Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
bigskygirl

The DCC Organization: Coaches, Judges and Owner Group

Just now, Tootie said:

They were probably talking about Vivian... it was here 2nd yr in TC.

Ok...well that makes more sense?.  That poem was painful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PBSLover said:

No. She was not cut. I actually don’t know which Victoria was in Season 10.

There WAS a Victoria (dark haired chick) but she was only on the team for 2 years.

19 hours ago, PBSLover said:
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Victoria - the dental hygienist??  

No. She was not cut. I actually don’t know which Victoria was in Season 10.

Victoria the dental hygenist was on the squad I think 2 years, I think she left when she got married.  I also think the dentist she works/worked for was (maybe still is, I don't know) one of the judges. 

image.png.a468029eafd0ca2aab24723da4809548.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Every time I watch that particular episode, the fast forward button gets put through it's paces.

Screenshot_20181002-214433_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Victoria the dental hygenist was on the squad I think 2 years, I think she left when she got married.  I also think the dentist she works/worked for was (maybe still is, I don't know) one of the judges. 

Her hair color is gorgeous! It has dimension, just enough warmth and natural shine. 

• Like 3

Vivian, I think the fan pick that was n camp two times.  

Of and just finished season 11 and I cried for poor Amy.  She worked so hard.  

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, ByTor said:

Wasn't she an All Star for a season or was that Claire?

On 10/2/2018 at 9:49 PM, tinabee1967 said:
On 10/2/2018 at 2:04 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Every time I watch that particular episode, the fast forward button gets put through it's paces.

Screenshot_20181002-214433_Chrome.jpg

On 10/2/2018 at 8:44 PM, ByTor said:

Her hair color is gorgeous! It has dimension, just enough warmth and natural shine. 

Is that you Kelli FInglass? 

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

@DCCFanInKy  this might work.  I brought it back up.

I don't see a link or anything? 🤔 Ohhhh I see what you mean.  I need to ask my Kitty question here lol.  I need a nap

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: wasn't thinking

Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

I don't see a link or anything? 🤔

If you look on your threads page, it should be at the top cause I posted this to you, so it should make it current - if that made sense:/

But that way we can discuss Kitty, Marshall, Charlotte and the rest of the gang without derailing the auditions topic.  Like that never happens anyway:)

• Like 2

Here's my Kitty Carter question.  I'm sure some of us here are members of one or more of the Facebook groups I found for the DCC.  I saw on one of them (maybe both?) that Kitty C might've had a falling out with the DCC and that's why she wasn't included in this year's auditions and might not be seen on MTT at all this season (sorry if that's a spoiler).  Anybody know?

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

If you look on your threads page, it should be at the top cause I posted this to you, so it should make it current - if that made sense:/

But that way we can discuss Kitty, Marshall, Charlotte and the rest of the gang without derailing the auditions topic.  Like that never happens anyway:)

@scorpio1031 Read above where I quoted you 🙂

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: clarity
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Here's my Kitty Carter question.  I'm sure some of us here are members of one or more of the Facebook groups I found for the DCC.  I saw on one of them (maybe both?) that Kitty C might've had a falling out with the DCC and that's why she wasn't included in this year's auditions and might not be seen on MTT at all this season (sorry if that's a spoiler).  Anybody know?

Read above where I quoted you 🙂

FB tends to get their info from this board, but not give credit:(  But one of our gals said she was told that Kitty didn't like CMT telling her what to say, didn't like the edit she was given last year, and would not appear this year.

A few weeks ago, someone said Kitty had given K&J her opinions but would not be appearing on the show.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

FB tends to get their info from this board, but not give credit:(  But one of our gals said she was told that Kitty didn't like CMT telling her what to say, didn't like the edit she was given last year, and would not appear this year.

A few weeks ago, someone said Kitty had given K&J her opinions but would not be appearing on the show.

That's EXACTLY what I saw on one of the groups (can't remember which one).  Not sure if linking to the FB post is appropriate here? @scorpio1031 I just sent you a PM

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: Added something.
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

OK now I'm really confused.  Someone said that any mention of DCC had been removed from Kitty's website.  I saw something mentioned about DCC @ this link

• Useful 1

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OK now I'm really confused.  Someone said that any mention of DCC had been removed from Kitty's website.  I saw something mentioned about DCC @ this link

That is an old bio, cause it says she has filmed nine seasons, and I believe she was on for 13 seasons.  She may have forgotten about it.

• Useful 2

On 10/5/2018 at 6:15 AM, Fanofdcc said:

Oh no, Holly resigned. Season 12. Wow such a great dancer, hate she got into trouble.  That's rough!  Hate that for her!  

True Holly resigned...however, I think she was the given the choice to resign or be cut....big difference. She brought her situation on herself base on choices she made. And if you remember, on her way out the door, she said it was fun and she didn't regret a thing. I also suspect she was very willing to throw Jenna under the bus.

14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Okay, this is interesting.  Here I felt she wanted VK in and went to great lengths to try to create a slot for her.  I feel she was a strong reason Tara was cut.  Kitty bow out from MTT implies she did not like saying "give her the respect to lose the weight"  Would CMT really "force" her to say things she didn't want?  I don't think they can force you to say things....they can edit you unfairly for sure...