Type keyword(s) to search

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

• Start Topic

Kinda waste of money though ... and it's a lot to tour around like that. I dunno ...

can someone post the message that says she's going to Texas A&M? I'm in denial lol

I don't know how to link to Twitter but on April 1st ( day Ivy schools send acceptance letters btw) her friend Bailey Jo posted can't wait to attend college with you, quick look on Bailey Jo's Twitter shows 'CStat '16'.

I still don't understand what kind of 'acceptance' to Columbia she could have had, early decision wasnt until December and obviously regular decision is April. Plus if you're accepted to Columbia you dont turn it down to go to Texas A&M, especially considering money wouldn't be an issue. Guess we'll never know...

Has Sam every given any indication that she wants to be a DCC? I think from that video clip, her best bet would be to be involved in some sort of management capcity  - online media, scheduling, ets vs. dancing. Of course she may just dance recreationally and we'lre all jumping to assume she wanst to be a DCC

Has Sam every given any indication that she wants to be a DCC? I think from that video clip, her best bet would be to be involved in some sort of management capcity - online media, scheduling, ets vs. dancing. Of course she may just dance recreationally and we'lre all jumping to assume she wanst to be a DCC

She's posted dozens of times things like "future DCC sister" "can't wait to be a DCC with you" she even posted on Holly P's page that hopefully they'd be on the team together

• Love 1

She's posted dozens of times things like "future DCC sister" "can't wait to be a DCC with you" she even posted on Holly P's page that hopefully they'd be on the team together

Wow. She really needs to invest in some intense dance training.

(edited)

https://twitter.com/samfinglass/status/688205168035287040

Sam with Holly Powell:

‏@samfinglass: Exciting to think we might all share the field together one day!!! But for now, we'll just have to share queso

CYz-7RDUEAQmY3h.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/obOmnsKN3u/?taken-by=samfinglass

Sam with Cami Branson

samfinglass: Just two of your best performers at Spirit love this girl so much! Clearly the DCC in our blood paid off can't wait to one day cheer on America's team with this girl

10358430_448716048606560_533646964_n.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

Kinda waste of money though ... and it's a lot to tour around like that.  I dunno ...

can someone post the message that says she's going to Texas A&M?  I'm in denial lol

Oh, I think it's a waste of money as well, but that's what some people do.  I don't think that's what Sam was doing, but the timing is a bit wonky.  A lot of the "applying to Ivy League" is the prestige of the school.  They're in it for the name and the prestige, not for the actual education.  I doubt that most of the ones who apply ARE going to be touring them (unless they get really lucky or they live close enough to the school).  I wonder what people who do this say when they get told that they didn't get in.

OK not to be mean to a kid, but why has no one - or maybe they have and she just doesn't get it - informed Sam that she's really not on par dancewise or fitnesswise with current DCC standards. ESPECIALLY after years of criticism for nepotism of Cassie Trammell, who at least did have a really slim body and was really glammed up after her rookie season, but still didn't have much of an entertainer's personality or much energy.  

From that video clip, Sam looked like she has zero technique. Even if she was just learning, or marking a purely recreational routine, if she aspires to be a DCC, she looked like she had zero awareness of body placement or technique. This is going to be interesting if she does audition.

OK not to be mean to a kid, but why has no one - or maybe they have and she just doesn't get it - informed Sam that she's really not on par dancewise or fitnesswise with current DCC standards. ESPECIALLY after years of criticism for nepotism of Cassie Trammell, who at least did have a really slim body and was really glammed up after her rookie season, but still didn't have much of an entertainer's personality or much energy.

From that video clip, Sam looked like she has zero technique. Even if she was just learning, or marking a purely recreational routine, if she aspires to be a DCC, she looked like she had zero awareness of body placement or technique. This is going to be interesting if she does audition.

And let's be honest, she doesn't exactly have an 'HD ready' face. *going to hell I know*

It does seem very arrogant to assume you're going to be on the team.

(edited)

Re: Sam, based on that video above she does need to lose weight, not a ton, but enough that it's gonna take longer than a month or two to get it off in a healthy way. Re: her dancing (goodness was that clip bad), some people just aren't good at hip hop, so I'll give her another chance before I pass my judgement.

