Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Obsession: Quotes, Memorable Moments, etc

mstaken
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, bethy said:

Rowena: I'm your mother, dear. How better to shatter your shriveled heart?

I giggled so hard at this. Not only because it was funny given the context, but thinking of Rowena as a wolf dressed as a granny is endless sources of amusement for me.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

Ketch: How does Sam get his hair so shiny? How many ratty flannels does Dean own?

Dean: What is it with the rich ones? They're like, croquet's all right, but you know what'd be great? Murder.

Psycho: Hunting people, killing them. The family business.

• Love 5

Dean: Straight Shawshank this bitch.

Sam: I'll take a jacked up Dean Winchester over any ten other hunters any day.

Kelly: If you ask me if I have the 1/4 inch allen wrench one more time I am gonna come down there and burn your giant, Viking, junkyard store to the ground!

Dean: Where Supernatural wasn't real? And you were Polish?

• Love 5

Sam: We still got about twelve hours until we're home. Do you want me to drive?

Dean: Do I ever want you to drive?

Dean: We should've just kept driving.

Sam: Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. You need a few good hours.

Donatello: Whenever I come to a moral crossroads, I ask myself, what would Mr. Rogers do? Once I sort that out, I'm usually good.

Dean: Housekeeping is not gonna like this.

• Love 2

me and my siblings think lowly of CW, so when my eleven year old brother said in half frustration, "This show is too good for a place like CW!" we all understood what he meant ;)

Sam: Sorry about the mess.

Pawn shop owner: You boys just took down an evil plushie that was trying to kill me. We're all good.

Fred: Should I build another trap?!

Velma: I can get the shotgun!

Daphne: I can get two shotguns!

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bettername2come said:

This quote from 13x10, like many things, is 90% in Jensen's delivery:

Sam: No, don't. Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.

Dean: No, Sam, it's a lizard. It tastes like a lizard.

Best moment of the episode. :)

• Love 4

Dean bursting back out of the lake with the little boy in his arms in the 3rd (?) episode of season 1, Cas's bad ass entrance, the look on Sam and Dean's faces when they realise the musical is about them, and Sam's smile when Dean kills Lucifer are ones that stick with me, at least the 'off the top of my head' moments.

• Love 1

My personal highlight since maybe season 11 is Dean stating his status as the Michael Sword.

"I am your sword. Your perfect vessel. With me, you'd be stronger than you've ever been."

Words cannot describe how pumped I was to hear Dean say it! YASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

My personal highlight since maybe season 11 is Dean stating his status as the Michael Sword.

"I am your sword. Your perfect vessel. With me, you'd be stronger than you've ever been."

And the delivery of  'What if you had your sword?' was as chilling as it was thrilling. Every bit of Dean's desperation, of having lived with that knowledge for eight-plus years, of knowing his destiny was about to play out - it was all in those six words.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

SAME!  And they even followed through with Dean showing Michael's wings.  I legit was victory arming and shouting "YASSSSS FINALLY! ....sort of. " LOL

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

SAME!  And they even followed through with Dean showing Michael's wings.  I legit was victory arming and shouting "YASSSSS FINALLY! ....sort of. " LOL

And... AND! It was Dean rather than Michael who got to show off his plumage! Our Dean, fluffing himself up for battle with an goddamn archangel just acting as his battery! <3

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BabySpinach said:

And... AND! It was Dean rather than Michael who got to show off his plumage! Our Dean, fluffing himself up for battle with an goddamn archangel just acting as his battery! <3

At first I thought it was Michael and that he had subsumed Dean already but that wasn't the case.  I don't see Michael saying "Hi ya, Sammy" LOL.   So yes, Dean just being all "Fuck it! I have some damn beautiful wings and Lucifer is gonna  see them". 

• Love 2

Rewatching makes me.appreciate lines so much more:

13x14

MAGOG: I will kill the pretty one.

GOG: They are equally pretty.

MAGOG: The smaller one, then—

13x15

Dean: Okay, I’m just saying, you’re taking a lot of shots to the head lately. I mean, I know that Disney Princess hair gives you some padding, but, uh…

Sam: If somebody stole the Impala, what would you do?

Dean: Murder. I'd murder 'em all.

Henchman: The hell are you doing here?

Father Lucca: Creating a distraction.

Dean *takes down henchman*: "Creating a distraction?"

Father Lucca: Lying is a sin.

• Love 2

Dean: Trust me, Harper Sails is not in love with you.

Jack: But if she is, I need to know everything there is to know about sex right now. Go!

Sam: Hear me out. Sure, some people can do bad things when they're desperate or scared. But, I mean the guy we just saved, he has a wife, children. I'm not saying that all people are good people or even that most people are, but if we help people then maybe they'll help people and all that. And that's worth it. Even with all the tears and death, it's worth it. 

• Love 2

Rowena: That's a very on-brand, me thing to do, Samuel.

Sam: Thank you.

Rowena: Just remember. Until very recently, I was the villain. 

Jack: I am not a child! I am the son of Lucifer! I am a Hunter! I am a Winchester! You won't hurt anyone ever again!

• Love 4
(edited)

[Dean shoots the windingo with the flare gun.]

Dean: Not bad, huh?

Sam: *grins*

Remember when Sam appreciated his brother and his sense of humor? Good times.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 3
On 5/9/2014 at 5:15 PM, mstaken said:

So a fun best/worst question for the weekend: which scenes leap out at you as some of the series' funniest?! 

This is old, but I'm jumping in anyway. The fairies in Elwood crack me up. From the aliens to leprechauns. I know that there is probably something wrong with me, but I don't care.

I love the black and white monster episode. 

I love anything trickster. 

And of course Dean's Eye of the Tiger. Always, always, always Eye of the Tiger.

And the title, "Chris Angel is a douchebag".

• Love 1

Favorite quotes include Crowley's introduction. Dean asks what will happen to Crowley if he misses and Crowley says, "So, how about you don't miss? Morons!"  

• Love 1