Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OSM Mom

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I know it happens, but what a horrible mother to turn her back on her child to keep a man. 

Could be worse…. The child could end up being abused for it then going on to be an escort at 14 to get away and then living in hiding while also being found by a secret agent as an adult. 😉

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Do we have a Tyler thread? Or does he count as a Howler? Otherwise, the only remaining howler is Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's since apparently cleaned up and had at least one more kid. It's sad, but I guess poor Tyler doesn't fit in her new life. He's probably better off in the damn cult than with his bio mom.

He’s going to have a hard road ahead. Abandonment issues and the brainwashing of the cult. And he is not getting an education!

  • Sad 15

Share this post


Link to post

Most folks know someone with substance issues and know what a struggle getting back on track is. Kudos to Tyler's mom for continuing to win this ongoing battle. Moms (& dads) don't really choose drugs over their kids, the fight to get clean and remain clean is that hard of a road, and losing your kids because of drugs adds to the struggle. 

I hope if anything, Tyler recognizes he had a few family members step up and take care of him. And kids are resilient, many wonderful and successful adults have grown up in foster care. Who knows, maybe this will make him a more compassionate adult when he grows up.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Who fucking cares?

Obviously someone does, we are discussing it here. It always seems to come up.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

The fact that Tyler was included in the all-brothers photo at one of the recent weddings (Justin's?) indicates to me that he is their brother now, not just Michelle and Boob's "ward" or whatever.

How long has Tyler been with the Duggars?  I'm guessing he's lived with them longer than he lived with his birth mom.  I wonder if he and birth mom have a relationship.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, CouchTater said:

The fact that Tyler was included in the all-brothers photo at one of the recent weddings (Justin's?) indicates to me that he is their brother now, not just Michelle and Boob's "ward" or whatever.

How long has Tyler been with the Duggars?  I'm guessing he's lived with them longer than he lived with his birth mom.  I wonder if he and birth mom have a relationship.

I agree that the Duggars have been good to take in Tyler and it seems they are treating him as one of the family. I also agree that we don't know the details of Tyler's placement with relatives instead of his mother, and whoever (Pickles for sure) has tried to get clicks out of this situation with stupid speculation - and worse - is VILE. Urgh. 

If Tyler's mom was an active addict in his younger years it's quite possible that his living with relatives wasn't just a voluntary deal but by court order. And that a court may have continuing jurisdiction over Tyler's custody. We don't know if that's true and TBH those details are none of our business. If Tyler's mom has been cleaning up her act (I have some knowledge of addiction and it can be hellish to deal with for everyone including the addict), she may be hoping to regain custody of him, but may have to clear some hurdles to convince the court she's ready for it. 

As I said, we just don't know the details behind the arrangement. I'm sorry Tyler's had such a tough go of things so early in his life, and I hope the Duggars are treating him well. It's probably too much to hope he's not being indoctrinated into the Duggars' view of the world but at least he's getting decent housing and food. And, IF there's any court or social services involvement, I hope those folks are keeping an eye on the progress of his home schooling. Hey, I can always hope!

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Most folks know someone with substance issues and know what a struggle getting back on track is. Kudos to Tyler's mom for continuing to win this ongoing battle. Moms (& dads) don't really choose drugs over their kids, the fight to get clean and remain clean is that hard of a road, and losing your kids because of drugs adds to the struggle. 

I hope if anything, Tyler recognizes he had a few family members step up and take care of him. And kids are resilient, many wonderful and successful adults have grown up in foster care. Who knows, maybe this will make him a more compassionate adult when he grows up.

I hear you and hope that’s true for him, but he’s still being brainwashed and not getting an education. 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Could be worse…. The child could end up being abused for it then going on to be an escort at 14 to get away and then living in hiding while also being found by a secret agent as an adult. 😉

Absolutely!  As we all know here, this scenario has been known to happen!  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Could there be problems with Tyler's placement if josh is convicted!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Could there be problems with Tyler's placement if josh is convicted!

I don't think so. Boob just pays the bills. Smuggar wouldn't be a problem as he would be behind bars. This wouldn't affect Tyler at all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The thing is, young Tyler only came to live with the Duggars late in childhood and has thus not been exposed to their beliefs when very young - that is when you are formed. So while I believe he enjoys being in a family with other children, he may well decided once he's an adult that he's having none of the cultish shit.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Smuggar wouldn't be a problem as he would be behind bars. This wouldn't affect Tyler at all.

I just thought of something. When Smugger is released from prison, he may not ever be able to step foot in the big house again. He will be a registered sex offender and there will always be young children at the house. (grandchildren) And, my guess is that he wont be allowed by law to be on the premises.   Bye bye warehouse.