Oh, and re: her looks, I think she's prettier than Cassie ;). Nowhere near as pretty as her mom though, but that's true about Cassie too.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think she looks very young. I believe she's 18 now, but in photos where she's standing with a DCC, she looks like a kid in comparison. Maybe because she's not wearing booty shorts and tons of makeup. I could see Dayton Bramhall as a DCC. Even though she and Sam are the same age, Dayton looks more woman-ish and sam more girl-ish. Some girls have a face that can take a lot of makeup. I don't think  Sam is one of them.

Edited by sleepyjean

Sam has the same gummy smile as Chandler and Margaret Martinez(season 4?5?), that Kelli was so ugly about. IMO, her looks are not a fit. Could be as mean and nasty about it as Kelli, but everyone is someone's child, so I will let it go at that.

(edited)

I think she looks very young. I believe she's 18 now, but in photos where she's standing with a DCC, she looks like a kid in comparison. Maybe because she's not wearing booty shorts and tons of makeup. I could see Dayton Bramhall as a DCC. Even though she and Sam are the same age, Dayton looks more woman-ish and sam more girl-ish. Some girls have a face that can take a lot of makeup. I don't think Sam is one of them.

Dayton is stunning.

Also considering Sam is the same age as Jenna, Kinzie, Lacy, Caila, Holly P, Sydney etc. were when they auditioned it just doesn't really bode well.

Edited by RhiRhi

Not sure where to post this and not to be negative, but I wonder how long CMT will continue to air this show.....? It's such a great look into 'making the team' but realistically they can't continue to air it forever, they had their 10 year anniversary last year, I just hope it's on for the forseeable future and at least a few more years. It seems to be a good ratings grabber so hopefully it's termination won't be any time soon lol! It's definitely my favourite show currently on air and I assume everyone here's too so it's definitely popular and has a following

• Love 1

Sam has the same gummy smile as Chandler and Margaret Martinez(season 4?5?), that Kelli was so ugly about. IMO, her looks are not a fit. Could be as mean and nasty about it as Kelli, but everyone is someone's child, so I will let it go at that.

If she made the team it would be pure nepotism!

(edited)

The gummy smile thing still knocks me for a loop. There was once a DCC named lynlee whose smile was alllllll gums. She was on the team for quite a few years with that smile, though they never let her smile in any of her cameos or calendar photos. So I guess Kelli can give a "gummy smile exemption" when she wants, LOL.

ETA: evidence

Edited by sleepyjean
(edited)

The gummy smile thing still knocks me for a loop. There was once a DCC named lynlee whose smile was alllllll gums. She was on the team for quite a few years with that smile, though they never let her smile in any of her cameos or calendar photos. So I guess Kelli can give a "gummy smile exemption" when she wants, LOL.

ETA: evidence

True. Lynlee was also exceptionally beautiful though (IMO), very glamorous, and could achieve a half smile where her gums didn't show. Even in the pics I've seen of her full on smiling where her top gums show, I still think she's stunning. I think Lynlee was also a very strong dancer and was a group leader at one point, but I could be remembering wrong. So maybe all of the other stuff outweighed the gummy smile, or it just wasn't on Kelli's radar as a problem as much at the time.

I'll add Chandler's problem wasn't as simple as gums showing. It was the way her face wrinkled and shriveled up when she smiled. I still think she was super cute but I understood where Kelli was coming from to a point. Margaret Martinez just had gums for days and wasn't the most stunning girl on top of that. Cute, but not gorgeous. They also didn't love her body. So I guess what I'm saying is all of the factors have to be weighed, and I guess those two just didn't make the cut.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

Dayton is stunning.

Also considering Sam is the same age as Jenna, Kinzie, Lacy, Caila, Holly P, Sydney etc. were when they auditioned it just doesn't really bode well.

This - anyone Can be glammed up with a makeover. However, these other girls had far less access to resources than Sam in regards to dance training, fitness training, choreography, styling, etc. She's been immersed in this her whole life. If her dream is to be a DCC she and her mother have left her completely unprepared.

Kelli has always been stunning. Can't deny or compare that. She also worked really hard training as a dancer. Sam looked like she'd never attended a dance class but was enthusiastic. This is just one clip, I know, but everything about her every moved said New Untrained Dancer. Body placement, control, movement, musicality, memory.

