Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I still want to know when JB is due. Michelle looks like she is getting shorter. I wonder if she ever had a bone density test.

And speaking of Michelle, I wonder if she still has the Mrs. Robinson thing for Ben.

43 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I still want to know when JB is due. Michelle looks like she is getting shorter. I wonder if she ever had a bone density test.

And speaking of Michelle, I wonder if she still has the Mrs. Robinson thing for Ben.

It seemed to me that Ma Kettle had a Mrs. Robinson thing for JereMe, too.  

Looks like she's back to black stockings and ugly shoes.  I suppose if I had spent that many years being pregnant, my legs would look like crap.  One pregnancy was enough to give me varicose veins, but not too many.  Capri pants cover them well.  

The outfit Michelle has on, seems fine to go to church or something, but not to someone's wedding.

The outfit also looks hot, very hot for outdoor late May Tennessee wedding. 

@bigskygirl A bone density test would be good idea especially after all those pregnancies. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The outfit Michelle has on, seems fine to go to church or something, but not to someone's wedding.

The outfit also looks hot, very hot for outdoor late May Tennessee wedding. 

@bigskygirl A bone density test would be good idea especially after all those pregnancies. 

A bone density test would be a good idea, but we are talking about Michelle here. I doubt she has any test most doctors would recommend for women her age.

2 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Wow, did MIchelle wear a denim skirt to Carliin's wedding? What the heck is wrong with her.

The answer to the above post will take too long to type out.

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Lunera said:

Wtf is Mullet wearing?!

Screenshot_20190526-014609_Instagram-1080x1329.thumb.jpg.64c9498379f379c66c2eb52d515e6a4d.jpg

She makes the strangest choices in wedding attire!  A jean shirt, black skirt and hose on a summer day!  I see that more as a late fall casual day outfit for her!  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Wow, did MIchelle wear a denim skirt to Carliin's wedding? What the heck is wrong with her.

Michelle looks like she was on her way to an eye doctor's appointment and just happened upon a wedding. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Michelle looks like she was on her way to an eye doctor's appointment and just happened upon a wedding. 

I had an aunt who was a former nun, and I think she would have worn something like this.

• LOL 1

The southeast is having record high temperatures right now for the time of year (90+ degrees). Seeing Michelle dressed in those dark colors is making me feel like I'm having heat stroke. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
(edited)

I wonder if Mechelle has afflicted and/or treated for a prolapsed uterus? My late Mother had 6 live children, 2 or 3 miscarriages and a set of stillborn twins, later in life she suffered from a prolapse uterus and was surgically treated for it.

Edited by BrianJ1962
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The weird thing is that she has seemed to randomly happen upon a reasonably flattering outfit about one time out of ten. Then it all goes to hell again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

The weird thing is that she has seemed to randomly happen upon a reasonably flattering outfit about one time out of ten. Then it all goes to hell again.

Maybe she's fashion blind.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

A bone density test would be a good idea, but we are talking about Michelle here. I doubt she has any test most doctors would recommend for women her age.

Although JB is a cheapskate about clothing and shoes for his kids, and most of the married Duggar daughters are into home births, I'm not so sure that Michelle skimps out on her own medical care.

She apparently didn't hesitate to be under a doctor's care during her own pregnancies. Only two or three of her deliveries were at home, the rest in a hospital. I think she probably disregarded medical advice from doctors late in her breeding years, and kept getting pregnant, with difficult (Josie) and tragic (Jubilee) results for the last two pregnancies. But she did get medical care, and went to the hospital for the deliveries.

Remember, while her daughters were walking among nails and debris in one of Boob's flip houses, and hiking/shooting out in the woods, in their cheap rubber flip-flops, MEchelle the Queen Bee was working out on her home elliptical machine. (Those aren't cheap. It's possible JB got a deal on it, but IMO if the Queen of his Loins wanted an elliptical machine, she got an elliptical machine, regardless.) I don't see MEchelle skimping out on medical care for herself. Even if in the old days she let JB just distribute medicine intended for one kid to any of the other kids who were sick with the same thing (yes I did read that somewhere, yikes). One system for the possessions kids, another for the Queen.

I think we see Michelle looking sometimes more fashionable than others because either Jana or Jinger picked out her clothes.

When left wandering alone in the community closet, she randomly puts on clothes like a 3 year old...emerges with high hopes and Jim Bob nods in approval. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Even if in the old days she let JB just distribute medicine intended for one kid to any of the other kids who were sick with the same thing

This is another Duggar story that has gotten a bit twisted.  Rather than take 10 or 12 or however many kids that were sick in, they took one and the doctor prescribed medicine for all.

It isn't all that odd.  Twice now when my daughter has taken grandson in, the pediatrician has also given her a prescription for granddaughter for when she comes down with whatever he had.  One of my mom's doctors gave me a prescription because it was quite likely I was going to catch her disease from her a couple of years ago.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

This is another Duggar story that has gotten a bit twisted.  Rather than take 10 or 12 or however many kids that were sick in, they took one and the doctor prescribed medicine for all.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how on earth they could think they could spread the medicine intended for one kid, to all the others. Much as I enjoy the snark, I'm glad they did something sensible as to their kids' medications.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I think we see Michelle looking sometimes more fashionable than others because either Jana or Jinger picked out her clothes.

