and somehow they are all to blame when things go bad.  On this clip even Sobbyn was saying that they had a great situation on the LV cult-de-sac.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

Mare does play the victim, but so does Kootie.

Agreed. 

Not only that, but he blew off trying to have another child with Meri, but stepped right up with the newbie wife and got her pregnant.  That had to hurt Meri's heart. Granted, Meri kept him hanging on with the baby question far longer than i was comfortable watching, but there's no doubt in my mind that Kody, for all intent and purposes, abandoned poor Meri after he got what he wanted.

On this level I do feel somewhat sorry for Meri, but then again she herself introduced Kody to the Mistress of Darkness.  Karma and all of that, eh?

• Love 9

I really didn't understand the "table scraps" comment from Kody without any context. He surely doesn't mean Robyn has been getting the short end of the stick, does  he 😦?

As for "victimhood"--Kody, Meri, and Robyn have all got the game down pat, imo.

Kody is playing games, too. As if all Meri has to do is admit her part in the catfish fiasco for him to work things out with her--not gonna happen either way. As much as I would love to see brutal honesty from both of them, they would both have to say things about polygamy that would ruin their whole party line/image.

Edited by Adiba
Wrong word
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I really didn't understand the "table scraps" comment from Kody without any context. He surely doesn't mean Robyn has been getting the short end of the stick, does  he 😦?

As for "victimhood"--Kody, Meri, and Robyn have all got the game down pat, imo.

Kody is playing games, too. As if all Meri has to do is admit her part in the catfish fiasco for him to work things out with her--not gonna happen either way. As much as I would love to see brutal honesty from both of them, they would both have to say things about polygamy that would ruin their whole party line/image.

I going to say something a bit mean but Robyn looks like the last 10 years marched over her face repeatedly.  Not aging well at all. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Adiba said:

This is what I LOVE about this trainwreck of a show - all the underlying subtext, the plotting, the scheming, the master plans gone awry...all under the guise of one big happy family that shoulda been together from Day One!  Sign me right on up!

You're so right, Kody is also playing games, and now that he's teamed up with the Underworld Mistress of Dark Magic, he'd better hold on tight to his hair weave because it's gonna get bumpy.  If Mere does go to him and say that she went looking because Kody's nights were so full of Victoria's Secret fashion shows, she doesn't have a banana to stand on because she's the one who signed up for this.  Lest we not forget, Kody told Meri in season one that the thought of her being with another man "sickened him."  The irony, it is thicker than the coating of peanut butter on Janelle's Fritos, but Meri knew the consequences and went for it anyway.  So either she admits her role in the catfish fiasco and Kody freezes her out, or she doesn't and he freezes her out anyway.

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think they're ALL playing the Victim Card. 

And keeping in mind this is all done for TV and they're basing their reactions on going for ratings - I still interpreted the Table Scraps comment as saying Robyn is getting extra attention/time.

That would make the most sense, but without hearing the whole thing I wasn't sure--I guess I'll have to watch--although I really, really don't want to see more packing and moving in episodes or Maddie giving birth, either.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I still can’t figure out if Robyn is pregnant or in ill health...... Janelle’s girth appears to have eclipsed her height. Mary~ meet karma. 

And now, could Christine - the least-loved wife of the Kodester, the one who committed the sin of eating nachos in front of His Highness, the one who had to pay for vacation/therapy out of her "grocery" money - potentially rise to the top of the Hierarchy of Wives as the one Kody Temporarily Loves Best?  I mean - she's lost weight, she never went shopping for a banana unless it was for making a fruit salad, she has an actual personality and she doesn't use Kody's balls for target practice!  Could the least of the wives finally become the favorite??

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

This is what I LOVE about this trainwreck of a show - all the underlying subtext, the plotting, the scheming, the master plans gone awry...all under the guise of one big happy family that shoulda been together from Day One!  Sign me right on up!

You're so right, Kody is also playing games, and now that he's teamed up with the Underworld Mistress of Dark Magic, he'd better hold on tight to his hair weave because it's gonna get bumpy.  If Mere does go to him and say that she went looking because Kody's nights were so full of Victoria's Secret fashion shows, she doesn't have a banana to stand on because she's the one who signed up for this.  Lest we not forget, Kody told Meri in season one that the thought of her being with another man "sickened him."  The irony, it is thicker than the coating of peanut butter on Janelle's Fritos, but Meri knew the consequences and went for it anyway.  So either she admits her role in the catfish fiasco and Kody freezes her out, or she doesn't and he freezes her out anyway.

As much as I loathe Meri. I would like to see her stay until TLC is done with them.  Then she can tell Kody to kiss her ample ass.  Stomp away with her B&B and money made from horrible fashions and dashed dreams of other home retailers in her downline.  Because I am petty this way, tell Kody that he is looking more bald and she if off to find someone who doesn't have a micro dick.  Too much?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And now, could Christine - the least-loved wife of the Kodester, the one who committed the sin of eating nachos in front of His Highness, the one who had to pay for vacation/therapy out of her "grocery" money - potentially rise to the top of the Hierarchy of Wives as the one Kody Temporarily Loves Best?  I mean - she's lost weight, she never went shopping for a banana unless it was for making a fruit salad, she has an actual personality and she doesn't use Kody's balls for target practice!  Could the least of the wives finally become the favorite??