When I was in college and on a dance team, we'd do mini camps and workshops at a lot of schools. Bring dance education and usually some health and fitbess info to lower income areas, etc. At every single high school age camp there was always at least one girl who was a good 'living room' dancer - she could imitate music video choreography pretty good and ws probably fun at school dances. However, the second she was asked to hit the barre and learn some technique, then a dance that requires some technique, she failed miserable - simply bc she was untrained. Movement was uncontrolled and either overdone or unfinished, was usually off beat, placement was bad, etc.

What I'm getting at is Sam Finglass is saying she will be a DCC. She has had better resources than any other girl in the history of DCC to be prepared. She doesn't look prepared enough to make it past the first round. I honestly don't even think she looks prepared enough to start as a Ice Angel or whatever for some experience. Definitely not a Mavs dancer either.

I honestly will always have the opinion that Cassie Trammell made it thru on her first try bc of her mother. She had a great makeover and improved a lot performance wise over the years, but was always a mediocre performer. Always looked like she was running out of steam or not keeping up. She wasn't the worst, but other girls were just as God who were cut. BUT......she herself said she's been preparing for this her whole life, and had a lot of Dance experience and the right shape. Sam looks like she thinks she's a shoe in who just decided yesterday that she can walk in.

• Love 1
(edited)

I imagine her whole life people have been asking Sam if she wants to be a DCC when she grows up.  And when she was little and cute in her junior DCC outfit she said "yes" and it was adorable. I think she has continued to say "yes" out of habit. Oh sure, I want to be a DCC. But she really doesn't. It's just a thing that she says sometimes.

Having looked through her social media, dance doesn't seem like a big deal to her. There are a few photos of her when she was on Spirit of Texas. Nothing of her actually performing. She obviously loves the camaraderie, but not a peep about loving to dance/perform/cheer. And no kind of performing or classes or anything in the last year, I don't think. Makes me wonder if all star cheer is just one of those things all the popular girls in Dallas do as a matter of course. Of course, absence of evidence isn't evidence in and of itself , so maybe she really does love dance and just never posts anything about it. Unlikely, but possible.

The impression I get is that she's just not into it. She knows it and Kelli knows it. And probably Holly, Dayton, and Victoria know it. Going away to school is a deliberate act, to give her some space from all of the DCC stuff. If she hangs around Dallas, people will spend the next four years asking her when she's going to try out. This way she doesn't have to make a big announcement "hey mom and everyone, I changed my mind. Not doing the DCC thing after all." And so Sam will go off to college and do her own thing and DCC will never happen, and that's just fine.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

https://twitter.com/samfinglass/status/688205168035287040

Sam with Holly Powell:

‏@samfinglass: Exciting to think we might all share the field together one day!!! But for now, we'll just have to share queso

CYz-7RDUEAQmY3h.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/obOmnsKN3u/?taken-by=samfinglass

Sam with Cami Branson

samfinglass: Just two of your best performers at Spirit love this girl so much! Clearly the DCC in our blood paid off can't wait to one day cheer on America's team with this girl

10358430_448716048606560_533646964_n.jpg

Oh dear :-(

She has her work cut out for her. CMT will love it for ratings, but if cooler heads don't prevail, Sam will get eaten alive.

I feel like we all sound very mean, and I'd hate for Sam/friends to stumble in on this debate. Without a doubt Sam is adorable and a gorgeous young girl with the world at her feet. But. DCC ready? Nup.

I think Sleepyjean hit the nail absolutely on the head. If Sam truly wanted this for herself, she'd be on point already. I hope she doesn't do a half-assed tryout. That'd be painful to watch. I already feel for her that she's publicly expressed her DCC dreams and wish her a gracious path, whatever she decides to commit to.

(And I'd so love it if she comes out and kills it in the end!)

Edited by Pinknblue
  • Love 1

I feel like we all sound very mean, and I'd hate for Sam/friends to stumble in on this debate. Without a doubt Sam is adorable and a gorgeous young girl with the world at her feet. But. DCC ready? Nup.

I think Sleepyjean hit the nail absolutely on the head. If Sam truly wanted this for herself, she'd be on point already. I hope she doesn't do a half-assed tryout. That'd be painful to watch. I already feel for her that she's publicly expressed her DCC dreams and wish her a gracious path, whatever she decides to commit to.

