Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/21/2021 at 2:36 PM, DCCOracle said:

Jerry Jones has handed over the Cowboys Organization to you. You now own it and can make whatever changes you'd like. How do you change the Cheerleaders for the better?

Fire Kelli and Charlotte and bring in new people with new eyes and new ideas (and solid management skills who don't let bias and personal feelings get in the way of what is best for the organization instead of what is best for them personally).  Get new choreography for the girls.  Depending on the date, either hold a whole new set of auditions and Training Camp or wait until next year.  Update the uniform (mainly the shorts).  Again, depending on the date, either update the girls' contract or have lawyers research and put together a new one for next year.  Adjust the weight "restrictions" so that their weight at the beginning of the season is what they are held to or within a doctor's guidelines.  Make a nutritionist/dietician available to them whenever they need it and make sure that all staff are trained to understand what the signs of disordered eating are.  Foster healthy relationships between the girls and staff and each other. 

Those are the ones I could think of off-hand.  I'm sure I could think of more as time goes on.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 9

Does anyone know Judy's backround in Dance? I would be interested to find out her talents like in tap or jazz for example, I've recently read a book which was released the year she auditioned. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Jerry Jones has handed over the Cowboys Organization to you. You now own it and can make whatever changes you'd like. How do you change the Cheerleaders for the better?

Stop making them memorize stupid facts about the organization that the owners don't even know. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, corrieb90 said:

Does anyone know Judy's backround in Dance? I would be interested to find out her talents like in tap or jazz for example, I've recently read a book which was released the year she auditioned. 

Most of what I know about her is in her CMT bio...

"Trammell brought to the cheerleaders 16 years of dance experience with most dedicated training in the areas of jazz, tap, drill team, and pompom. Also of great significance is the expertise she gained as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader for four years, three of which she acted as show group member and group leader."

...and in this article Judy Trammell’s Accidental Journey to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

It's interesting after watching the '05 special that Kelli used to let people go in the exact way I wish she would now - tell them they're cut first and then give them the reasons and tell them what they were good at. It does make it look like all this dramatic dancing around the issue is more for building show suspense which is unfortunate and looks unprofessional. 

Bring back blunt, direct Kelli and a Judy who actually shared opinions, I say! 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, INKWTWH said:

It's interesting after watching the '05 special that Kelli used to let people go in the exact way I wish she would now - tell them they're cut first and then give them the reasons and tell them what they were good at. It does make it look like all this dramatic dancing around the issue is more for building show suspense which is unfortunate and looks unprofessional. 

Bring back blunt, direct Kelli and a Judy who actually shared opinions, I say! 

This!!! I was thinking the same thing....clear & to the point.  It drives me insane now how she'll dance around the topic & then say 'maybe I'm not being clear...'. NO Kelli, you are not being clear! 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GaveIn said:

This!!! I was thinking the same thing....clear & to the point.  It drives me insane now how she'll dance around the topic & then say 'maybe I'm not being clear...'. NO Kelli, you are not being clear! 

Like the Season 6 final squad announcement🙄

• Love 3
On 6/21/2021 at 2:36 PM, DCCOracle said:

Get rid of them and let a squad like the DCRB dancers take over. This would modernize the entertainment during the games and match what most of the other NFL teams are doing.

• Love 6
Just now, 123DCCWoooo said:

Get rid of them and let a squad like the DCRB dancers take over. This would modernize the entertainment during the games and match what most of the other NFL teams are doing.

The dcrb just does hip hop 

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes, and DCC just does "power pom"...i.e. shaking their asses for drunk male Cowboys fans.  I just think the time for that has elapsed, much like the way the VS Angels have left the building.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Even so its time for DCRB to SHINE for the cowboys cheerleaders. I sometimes wonder what the DCRB's locker room in AT+T is like. 

Jenny really should push Charlotte to give DCRB some tv air time its not like they are not part of the "world class" that the cowboys likes to promote .....

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Damn sorry that doesn't look "that glamorous" compared to DCC. It looks like the locker room of Valley Ranch ...

It's not that bad though. I am sure there are other NFL cheer teams with worse.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:31 AM, GaveIn said:

NO Kelli, you are not being clear! 

and WTF does clunky mean?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I love that! I think the DCRB squad is the future.  It's like the DCC can stay in the past and don't have to change (such as more diversity, or men on the squad) because they can just point to DCRB and say "see...we have that too!"