I rilly rilly hope so.  I think being Kootie's favorite would mean much more to Christine, than it ever meant to Meri and Robyn.  Janelle's too apathetic to care, whether the reason is depression, or some other cause.

Meri and Robyn are complete control freak types.  I worked for people like that, and it sucked!  Those two just love/loved the filling of power that it gave them, more than anything Kootie does/did.  Just my take on it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

This!!!! 

If if anyone gets the short end of the stick it’s Christine and Janelle.

the nacho incident, also when Janelle ran that marathon, Kody was horrible to her.  Didn’t even want to run with her.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Kody, is that rilly the kind of bathing suit a good plyg Mormon man wears?  On television?  <can't unsee that~>

It is interesting that he follows the principal of polygamy, but not the principle of modesty. Do the AUBs normally wear Mormon garments (magic underwear) and clothes to hide them?  

If the idea of Meri being with another man "disgusts" Kody, how does he feel about the reality of Janelle & Robyn having been with their first husbands?

• Love 8

And back to the table scraps comment - does Doofus even know what that means?  It's normally used to call out someone who only gets leftovers, that is at the bottom of the totem pole.  Everybody eats first then the loser gets what is left.

Does he seriously think that we don't know the Princess of Darkness is the chosen one?  She rules the roost and gets the best of the best (see:  7000 foot home) and the others get zip  We see the pictures, we read the SM, we hear the stores.  Come on, table scraps?  My Aunt Fannie's ass.

And am I the only one that thinks Madame la Weeper is pregnant in the picture?

2019-12-12_19-01-54.jpg

Edited by Kohola3
jpg
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And back to the table scraps comment - does Doofus even know what that means?  It's normally used to call out someone who only gets leftovers, that is at the bottom of the totem pole.  Everybody eats first then the loser gets what is left.

Does he seriously think that we don't know the Princess of Darkness is the chosen one?  She rules the roost and gets the best of the best (see:  7000 foot home) and the others get zip  We see the pictures, we read the SM, we hear the stores.  Come on, table scraps?  My Aunt Fannie's ass.

2019-12-12_19-01-54.jpg

Definitely looks pregnant to me...probably wants provide 6 Brown kids to the group to keep up with Janelle and Christine.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, riverblue22 said:

Definitely looks pregnant to me...probably wants provide 6 Brown kids to the group to keep up with Janelle and Christine.

I have no idea when that picture was taken but Christine was definitely skinny and that didn't happen until Flagstaff.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

2019-12-12_19-01-54.jpg

I recognized this as an old picture.  I'm not sure when I saw it, but it's probably been a couple of years ago.

Princess of Darkness, love that!

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The only way "table scraps" could be considered a good thing is if the other wives get dog kibble.

Meri looked too thin for Flagstaff, so I searched a bit - apparently the photo is from 2015, so Sobbyn was pregnant with Areola: 

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/sister-wives-stars-celebrate-hard-rock-cafe-las-vegas-25th-anniv/

Just saw your post.  I didn't read all of them before responding, sorry!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I think he knows damn well that it's the opposite... The other 3 get the table scraps

JMO but there's something rotten in Denmark.... I think Kootie and Robyn are trying to paint Robyn as the long suffering wife with a heart of gold who has put up with table scraps while the others got everything... They're also demonizing Meri together.... I think this was all set up to improve Robyn's public personal.

They probably think we'll eat it up with a spoon.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

If the idea of Meri being with another man "disgusts" Kody, how does he feel about the reality of Janelle & Robyn having been with their first husbands?

I think he LOVES it.  Janelle dumped Kody's brother-in-law for him, so he gets to lord that over Adam's head when/if their paths ever cross (although I think Adam got the better end of that particular deal).  As for Robyn - well, don't you know, he rescued Robyn's kids from the grips of that evil, cookie-stealing first husband of hers, so he could be her knight in shining armor and hair gel.  So I think Kody's disgust is circumstantial - another man while his women are already "married" to him is disgusting.  Kody taking those same women from another man?  That's hot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I watched the trailer, here we go again with Sobyn Robyn, yet not a tear falls. They were happier in Vegas is maybe true for the other sludges but she got what she wanted, she pushed for Flag and she got the man 90% of the time and the big house. She is full of it.

I can't believe, well yes I can the stupid idiotic idea to all jump in the sewage dump called Plyg Pond.  With the rain and snow, all the prairie dogs and other critters waste goes in there. They are lucky none of them wound up with some bacterial infection

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but there's something rotten in Denmark.... I think Kootie and Robyn are trying to paint Robyn as the long suffering wife with a heart of gold who has put up with table scraps while the others got everything... They're also demonizing Meri together.... I think this was all set up to improve Robyn's public personal.

They probably think we'll eat it up with a spoon.  🙄

They would be wrong...

• Love 12