I'd be more shocked to learn she DOESN"T know about this board than to learn that she DOES know about it. I don't think Kelli would allow her to do an unprepared, half assed tryout. It would be embarrassing for Sam and for Kelli. Thinking of all the Cassie drama that is STILL perpetuated on this board - by me as well - combined with the 'high def' excuse that would've eliminated a lot of much loved previous season vets AND the increased amount of talent in the past five years - no way will Kelli allow Sam to audition unprepared. I don't blame her, either. That's what a good mother would do. Kelli may even slightly think it would be amusing to say 'wow, her own DAUGHTER didn't make it through on the first audition - she's tough!' But no way will she make it into training camp to be embarrassed on CMT by lack of preparation.

Sam is poised, she has a cute face, she can get more toned and improve her fitness levels to match DCC standards. Dance ability - she has some work to do. 

I think that Kelli is the only one who could keep her off the team. Maaaybe Charlotte if Sam truly would be an embarrassment, but I don't think she's at that level. Nobody would risk their relationship to the organization by getting on Kelli's bad side.

I think that Kelli is the only one who could keep her off the team. Maaaybe Charlotte if Sam truly would be an embarrassment, but I don't think she's at that level. Nobody would risk their relationship to the organization by getting on Kelli's bad side.

The judges probably would be afraid to vote against Kelli's daughter.

Edited by MrsEVH

We see Sam on the wall almost every episode in Kelli's office, and it's evident from those pics that she went through that awkward stage most girls go through growing up at some point. IMO she doesn't really look like a DCC.

I kind of agree. She's certainly not ready. However, I do think that if she were seriously considering it, she would start to get ready. Since she isn't, I don't think it's in her near future. She's got other stuff to focus on, so it's likely that she'll start to buckle down in the next few years when it's her time.

Doubt it. They wouldn't "save" her if she wasn't fit for the job. 

Not sure where to post this and not to be negative, but I wonder how long CMT will continue to air this show.....? It's such a great look into 'making the team' but realistically they can't continue to air it forever, they had their 10 year anniversary last year, I just hope it's on for the forseeable future and at least a few more years. It seems to be a good ratings grabber so hopefully it's termination won't be any time soon lol! It's definitely my favourite show currently on air and I assume everyone here's too so it's definitely popular and has a following

They'll air it until ratings fall. As CMT's most highly rated show, I'm sure it'll be on for a while. And if they start to drop, they'll likely bring in more Melissa Rycroft's ..lol

Also RE: reruns of the show, I have a DVD of a rerun of season 6 which I believe aired prior to the launch of season 10 and the whole soundtrack of music has been replaced with the most generic of tunes. It really loses the effect that the originally aired songs which were popular chart music. It also looks like the girls are dancing to the wrong beat. I get why they have to replace it due to rights etc. however you can even here the original songs in the background as K&J discuss the girls. I often associate a particular song with a season it played in and it reminds me of the show so it's a shame they do that. It has to be annoying for those watching reruns in the states, do they do this regularly?

Yes!  I always notice the different music they're dancing to and it does NOT fit the choreography.  The first time I noticed it, I thought maybe I had forgotten the song that went with the dance.  However, a few more routines in and I knew for sure they had changed all the music.  It bugs me because it makes the girls look like they're not on the beat sometimes, when it's just sound editing.

• Love 1

I doubt they would increase Melissa scenes if the ratings start to drop. In Season Nine, people were complaining about Melissa being on the show too much and the scenes she was in aka bringing in Caila's and Breelan's parents for a intervention. She may have been on DWTS tour last summer, but they still were trying to work on improving her image. I just wish they would get off the ole she won DWTS and was called into the office to prove she is the right mentor for the girls. I think they were trying to prove she was still the right former DCC to mentor the TC candidates after her first year of mentor was bad. She has been on other CMT shows, so I wonder if she is on contract with them (main reason why she was chosen to be on the DCC Making the Team. I also wonder if she was the show's first choice, or other girls turn down the chance to be the mentor.

Yeah it really bothered me and I was only watching one season on DVD lol! :D I guess it shows that the music they originally choose for the girls to dance to is quite good and relevant to the moment! I remember Season 2 had songs by Tatu and K.T Tunstall, which is a bit dated now but still good to listen to, the Tatu song 'Friend or Foe' was quite catchy and always reminds me of that season and Meagan Flaherty doing kicks across the floor. The music on the reruns is SOOOO generic lol. They also chose a lot of Pitbull songs in later seasons, and my little sisters loved in season 7 when they played a One Direction song 'What makes you beautiful', they caught me watching the show lol

Edited by NicoleS9954
  • Love 1

Agree .. I don't think she's ready and, same as Cassie, she should be most prepared for this.  I don't really think she takes it seriously ... it's just a fun thing to say when bonding with friends.  I think she's still college focused.

