Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, awaken said:

Why does it look like a brother is sitting on josh’s lap?

I think they're all in separate lawn chairs, but I agree it looks unfortunate. 

• Love 3

Is that Jackson in the middle of the picture? I can't believe he's 15.  He would be starting 10th grade if he was in my area.  Hard to believe  he'll probably be balding in 3 or 4 years like his brothers.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Is that Jackson in the middle of the picture? I can't believe he's 15.  He would be starting 10th grade if he was in my area.  Hard to believe  he'll probably be balding in 3 or 4 years like his brothers.  

The little boy in a blue polo holding the toy airplane?  I think it's Michael, Josh's kid.

• Love 2
On 5/22/2019 at 11:21 AM, OpieTaylor said:

This is on Facebook today, from Jim Bob & Michelle. Such self-congratulatory rubbish! 

Duggar Family Official

We need to thank God for the good and bad that come our way in life, because God has promised that if we are seeking Him, He will make all things turn out for good in the end.
May 21st, 2002, I lost a race for US Senate that our family and many others had worked very hard to win. That night I thanked God for putting on my heart to run, thanked Him for all of the people that helped in the race, and even thanked Him for allowing us to lose. I said, God we are ready for our next assignment, whatever that is.
The next day a picture of our family walking into the voting precinct appeared in one of the largest newspapers in the country and just mentioned a guy name Jim Bob who has 13 children ran for US Senate in Arkansas and lost.

By God’s providence, a writer for Parents Magazine saw that article and contacted Michelle and asked if she could do a story about our large family.
We prayed about it, and then feeling God’s leading, we allowed the magazine to do an interview.
A few months later Eileen O’Neil that worked for Discovery Health Channel randomly picked up that issue of Parents Magazine while sitting in a waiting room. She called Bill Hayes that owned a production company and requested that he contact us and ask us if we would be open to participate in filming a one time documentary about our family.
We prayed about it and thought, maybe God is opening an opportunity for us to share with world that each child is a blessing from the Lord and to share Bible principles that have helped united our family.
After much prayer, we told the production company we would allow them to film our family, as long as they did not edit out our faith.
As they were filming that first show, Michelle found out she was pregnant with our 15th child. Jackson was born at the end of that first show called “14 Children & Pregnant Again!” 
Jackson is turning 15 this week on May 23.
Over the past 15 years God has allowed our family to have many highs and lows. Eight of our kids have gotten married, Grandpa Duggar & Jubilee passed away, Josie was born at 25 1/2 weeks gestation, weighing one pound, six ounces, God has lovingly carried us through every situation.
This July 21st we will celebrate 35 years of marriage, 20 children, 12 grandchildren with 5 more grandchildren on the way.

We challenge each family to dedicate every area of your lives to God, ask Him to forgive you for where you have failed, and ask God to give you a vision of what He wants to do with your family! 
It is an exciting adventure following the Lord!
-Jim Bob & Michelle

So this is old but I had never seen it before. They’d best learn to fear May 21, I guess. I think May 21, 2015 was the day Josh’s scandal broke. 

It’s also my birthday [evil snicker]. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

It's a little interesting that Josh and Anna allow their sons to wear shorts and don't make their daughter's layer. The girls are still in long dresses, but at least they don't have to wear a damn short under it in the middle of the summer. All of those jeans just look so stupid and uncomfortable. 

• Love 3

Why is Grandma helping Sam with laundry? Shouldn't Sam be helping Grandma with laundry? Isn't that what happens to Grandmas in the Duggar family, relegated to retirement in the laundry room?

Sam is two and a half and already in charge of laundry? I'd side eye, too.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

They’re at Silver Dollar City.  The whole clan must have season passes.

Beat you to it! 😁

Jana also posted from SDC today. Same amphitheater as Lauren's pics.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Out of curiosity, I just checked to see if the round mansion that the Duggars reno’d has sold, or the acreage near an airport. Neither have sold yet.

The mansion price is now $1.25 million (originally $1.8M). The acreage is still priced at $599,000.

• Useful 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, OpieTaylor said:

Out of curiosity, I just checked to see if the round mansion that the Duggars reno’d has sold, or the acreage near an airport. Neither have sold yet.

The mansion price is now $1.25 million (originally $1.8M). The acreage is still priced at $599,000.

In the words of Nelson: Ha Ha. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, OpieTaylor said:

Was just coming here to ask that question! Thanks, OT.

• Love 4