The DCC want to claim they are the "best in the industry" and spend all of their money hiring these fancy names in dance to choreograph routines, and for what?  The show?  They still do the same ass-shaking routines during the game that are designed to grab the attention of the straight male fan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

It's not that bad though. I am sure there are other NFL cheer teams with worse.

and WTF does clunky mean?

I know but you know what I mean when I say it? Its like the cowboys make out they have "the best" and the cowboys gives the DCC that massive glamourous locker room and DCRB gets a nice locker room that reminds me of Valley Ranch locker rooms if that makes sense?

• Love 1
Just now, Uk-Eve said:

I know but you know what I mean when I say it? Its like the cowboys make out they have "the best" and the cowboys gives the DCC that massive glamourous locker room and DCRB gets a nice locker room that reminds me of Valley Ranch locker rooms if that makes sense?

I’ve been in the locker room it’s not as big as the show makes it out to be 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, DCCOracle said:

I wouldn’t wait until the last minute of training camp to cut someone I knew after week 1 wouldn’t/couldn’t be a fit for the team. I can see giving someone a chance, but there’s a few that stayed in camp way too long (Malena & Brianna).

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

there’s a few that stayed in camp way too long (Malena & Brianna).

Seems that every time I turn on Pluto they are showing season 12. Kelli says something like "Kicks aren't Brianna's language today." Today? It was obvious that was as high as her kicks got, which are SUCH a deal breaker when it comes to making TC. But, as is Kelli's modus operandi, if you're especially pretty, you're in.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I wouldn’t wait until the last minute of training camp to cut someone I knew after week 1 wouldn’t/couldn’t be a fit for the team. I can see giving someone a chance, but there’s a few that stayed in camp way too long (Malena & Brianna).

Over the years, we've seen Kelli do everything she can to make sure her favorites make the squad.  Sometimes, they fail before they get that far, but she drags them further then they should have gone.  Some shouldn't have even made Training Camp, some went further then they should, and some made the squad, only to be cut the next year.  Breelan, Morgan, Brianna, Malena, and Meredith are girls who either went further then they should have in Training Camp or made the squad only to be cut the next year because Kelli grew bored with them.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Fullbodied straight hair....there's a difference....

Full bodied with some curl.  It wasn't flat iron straight.  I thought it was fun to watch.  Judy has gorgeous hair.  Always has.

• Love 6
On 8/7/2021 at 12:54 PM, kalibean said:

It legit motivated me to look for my hot rollers - I forget how easy it is compared to a curling iron. Pop them in, let cool while putting on makeup, shake out, spray and go. 

I remember one of the Real Housewives mentioning that she uses hot rollers, I need to look for them.  Seems so much easier than trying to use a curling iron to get some loose waves in my hair!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I remember one of the Real Housewives mentioning that she uses hot rollers, I need to look for them.  Seems so much easier than trying to use a curling iron to get some loose waves in my hair!

They really are, and they don't burn your fingers like curling irons!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I always called them electric curlers.  I think I'll try and find some!  

I want to get some too. 

I hope Judy has stock in hot rollers. She's probably single handed doubled their sales. haha

• Love 1

Cassie said they were from Walmart, Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Hot Rollers. I snagged a pair…the rollers I had weren’t all bigger sized like these are. It’s so much faster than the curling iron, tho sometimes I just tap a couple pieces up front and call it good. 

thanks Judy! 

• Love 2
On 8/13/2021 at 11:36 AM, aeroluv327 said:

I think that was Pat Altschul on Southern Charm - she said she uses the Caruso steam setter rollers. I bought them but I haven’t tried them yet!

8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Cause she is more on the football side of things then anything 

She seems to focus on them several times in this clip on women in the Cowboy brand.

And, she appears on Making The Team more than once.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She seems to focus on them several times in this clip on women in the Cowboy brand.

Yeah I know im just saying she is more more hands on with the football side of things 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2021 at 9:28 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Sorry but I can not stand that woman😝

• Love 1

Her eyes are seriously amazing though...can't remember which TCC called that out and it's so true!  Definitely makes me think of the Nightwalkers in Game of Thrones.   

She's an interesting woman for sure.