Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

The sad thing is I bet he's more sorry about that than about his molesting little girls.

I assume he would feel guilt that what he did has harmed his victims (after it all came out in InTouch), it might be the first time he felt guilty about their suffering though.

Edited by Kokapetl

I wonder how pissed Boob and Clown Car are that their girls are still going to the events that they were supposed to go to.

I'm sure Jim Bob takes his cut. For the record, Jim Bob and Michelle were never going to be speakers at alive, but Josh was.

• Love 1

Don't they get a lot of their food donated for product placement, though? Coupons aren't much use if you don't pay for your food.

They shop at Aldi's, they don't take coupons. I believe they did say  they didn't have time for coupons.

The Dugger kids must be so tired and bored having to be hauled around the country and put on display, play their instruments so badly, then sit and listen to the same old story about courtship and love, and heart for children and anger, over and over again.  I'm so glad I wasn't one of their kids.

Especially since a lot of them have probably noticed that God didn't come through with that "heart for children" she prayed for.

Do you think they know how badly they play?

• Love 2
(edited)

http://www.inquisitr.com/2190023/reasons-to-love-jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggars-list-might-make-you-queasy/

This article is properly titled, I feel queasy.

When he lacks wisdom in what to do, he goes to the best Father for advice, our Heavenly Father.”

Heavenly father said sit on your ass for a year, then lawyer up? Dang, God plays it fast and loose with the rules these days.

“He teaches his children that God loves them so much, that He will chasten them if they continue to behave in a sinful way, and so will their Daddy.”

Doesn't God routinely let sinners off scott free (on Earth, anyway)?

“When some of our daughters wanted to obtain medical skills, Dad encouraged them to follow their dream. They enrolled in a first responders course, obtained the certification and have served on our local volunteer fire department and have gone on to gain midwifery and doula training.”

It's a pet peeve, Michelle, but only physicians can make medical decisions, not doulas, not crappily-skilled midwives, not nurses*, only doctors. Your children will never make medical decisions due to their subpar educations, enforced lack of contact with reality, and intellectual hobbling.

*I get asked all the time about medical decisions I make every day....I usually tell people I've never made a single medical decision in my career as nurse, since it's the truth.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 5
(edited)

“When some of our daughters wanted to obtain medical skills, Dad encouraged them to follow their dream. They enrolled in a first responders course, obtained the certification and have served on our local volunteer fire department and have gone on to gain midwifery and doula training.”

My kids are at the point where they are looking at colleges and careers. We live in a rural landlocked city so it is hard to find first hand examples of some careers for them to shadow or professionals to speak with. Both my kids have excelled in sciences. My first move was to see what classes at the high school and local colleges were available. After my kids figured out which sciences they enjoyed taking, they took higher level classes and then looked into careers that involved these classes. Then we took the normal college tours and my kids volunteered at the local hospital.

Michelle and Jim Bob didn't even have their kids start with any medical skills until they had finished their "homeschool studies" for several years and some had not even obtained a GED at that point. Then they found non-college volunteer oppurtunites that were flexible so they could still film a show and travel. I can't think of many medical professionals that can pick and choose their hours and take weeks off to campaign or film a tv show. The Duggar's are basically admitting their kids had an interest in higher education but they steered them away from it. I believe the average parents response would be closer to mine, or at least have kids talk to their school and try and extra class or talk to someone in the field and look at some colleges. It is also interesting how Jim Bob always says skills, not career or profession. His kids only need skills. My husband took an auto mechanic class in high school. When I needed a belt changed in my car I was very glad he had a skill. Did my husband want to be a mechanic, no but he is happy to be able to save some money or help a neighbor with his skill. I was hoping with the addition of Derick, college gradate with a profession and even Ben going to school , we would have an example to Duggar kids that college isn't evil and bad and you can get more then skills. Sadly we see Derick leaving his professional and Ben not using his degree so this only will reinforce to the younger Duggars college doesn't pay off like Jim Bob preaches.

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 7

These people. They just CANNOT sit down and shut up for love nor money.

News flash: ITS NOT WORKING!!!!

They must be busy supervising hide 'n seek because, they are getting slammed on facebook. Jana, get in the office and start deleting. Put a pic of one of those short ones, whathisface, or whatsherface on there cutting fresh vegetables or reading Dickens.

• Love 5

I actually believe that the TV show was the bugger incentive to keeping them away from higher education than was Jim Bob and Michelle (and even Gothard) discouraging it. If I actually thought that each child was earning his/her own money and able to keep it separate in his/her own name, I'm not even sure I would fully disagree with it for quite a few of the kids, who really don't seem to be challenged or interested in a career that requires advanced training.

