Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't understand these mission trips. What do they do besides spend thousands of dollars to fly down there and gawk at poor people? They could just donate the money directly to reputable charities already established in the area. 

Do they even spend their own money on the trips or are the subsidized by others?  Also, if they didn't go on these missions, they would not have pictures to post of themselves helping the unwashed masses.  They gotta get those photo ops!!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:
7 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I thought the one to the left of Michelle was Jana.

That does look like Jana. She might have gone as well but was left to entertain the Littles who cannot officially go on the missionary trip. 

I'm pretty sure that's Johannah, who has grown quite a bit lately.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't understand these mission trips. What do they do besides spend thousands of dollars to fly down there and gawk at poor people? They could just donate the money directly to reputable charities already established in the area. 

If they could speak Spanish, it would be different. Like I kind-of get guess speaking in Australia to people, but I'm not sure how fluent the people of CA are in English. 

They hid Jana a bunch of people in a dark corner of that photo.  I can't really tell who they are, but maybe the next courtship partner is  hiding in there. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

Ugh,  I can’t believe they went to all this trouble and expense to bother the people of Honduras. Derek is seething with envy. 

I really can’t believe she is still wearing the green shirt of doom! 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

With Jana and Laura there who is caring for Jordyn and Josie? Jill? Hopefully not Anna. 

Jordyn is in the picture, right below the “S” in Honduras on the sign. Here are the Duggars in the picture: James, Jennifer, Jackson, Justin, Jordyn, Tyler, Johanna, Jana, Michelle and JB.

Just because the other ones aren’t in the picture doesn’t mean they didn’t go. Jill has taken a few pics at the compound these past 2 days, she might be house sitting for the meantime if someone stayed back?

• Love 5

I guess they allowed Jordyn to go because she's close enough to her 10th birthday (12/18)? I can see Mike Schadt pulling strings for the family that brings SOS the most publicity.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

That pic doesn’t look like Jana to me!

that had to be an astonishing expenditure on airfare for that number of people!  To paint nails and do interpretive dance!  And maybe paint a school!  

• Love 9

The only thing I thought of when I saw this picture was: How in the world is J'tyler standing like that and not falling over?!

That looks physically impossible to me (but I'm old.)

20181205_221029.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
h
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, awaken said:

That pic doesn’t look like Jana to me!

that had to be an astonishing expenditure on airfare for that number of people!  To paint nails and do interpretive dance!  And maybe paint a school!  

If they did something useful like paint a school i’d Be shocked.

• Love 8

I have no idea how that ancient post got there!  But... speaking of Jill, perhaps she should have gone with the family since she insists she’s fluent (cough) in Spanish. Derrick is studying for finals, and if Jill left the kids with his mom it would be a win/win/win for everyone (well, maybe not for the Duggars...)

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

$700/person for the Honduras trip. I don't think that covers airfare, as they have missioncationers from all over. 

http://www.soshope.org/serve-overseas/

I'm sure only the little people pay. Not the Duggars.

The only thing I thought of when I saw this picture was: How in the world is J'tyler standing like that and not falling over?!

That's actually an interpretive dance move to share he learned from Derick. He is being a biblical harlot and spreading his legs. In a few minutes he jerk around randomly and find Jesus.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Marthalord said:

It’s Jana! It’s clear as day in the facebook post. The picture quality on Instagram sucks. She’s next to Michelle and Johanna. Laura is also in the pic

3D31363D-50AB-4DE3-A055-F81CBFBE23FE.jpeg

What are those things on Jana's wrists, shackles?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

That looks physically impossible to me (but I'm old.)

20181205_221029.jpg

It's actually not as hard as you might think to stand like that -- even if you are old. You're balanced, after all, so it doesn't take that much energy. .... Just be careful not to try it when you're in stocking feet and standing on a slippery floor.  ;  )

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8

I would like to know where Michelle shops for those ugly shoes she wears. I also notice that HER shoes are always new. Still not so for her children. Their shoes are still from the thrift store from the look of it most of the time. 

• Love 3

If that is Jana in the pic above, she seriously needs to burn that whole massively unflattering

outfit, including the sandals. Along with Mullet's blouse. And the zig-zag hemmed dress with accountability T-shirt under it on some Jgirl.

3 hours ago, Nysha said:

My Walmart has women's black Mary Jane shoes like Michelle's wearing for $14.95.

The Walmart where I formerly lived had a huge Mennonite population living nearby. That's the only explanation for those shoes.