 

I'm sure a lot of you have posted that, but I'm a little slow.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Does me cheelle like any of her offspring other than Josh ?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, dariafan said:

Does me cheelle like any of her offspring other than Josh ?

I doubt she is even aware of any other offspring other than Josh.

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

Does me cheelle like any of her offspring other than Josh ?

Josie?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/10/2021 at 7:15 PM, NotthebadVictoria said:

Could be worse…. The child could end up being abused for it then going on to be an escort at 14 to get away and then living in hiding while also being found by a secret agent as an adult. 😉

I think I missed something...

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2021 at 3:15 PM, iwantcookies said:

Josie?

I doubt Meechelle actually likes Josie, she’s more of a prop to show off Meechelle’s fertility.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

She's since apparently cleaned up and had at least one more kid. It's sad, but I guess poor Tyler doesn't fit in her new life. He's probably better off in the damn cult than with his bio mom.

She may not be in a position to nurture and care for two children, but is able to sufficiently support herself and one child.   It also wouldn't be unusual that the bond between Tyler and his mom is either fractured or never properly formed because she wasn't in any state when he was very young to give him even the barest minimum of care and attention in order for the bond to ever become established in the first place.    

  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2021 at 2:15 PM, iwantcookies said:

Josie?

She liked Josie when she was younger. Given that there are grandkids that regularly visit the TTH that are younger than Josie, Michelle is more interested in the younger grandkids now.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

She liked Josie when she was younger. Given that there are grandkids that regularly visit the TTH that are younger than Josie, Michelle is more interested in the younger grandkids now.

I still bet she can’t name all her grandchildren without a cheat sheet 🤣

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I bet you that Clown Car knows all the grandkids in each of the kids families. She knows them as Number 1,2,etc. 

  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

If she has grandkids named Michelle and Julie she’ll remember them. 

But poor little Julie!!!!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

If she has grandkids named Michelle and Julie she’ll remember them. 

They Duggars...so...Jewley.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I recall reading that Tyler’s sibling passed away. I don’t know where I read it, though.

  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I can’t read it due to a paywall.

Very brief article below. I think his mom gave birth in 2019, so it seems the baby was less than a year old.

The Duggar family mourns another loss as Tyler Hutchins’ baby brother passes away

Monsters and Critics

 2019-10-15

The Duggar family has suffered a lot of losses over the last several months. While they remain steadfast in their beliefs, life just keeps throwing curveballs their way. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have been raising Tyler Hutchins for a while now. He has appeared on a few episodes of Counting On and continues to be in family photos. Tyler is the son of Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Very brief article below. I think his mom gave birth in 2019, so it seems the baby was less than a year old.

The Duggar family mourns another loss as Tyler Hutchins’ baby brother passes away

Monsters and Critics

 2019-10-15

The Duggar family has suffered a lot of losses over the last several months. While they remain steadfast in their beliefs, life just keeps throwing curveballs their way. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have been raising Tyler Hutchins for a while now. He has appeared on a few episodes of Counting On and continues to be in family photos. Tyler is the son of Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins.

No mention of cause of death?

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

No mention of cause of death?

Nope, that is the entire article.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Very brief article below. I think his mom gave birth in 2019, so it seems the baby was less than a year old.

The Duggar family mourns another loss as Tyler Hutchins’ baby brother passes away

Monsters and Critics

 2019-10-15

The Duggar family has suffered a lot of losses over the last several months. While they remain steadfast in their beliefs, life just keeps throwing curveballs their way. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have been raising Tyler Hutchins for a while now. He has appeared on a few episodes of Counting On and continues to be in family photos. Tyler is the son of Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins.

If you go on the monsters and critics site it also says that pickles was the source! Where does she or he get their sources from?

A few weeks ago, Tyler Hutchins became a big brother to a little boy named Timothy. According to Duggar Family News: Life is not all pickles and hairspray on Facebook, the little boy passed away before celebrating his one-month birthday. There are no details about the cause of death, but the Duggar family hosted a reception following the funeral on October 14.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-duggar-family-mourns-another-loss-as-tyler-hutchins-baby-brother-passes-away/

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

If you go on the monsters and critics site it also says that pickles was the source! Where does she or he get their sources from?

A few weeks ago, Tyler Hutchins became a big brother to a little boy named Timothy. According to Duggar Family News: Life is not all pickles and hairspray on Facebook, the little boy passed away before celebrating his one-month birthday. There are no details about the cause of death, but the Duggar family hosted a reception following the funeral on October 14.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-duggar-family-mourns-another-loss-as-tyler-hutchins-baby-brother-passes-away/

2 minutes ago, Heathen said:

That source is about as reputable as Jim Bob and Mullet themselves. 