• Love 2
(edited)

http://www.inquisitr.com/2190023/reasons-to-love-jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggars-list-might-make-you-queasy/

This article is properly titled, I feel queasy.

Heavenly father said sit on your ass for a year, then lawyer up? Dang, God plays it fast and loose with the rules these days.

Doesn't God routinely let sinners off scott free (on Earth, anyway)?

It's a pet peeve, Michelle, but only physicians can make medical decisions, not doulas, not crappily-skilled midwives, not nurses*, only doctors. Your children will never make medical decisions due to their subpar educations, enforced lack of contact with reality, and intellectual hobbling.

*I get asked all the time about medical decisions I make every day....I usually tell people I've never made a single medical decision in my career as nurse, since it's the truth.

Quote from your link:

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2190023/reasons-to-love-jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggars-list-might-make-you-queasy/#jhsjoC5xfdtSW6YC.99

Anyone know exactly how long they served as first responders or volunteer firefighters? Any amount of time past the equivalent of "basic training"? Couldn't have just been a TV episode opportunity, could it?

Edited by SoSueMe

Quote from your link:

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2190023/reasons-to-love-jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggars-list-might-make-you-queasy/#jhsjoC5xfdtSW6YC.99

Anyone know exactly how long they served as first responders or volunteer firefighters? Any amount of time past the equivalent of "basic training"? Couldn't have just been a TV episode opportunity, could it?

Well I think the girls were just along as chaperones for the boys. The girls spent most of their fire fighting days turning fire pants into skirts.

• Love 3

Well I think the girls were just along as chaperones for the boys. The girls spent most of their fire fighting days turning fire pants into skirts.

Jana and Jill went along with Josh and JD to Joplin, wherever, along with a following car full of sound and camera guys. We see Jill and Jana dressed in legit fireperson clothes, and the girls shout "search and rescue" while walking around destroyed houses. Joseph seemed to already be there, wearing a t-shirt, describing to the camera crew how a tilt up wall at Wal*Mart either gave 20 people shelter or squashed 20 people flat.
  • Love 1

Quote from your link:“When some of our daughters wanted to obtain medical skills, Dad encouraged them to follow their dream. They enrolled in a first responders course, obtained the certification and have served on our local volunteer fire department and have gone on to gain midwifery and doula training.”Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2190023/reasons-to-love-jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggars-list-might-make-you-queasy/#jhsjoC5xfdtSW6YC.99Anyone know exactly how long they served as first responders or volunteer firefighters? Any amount of time past the equivalent of "basic training"? Couldn't have just been a TV episode opportunity, could it?

It's convient that the kids all have Duggar approved ambitions. that must be a relief . What about becoming a nurse or doctor? I guess if you're going to dream, dream small.

• Love 7

The medical decisions first responders make can often mean the difference between life and death. What they choose to do on the site can make the difference between a patient being able to be treated by a doctor, or being dead by the time they get there.  So yes, John David COULD make a medical decision if he is the first to pull up.

And there are plenty of nurses and midwives who DO make actual medical decisions. This will never be the Duggars, as they were training to be lay midwives. The hospital in town has a CNM clinic. You DO NOT see an OB unless you are referred for emergency surgery, then you meet the on call one. The midwife does the complete care during pregnancy- making medical decisions for the patient. I haven't seen an MD in years for medical care; my NP makes medical decisions, and while she may be an advanced nurse, she is still a nurse. She works in a practice separate from a doctor, there is not one in her office. An NP and a CNM can prescribe medicine and can order tests.   Doula's are not medical professionals and do not pretend to be.

(edited)

All of these quotes came from Duggar Family official.  I know MEchelle is physically disconnected from all of her children (except maybe Josie).  But, is it just me, or is it strange, the level of disconnect, even her written posts.  I cannot imagine the birthday cards (if they even get one) the children get.  "This little man is turning..."  I also hate it when she calls Israel a little man.  He is a baby bitch!  He's not even six months old and ready to be handed off to a sister mom.

On Anna’s birthday:
This is a young woman we love so dearly! Anna is not only a wonderful wife and mother but she is a dear daughter-in-law to us and a precious friend. I'm so touched by her steadfast faith in Christ and her kindness at every turn.

On Mikey’s birthday:
This boy is 4 years old today! He is clever and he is kind. There was a time we could not imagine anything as amazing than being parents. Now, we are grandparents too and we absolutely love everything about it! Happy, happy birthday Michael! Grandma and Grandpa Duggar love you so much!