When left wandering alone in the community closet, she randomly puts on clothes like a 3 year old...emerges with high hopes and Jim Bob nods in approval. 

I'm not sure that I can think of a time where we saw J'chelle looking "more fashionable." To me, she always looks Jill-level bad,

I don't for one minute believe that JB and J'chelle dress out of the "community closet." There are things that belong to JB and J'chelle and there are things that belong to everyone else. The "community closet" belongs to the kids because they "love sharing" with each other so much.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe a lot of these types of fundies are mainstream social cripples, that is they have no clue what goes on I the real world around them.

This has been my personal experience with them. And I'm not exactly winning any social skills awards myself! 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, Absolom said:

It isn't all that odd.  Twice now when my daughter has taken grandson in, the pediatrician has also given her a prescription for granddaughter for when she comes down with whatever he had.  One of my mom's doctors gave me a prescription because it was quite likely I was going to catch her disease from her a couple of years ago.  

That is so different to overhere, a doctor  won’t write a prescription unless the see the patient they’re writing it for

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Totally said:

That is so different to overhere, a doctor  won’t write a prescription unless the see the patient they’re writing it for

I believe that is changing here also. Especially since doctors are now reluctant to even write a prescription for antibiotics in the first place.  

• Love 8

Not body shaming in this post. 

I don't ever recall Michelle having such a large chest.  I attached Green Shirt picture when she pregnant even.  What's going on?  It just seems so drastic lately. 

image.png.bb5afea4cb8ea08c5933187aed7dccd1.png

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I don't ever recall Michelle having such a large chest.  I attached Green Shirt picture when she pregnant even.  What's going on?  It just seems so drastic lately. 

hmmm, interesting. She's been quite chesty for the last few years, it seems. And doesn't breast feeding ultimately kind of "deflate" breasts? To at least some women?  My friend got a boob job after that happened to her.  

• Love 2

FYI, I just checked on some of the Duggar properties for sale. According to realtor.com, the round house is still an Active listing (asking $1.8M), and so is the 21 acres near the airport (asking $599,000). But Josh and Anna's house is Pending.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Marigold said:

My guesses are that she got a bra that fits properly, and her chest looks bigger now when it's not competing with a pregnant belly. Bustiness isn't a new thing to Duggars -- just look at Joy. 

Ofsmuggar looks about fourteen in that photo. Hard to believe it was ten years ago. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, OpieTaylor said:

hmmm, interesting. She's been quite chesty for the last few years, it seems. And doesn't breast feeding ultimately kind of "deflate" breasts? To at least some women?  My friend got a boob job after that happened to her.  

That's my question. Michelle and I are around the same age and my chest size is not tripling! 

It's just so noticeable in pictures now.  Weird. 😕

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Marigold said:

That's my question. Michelle and I are around the same age and my chest size is not tripling! 

It's just so noticeable in pictures now.  Weird. 😕

I think Michelle is naturally top heavy (where Joy more hourglass). Now that Michelle hasn’t been pregnant in a very long time her stomach (and the rest of her) is thinner which makes her bust look bigger. She is also wearing a better bra. 

• Love 9

I would say that a proper bra will lift up the girls into position which will make them look bigger and the torso smaller since the girls are not resting on them.  The daughter in law left the house one morning and I was with the two breastfed grands.  I had seen her in the T-shirt with the post nursing boobs.  She came back later and I said "did you have a boob job this morning?"  No, she went to Nordstrom and got the "Oprah bra".  Amazing difference.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Nordstrom is a great place to get fitted and buy bras.  

Nursing bras in the 80's were definitely lacking.  I had huge cantaloupes for boobs during pregnancy and nursing, and couldn't find a decent supportive bra.  

I don't think it's unusual to get bustier with age.  I was lucky and got smaller, with weight loss.  Michelle could be gaining weight in this season of life, also not unusual.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I don't think it's unusual to get bustier with age.  

Still waiting for that to happen. Of course the advantage of being tiny is that things stay where they're supposed to be - gravity has very little effect! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don't think until more recently Michelle has worn a shirt that came close to being tapered in around her ribs. She probably went a couple of decades with only an inch or two of space between her boobs and belly. If the green shirt above was pulled in under her breasts, they would look noticeably bigger.

• Love 5
On 5/19/2019 at 11:38 AM, Churchhoney said:

Now that they've got a new way to get to 20, Jubilee has gone down the memory hole with J'Caleb

Yes but can she use her line about giving birth to each and every one of them if they count Tyler? I wonder how important that part is to her: that she was the holy vessel? These are things I think about instead of stressing about my real life problems 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 5/31/2019 at 6:50 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Nordstrom is a great place to get fitted and buy bras.

Please pass that info on to the Duggars.   Well, skip that. They only buy used and save the difference.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1