Wow, is Pickle's that far down the rabbit hole or that far up the Duggars' asses that she knows this stuff? Or does she make it all up?

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Nysha said:

We had a poster who claimed this life until she tripped over her many lies and disappeared when she was called out.

I'm always the last to know..... (lol)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2021 at 12:06 PM, dariafan said:

Does me cheelle like any of her offspring other than Josh ?

Jessa and Josie.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, Temperance said:

Jessa and Josie.

I think Jinger over Jessa. She seems to actually enjoy some of her interactions with Jinger.

Josie definitely gets more attention that the other younger girls, but I think it's more in "isn't-she-a-precious-miracle?" and "wasn't-I-a-martyr-risking-my-life-having-her" ways rather than genuine affection.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think now that Michelle's uterus is out of service, she likes the kids that don't live at home, the most. I think Josh fell out of favor with Michelle years ago, even before Ashley Madison.

Criteria for Michelle's A list is, low to no maintenance, helpful and scandal free.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Father’s Day video:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQXZhJWBPS5/

So was everyone told to wear black or grey and white stripes? Looks like everyone was at the Big House (cracks me up every time) and of course we get to see Boob and Meechelle kiss, lucky us.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Can anyone identify the jean skirt, knotted shirt, girl near the beginning of the video?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Can anyone identify the jean skirt, knotted shirt, girl near the beginning of the video?

Jordyn would be my guess

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Jordyn would be my guess

i thought Jordyn as well

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder how Jim Bob is handling the cancellation.  While I don’t think the show was their main source of income, I do think the loss will hurt.

I did the math.  They started with 21 people to support.  I am assuming that Jill, Jinger, Joy, and possibly Justin, who I assume works for his father-in-law, are not depending on Jim Bob to support them.  However, when you count all of the spouses and grandchildren plus Tyler it comes to 40. If all the boys work under Jim Bob’s umbrella and he pays them that is still money that isn’t going into his bank account.  Ben may get some money from his preacher job but I assume that needs to be supplemented.

Of course the biggest leech is Josh who is bringing 8 extra mouths to feed, making no money, and is generating a ton of legal bills.

Somehow I doubt this was what Jim Bob had in mind when he and Michelle were pumping out a baby a year.  “Leave and cleave” indeed. 🙄

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

Of course the biggest leech is Josh who is bringing 8 extra mouths to feed, making no money, and is generating a ton of legal bills.

But I like to think that Josh will end up in federal prison for awhile, where his room and board won't be paid by Duggar Enterprises, so there will be some money saved by that.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

But I like to think that Josh will end up in federal prison for awhile, where his room and board won't be paid by Duggar Enterprises, so there will be some money saved by that.

Not much. Cuz theres still the eight mouths to feed and clothe and support.  Theres no way Anna is going to go and work. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

But I like to think that Josh will end up in federal prison for awhile, where his room and board won't be paid by Duggar Enterprises, so there will be some money saved by that.wthd

Then there’s going to be more money spent on the pedophile’s appeals. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

I wonder how Jim Bob is handling the cancellation.  While I don’t think the show was their main source of income, I do think the loss will hurt.

I did the math.  They started with 21 people to support.  I am assuming that Jill, Jinger, Joy, and possibly Justin, who I assume works for his father-in-law, are not depending on Jim Bob to support them.  However, when you count all of the spouses and grandchildren plus Tyler it comes to 40. If all the boys work under Jim Bob’s umbrella and he pays them that is still money that isn’t going into his bank account.  Ben may get some money from his preacher job but I assume that needs to be supplemented.

Of course the biggest leech is Josh who is bringing 8 extra mouths to feed, making no money, and is generating a ton of legal bills.

Somehow I doubt this was what Jim Bob had in mind when he and Michelle were pumping out a baby a year.  “Leave and cleave” indeed. 🙄

Not that he's likely paying them fair wages, but I would assume if JB is willing to pay them at all, it's because they're doing jobs that he would otherwise have to hire people to do, so that's a business expense rather than a personal one.

I lean toward the cancellation not having a huge effect on their income, but regardless, I can't imagine JB willing to financially support anyone except those he's legally required to support, except maybe Anna and her kids while Josh is in prison. Even Josh will be expected to do some kind of work for JB for less than minimum wage once he's out. The most generous he'd be is allowing them to live on his properties rent free/reduced.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

If nothing else I think it is safe to say we won't be seeing any trips to Waco or even Silver Dollar City in the near future.  Between the loss of the income from the show and the legal bills piling up there may be some belt tightening.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size