Supposedly written by Jana (LOL) :
Love spending time with this sweet lady. So thankful to have her as a role model, a friend and a mom! Always love my time with her.
Jana

On Jill’s birthday:
This sweet girl. How much we love her. We have always loved her sweet spirit. It has been such a joy to watch her become a loving wife and a devoted mom. More than all we rejoice for her love for Christ and her devotion to following Him. Happy birthday to our Jill today!

On Jason’s birthday:
Today is a special young man's 15th birthday. Jason is such a blessing to all those who know him. We love you son.

Remembering Joe:
This little guy is only 3 years old in this ‪#‎tbt‬. Joe started playing piano as young as Mozart.

On Grandma Duggar:
Card shark! smile emoticon We love this sweet grandma who devotes herself to her family.

On Jill’s impending baby:
This baby boy is growing and active and we cannot wait to meet him!

Edited by truthtalk2014

So, yeah. The giveaway is that Michelle called them by name. She doesn't know who any of these kids are. I have the greatest mental image of her (holding a que card) saying out of the side of her mouth to Jana: it's Joe's birthday? Which one is he, again???

• Love 5

Apart from the fact Michelle is an empty vessel,none of them have any personality.I certainly dont call pulling faces and screaming around ther place to much of one either.

If someone asked me to place a face to a name,I would not even recall who some of them are.

• Love 1

Apart from the fact Michelle is an empty vessel,none of them have any personality.I certainly dont call pulling faces and screaming around ther place to much of one either.

If someone asked me to place a face to a name,I would not even recall who some of them are.

I wouldn't say Michelle is an empty vessel, I think there's a lot going on upstairs, but her thoughts are distressing to her, so she's sort of mentally disconnected herself to cope.
  • Love 2

If ever a sentence could've used a comma...

For sure. Reminds me of something - LOL - I saw in junior high English about 45 years ago:  Let's eat, Grandma. Let's eat Grandma. Commas save lives.

• Love 11
(edited)

That one is a classic, Wellfleet! Fortunately nobody here is killing Israel; we're just making him one sassy infant!

I don't know why but "sassy infant" made me laugh for like half an hour. So did the poster who referred to the baby as "Palestine." I want to court all of you.

Edited by Aja
  • Love 21

Yeah, and according to J'Chelle, trans people using the bathroom of the gender they identify with, is worse than molesting your siblings. Duggar logic at it's finest.

Well they're not too keen on punishing sexual assaults, for obvious reasons, so prosecuting a bathroom rapist by a 'no men in the ladies room' law is logical to them, in a convoluted and stupid way.

• Love 2

Fuck you, Duggars.  Your hate speech did nothing to stop marriage being equal for everyone. Too bad Smugs quit his hate speech job. This would make his head explode.

I'd pay good money to be at the TTH now, watching multiple heads exploding. I posted here because I'd like to see Mechelle go first. :D

• Love 15

I'd pay good money to be at the TTH now, watching multiple heads exploding. I posted here because I'd like to see Mechelle go first. :D

I'm sure Michelle will enjoy throwing her sister a surprise lesbian wedding! I'd love to see that episode, for many reasons.

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm sure Michelle will enjoy throwing her sister a surprise lesbian wedding! I'd love to see that episode, for many reasons.

That's definitely the only way I'd ever watch the Duggars on TV again. Taste the rainbow, MEchelle!

Edited by Aja
  • Love 16

Of course, poor Jana would be cleaning up the mess.
  • Love 10

Might be the only way to get back on t.v. so don't give them any ideas! lol

• Love 1

Yeah, I could see Mechelle trying to convince Evelyn to come to AR and have a wedding at the TTH. No mention of the NDAs until the happy couple gets to the house and sees the camera crew chasing around a frenetic blonde lady, likely pregnant. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Did you see the picture of Michelle and at the first original Walmart?  She lost A LOT of weight.

Trying to find the picture now...

EDIT: Can't find the photo. It was on my phone. Will look tomorrow. 

Edited by Marigold

Did you see the picture of Michelle and at the first original Walmart?  She lost A LOT of weight.

Trying to find the picture now...

EDIT: Can't find the photo. It was on my phone. Will look tomorrow.

Oh MEchelle's "eating disorder" might be back just in time for a People cover. *cough, cough, once a famewhore always a famewhore"

• Love 2

Except for what goes on inside her head, she is a very pretty woman.  She doesn't look all that worn out from popping out kids.  Maybe because she doesn't really raise them.  If she and JB would consent to a new hairstyle she would be lovely (on the outside)