According to Kelli, Sam has not decided on a school yet.

I really don't think Sam is going to audition this year, but I could be wrong. I personally think that when and if she does she will be as prepared as her talent level will allow. That is just left to be seen.

For the record I also think Sam is a really cute girl and can be made over just as easily as the next girl. I don't think she will be a glamor girl, but she is still a pretty girl.

Edited by Oranaiche

I honestly doubt she would go from Harvard-bound to DCC-bound.  That just seems so weird to me…and Kelli can’t be so clueless she would take her kid on a whirlwind trip to all Ivy schools unless she thought she had a chance getting in.  It’s honestly not that hard to figure out if you’re in the ballpark of being considered … there are also plenty of “easier” Ivy Leagues to get into besides Harvard/Yale/Princeton/etc.  Columbia and Brown aren’t as selective as those.
And if she didn’t get in, wouldn’t she aim for the tier of schools right below the Ivys?  What about MIT, Vanderbilt, UMass, UChicago, etc etc.  Plenty of great schools if she were competitive enough to be considered for Ivy.  I also can’t image Kelli being ok with her daughter going from Harvard ambitions to DCC dreams.  Too weird.
I still don’t think she lied and her mom said she hadn’t decided yet

I imagine her whole life people have been asking Sam if she wants to be a DCC when she grows up.  And when she was little and cute in her junior DCC outfit she said "yes" and it was adorable. I think she has continued to say "yes" out of habit. Oh sure, I want to be a DCC. But she really doesn't. It's just a thing that she says sometimes.

Having looked through her social media, dance doesn't seem like a big deal to her. There are a few photos of her when she was on Spirit of Texas. Nothing of her actually performing. She obviously loves the camaraderie, but not a peep about loving to dance/perform/cheer. And no kind of performing or classes or anything in the last year, I don't think. Makes me wonder if all star cheer is just one of those things all the popular girls in Dallas do as a matter of course. Of course, absence of evidence isn't evidence in and of itself , so maybe she really does love dance and just never posts anything about it. Unlikely, but possible.

The impression I get is that she's just not into it. She knows it and Kelli knows it. And probably Holly, Dayton, and Victoria know it. Going away to school is a deliberate act, to give her some space from all of the DCC stuff. If she hangs around Dallas, people will spend the next four years asking her when she's going to try out. This way she doesn't have to make a big announcement "hey mom and everyone, I changed my mind. Not doing the DCC thing after all." And so Sam will go off to college and do her own thing and DCC will never happen, and that's just fine.

I agree ...

Sam is a cute girl and looks like she would be an awesome friend.  She has a sweet look to her and I'm sure she's much loved.  She lacks the put together polished glam look her mom has. Kelli is beautiful and I would love to look that mature and sophisticated at any age.

I do hope she's going after her education and her ivy dreams and not DCC ... her dance level and the sometimes harsh focus on looks of DCC auditions may just disappoint her.  To be fair, while Cassie looks ok and is tall and blonde, I don't know if Kelli would be so forgiving about the facial flaws if it were anyone else's daughter.

Sam is a cute girl and looks like she would be an awesome friend. She has a sweet look to her and I'm sure she's much loved. She lacks the put together polished glam look her mom has. Kelli is beautiful and I would love to look that mature and sophisticated at any age.

I do hope she's going after her education and her ivy dreams and not DCC ... her dance level and the sometimes harsh focus on looks of DCC auditions may just disappoint her. To be fair, while Cassie looks ok and is tall and blonde, I don't know if Kelli would be so forgiving about the facial flaws if it were anyone else's daughter.

That's the thing though. A lot of girls go into DCC unpolished and then they get made over. Sam is 18. No need to be polished when you're 18 and carefree IMO. I think she would clean up very nicely. (And I know you're not saying she wouldn't, just making an observation. :) )

As far as facial imperfections, there are plenty of girls now and in the past who have been DCC with less than classically beautiful faces. Cassie wasn't unique in that category. Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder and I have always found her cute and more attractive than some other girls who have made the team. I won't name names, but there have been more than a few who have made me say, "Huh?" Cassie has/had a lot of male fans, and let's be honest, that's who the organization is trying to appeal to.