• Love 3

Is SOS a church or non-profit? If so, the $700 per person fee can be written off as a charitable donation at tax time. If they buy their plane tickets through SOS, that may be considered a donation, also.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

4346580e-6079-4555-a1bb-53a809ece884.thumb.jpg.91cdaaaf4c53f835c0b0accde510db16.jpg

Jesus, she looks awful. We've discussed this many times before, but for a 50+ year old woman who has given birth to 19 children, she looks great. Then she wraps that shit up in that revolting shirt, shapeless skirt, black hose, and ridiculous shoes. Oh, and the hair. I'm not even going to bother making fun of the hair any more. Get a mirror, J'chelle! Go and buy a goddamn magazine and see how people are dressing in 2018 (even modest women)! Use the George Costanza approach: just do the opposite of your natural inclinations. If you think it looks good, it doesn't; if you think it's modest, it's not -- it's just gross and frumpy.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

Jesus, she looks awful. We've discussed this many times before, but for a 50+ year old woman who has given birth to 19 children, she looks great. Then she wraps that shit up in that revolting shirt, shapeless skirt, black hose, and ridiculous shoes. Oh, and the hair. I'm not even going to bother making fun of the hair any more. Get a mirror, J'chelle! Go and buy a goddamn magazine and see how people are dressing in 2018 (even modest women)! Use the George Costanza approach: just do the opposite of your natural inclinations. If you think it looks good, it doesn't; if you think it's modest, it's not -- it's just gross and frumpy.

I couldn't agree more, but she'll never change. It makes people pay attention to her and that's all she cares about. It can be positive attention (leghumpers oohing-and-aaahing over how "modest" and "Godly" she is and telling that she's their role model) or negative attention ("haters" like us posting comments about her on a public forum), it doesn't really matter to her. It's like the line from Erica Jong's Fear of Flying: "She would rather look weird and ugly than ordinary and pretty".

• Love 9
8 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

At least her hair is pulled back here and we don’t have to see that fried scraggly mess hanging down her chest. It really shows how much better she could look if she joined this century. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Nysha said:

Is SOS a church or non-profit? If so, the $700 per person fee can be written off as a charitable donation at tax time. If they buy their plane tickets through SOS, that may be considered a donation, also.

So missioncations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE? 

I just threw up a little.

• Love 9

The same outfit with tan hose instead of black would look so much better. I thought that was her old green shirt, but it's different one than I remembered. This one is more kiwi -colored and patterned. I do like her hair pulled back. 

5 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Maybe she truly doesn't care.  She doesn't seem to have passed along any fashion sense to her zillion daughters.  I know a lot of women who really don't care.  Covered up is good enough.  Really.

In general, I tend not to care either, although I don't take pictures that often.  

44 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

isn’t MEchelle’s skirt shorter than we’ve ever seen on her?

Also, I don’t see Laura in the group photo - can someone point her out?

20181208_121757.thumb.jpg.4a6b833eaa993ba0501d4bd59e7ec780.jpgTerrible quality but I think it's her

• Love 4
7 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Maybe she truly doesn't care.  She doesn't seem to have passed along any fashion sense to her zillion daughters.  I know a lot of women who really don't care.  Covered up is good enough.  Really.

The only one who I think has a modicum of fashion sense is Jinger, and I don't think it's all Jeremy's influence either as Jinger does show some artistry. Then after that I'd say Jana within the confines of her convictions. I don't think she always pulls off an outfit (i.e., the jeans under the dress) but I do think she tries to look put together. 

But Jill, Jessa, and Joy don't give any fucks about fashion.

• Love 12

By passing out dum dums, painting nails, and using their extensive Spanish vocabulary consisting of hola and adios. Dumb dumbs, quit Jesus bothering people who have a deep faith in their religion.

ETA: could we please have donkey’s braying pics under a spoiler alert and a warning? 🤗

Edited by SMama
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, drafan said:

Do those two dopes realize they're co-selfie-ing? (And it kind of looks like a third party took the pic.)

I'd like to see a REALLY BIG razorback pig chase Jizm Boob down and toss him about with his tusks for about an hour. 

But that's just me. 

Arkansas Razorbacks, indeed. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
On 13/12/2018 at 2:32 AM, dargosmydaddy said:

At least JB looks genuinely happy. Michelle looks like she's being asked to take a selfie at gunpoint...

Jim Bob told Michelle she was gonna get some tonight hence the face 😂Michelle ain’t interested no more because no future blessings. 

• Love 4