• Love 1

I think a couple others have said it - maybe Sam wants to get college under her belt first.  She'll be able to mature and have the college experience 100%.  Then audition.  I think she's really pretty.  My mother would say she just hasn't blossomed yet.  Let me tell you, my looks changed a ton from 18 until my 30s.  She definitely has a girls face, as she should, she's only 18.  I like the fact that she's not like some of the other girls who were already knockouts at 18.  She has plenty of time get her education and to grow into herself :) 

Cassie, especially after her first year, had one of the best DCC bodies - long legs, itty bitty waist but also had hips and boobs. She was very thin her first season, but then filled out without looking too muscular or too scrawny. Somehow I think she looks much, much prettier in the face now than when she was a DCC - maybe it's a little bit of maturity, maybe she's just happier.

Now what I do wonder is if Kelli would have to excuse herself from being a judge, like Judy did, when Sam did interviews, etc., during auditions.

• Love 1

Cassie's legs are not long - they are extremely short in comparison to her torso - one of the most extreme cases of this I've ever seen on a DCC. I agree that she is very thin and fit though, and if it weren't for the long torso/short leg thing she would have the perfect DCC figure.

Also, shs is extremely photogenic compared to what she looked like on the TV footage on MTT - when I look at photos of her, I can barely believe it is the same person.

Cassie, especially after her first year, had one of the best DCC bodies - long legs, itty bitty waist but also had hips and boobs. She was very thin her first season, but then filled out without looking too muscular or too scrawny. Somehow I think she looks much, much prettier in the face now than when she was a DCC - maybe it's a little bit of maturity, maybe she's just happier.

Now what I do wonder is if Kelli would have to excuse herself from being a judge, like Judy did, when Sam did interviews, etc., during auditions.

Agree! I always thought Cassie had a great body and looked fantastic in uniform and in swimsuit shots.

Cassie's legs are not long - they are extremely short in comparison to her torso - one of the most extreme cases of this I've ever seen on a DCC. I agree that she is very thin and fit though, and if it weren't for the long torso/short leg thing she would have the perfect DCC figure.

Also, shs is extremely photogenic compared to what she looked like on the TV footage on MTT - when I look at photos of her, I can barely believe it is the same person.

I agree that her legs are short in proportion to her torso but I don't think it's extreme at all. She always looked fab to me in full body action shots. But everyones' perception is a little different I guess.

Edited by Oranaiche

How freaking GREAT would it be if Kelli marched in with that black binder all the judges have, flipped to Sam's page and said "Alright. Anybody want to vote against my little girl? Nobody? Ok. Moving on to the next candidate...."

Done deal.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

From a lot of the groups I've been involved in (as well as have worked with or have heard about), if a family member is going to be judged or interviewed (especially in a group), than the relative on the judging or interview panel is removed or steps aside until all judging has been completed or interviews finished.  Anyone who knows the person (a close family friend, etc.) is usually asked to step aside as well to avoid "contaminating" the procedure.  Unfortunately, this was not completely down with Cassie (and will not likely be done with Sam should she choose to audition) because, if everyone who knew Cassie and Sam had to step aside, that means a good portion of the judging panel either would have had to or will likely step aside since both girls are or were VERY involved with the organization.  I seem to remember hearing that everyone on the judging panel knew who Cassie was since they had all met her before, which, depending on the person, could make it either harder to judge her or easier.

While I doubt Kelli would sit in on the judging of Sam (likely because they would ask her to step out whenever discussion of or interviewing the girl), she would have access to the judging sheets and likely know who had indicated what on for Sam.  It would likely be very hard for Kelli to resist sneaking a peek at the results.  I have to wonder if Judy ever knew, or found out, how Cassie was scored all the times she was up for auditions.  After all, they would have access to the scoring sheets after the audition process.  

Edited by EricaShadows

How freaking GREAT would it be if Kelli marched in with that black binder all the judges have, flipped to Sam's page and said "Alright. Anybody want to vote against my little girl? Nobody? Ok. Moving on to the next candidate...."

Done deal.

Lol that would be hilariously brilliant! :D

Cassie was never trashy..she just had a style and sense of humor that was difficult to truly capture on camera. Idk..I just always got her. Maybe not a fan of her dancing much, but I never thought she was "trashy" or anything.

• Love 4