Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, lilwhitelion said:

Which of them said 'Ew' when JB and Michelle kissed at the beginning?

I hope it was Tyler that poor boy was way too close to them when they kissed ? I’d probably say eww too or at least think it. I’d love to know what this boy thinks of Michelle and JB I’m sure he thinks they’re nuts. 

Edit just watching it again it was the little m kid that said eww and the other m kid covered his mouth lol 

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Kbo said:

When she tousled the M-boys hair one ignored her and the other is like “who are you again?”  The whole thing is so fake. Give it up, Duggars. 

Also fake is how, with every single birthday greetings, everyone must face front, to be video'ed.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh barf. I'll leave it to others to poke holes in the "substance" of this message. I haven't done any computer programming in 30 years but I still bet I could write a program to generate these messages.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, McManda said:

Well, at least Jinger puts more thought and effort into her godly birthday wishes than JB and Michelle's standard mad libs style fill in the blank. That counts for something ... I guess.

I'm not sure I agree. This totally reads to me like it was written by shaking up the bag of fundie catchphrases and tropes and tossing them onto the page like dice. It is longer than the ones others write, there is that.

• Love 15
56 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

This is the kind of bullshit I've come to expect from Jessa. I'm sure she's busy crafting a War and Peace tome in Mechelle's defense. 

42 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I'm not sure I agree. This totally reads to me like it was written by shaking up the bag of fundie catchphrases and tropes and tossing them onto the page like dice. It is longer than the ones others write, there is that.

I'm not going to go looking for it, but I swear this is almost word-for-word some bs that Jessa posted recently. I remember the "dirt pile" and also the mention of "arts and crafts."

I also like that she signed it, "your daughter, Jing" because otherwise J'chelle might not know which Jinger wrote it.

• Love 23

I’m surprised to see something so verbose from Jing to Michelle. She doesn’t seem the type to post an overly long sappy message to momma. The part about truly loving and serving others- blerg. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, awaken said:

I’m surprised to see something so verbose from Jing to Michelle. She doesn’t seem the type to post an overly long sappy message to momma. The part about truly loving and serving others- blerg. 

Maybe Jeremy wrote it. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, cmr2014 said:

Who is the little girl in the blue checked dress? If that's J'chelle, then Josie is her doppelganger. Other people have said that, but I've never seen the resemblance.

If you Google pictures of Michelle as a child, Josie is her twin.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ugh, now even Jinger's sucking up? Sorry Jinge, I had high hopes for you, but you just lost a ton of cool points for that work of fiction. 

Maybe, just maybe it's written by a new mom whose feeling tired and lonely with some hormones balancing out. Maybe we need to wait until Felicity is 6 months old, and it dawns on Jinger that her mother let 10 year olds be responsible for infants, that some reality will kick in.

• Love 22

When my twins were newborns, I had warm, fuzzy feelings for my mother. I pictured all the love I had for my newborn children, my mother surely had had for me, and I felt close to her. I came to my senses months later, but Jinger is still in that phase.

This is why I am surprised Jessa seems to be embracing her mother and childhood more than before. She seems to truly enjoy being a mother. How she can compare her feels of motherhood with her mother’s who passed off six month babies and still gush about her is beyond me.

ETA oops didn’t see GeeGolly’s post. Ditto what she said!

Edited by Marshmallow Mollie
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

When my twins were newborns, I had warm, fuzzy feelings for my mother. I pictured all the love I had for my newborn children, my mother surely had had for me, and I felt close to her. I came to my senses months later, but Jinger is still in that phase.

This is why I am surprised Jessa seems to be embracing her mother and childhood more than before. She seems to truly enjoy being a mother. How she can compare her feels of motherhood with her mother’s who passed off six month babies and still gush about her is beyond me.

ETA oops didn’t see GeeGolly’s post. Ditto what she said!

Give Jessa time.  Thoughts like that still have to cross the feelings/brain barrier on a 1:1 level for some people before they’re convinced.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Gosh, she must be a GGG cup. I shudder to think what her mid-section looks like at this stage of the game. I know, I know, I shouldn't wonder about such things.

I just had a fresh supply of brain bleach delivered. We are covered. 

• Love 3

You know I am not a fan of those people - but - if I didn't know who they were, they would just look like regular people.  Her hair is rather tame and minus the comment he made, they look like any couple on a hike.  Except for the skirt of course.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

You know I am not a fan of those people - but - if I didn't know who they were, they would just look like regular people.  Her hair is rather tame and minus the comment he made, they look like any couple on a hike.  Except for the skirt of course.

The picture is really nice. Michelle's lost a lot of weight.

• Love 6

I didn’t recognize Michelle at first and wondered when Jim Bob started posing in the sunset with other women and no accountability partner.

If I didn’t know that these were people who deliberately birthed an army of children they had no intention of feeding, educating, or protecting, I’d think that was a nice, normal picture of a perfectly pleasant couple. 

• Love 11

A question to those of you who are “in the know”: I was on google maps looking at the street view of the Duggar compound. I see a huge white metal building right at the road. Is that where Ben had his room before he and Jessa married? Also is it the storage where they keep all their used junk? There’s about 50 crummy cars and trucks parked around it haphazardly. It looks terrible. And it looks like that ugly building and crummy cars is the view that Joe and Kendra have to look at through the front window of their house. If they have all that property, seems like they would put that junk out of sight, not right in front of the house!

The problem (or one of the problems) with this photo is the same issue that the Duggars have with ALL of their photos. If you want to take a picture of the sunset, take a picture of the sunset, if you want to take a picture of JB and J'chelle, then take a picture of them.

I'm not a professional photographer, but what they end up with here (and in ALL of their photos) is a crappy picture of the landscape, a crappy picture of the sunset, and a crappy picture of the people. It they had re-positioned this so that JB and J'chelle were to the right of the body of water we can see behind them, we could also see a bit of the drop off into the valley -- which is probably pretty and why they wanted to be photographed there. We could still see the sunset, and the people wouldn't be so deeply shadowed, Then the people could be cropped so that their faces were the subject -- not their full torsos. I don't know why the Duggars always insist on taking full body photos of everyone. For the most part, we want to see the faces of our family and friends, not their shoes.

They did this with the picture of Jana in front of the wall. There is a picture of a great big wall, and we see little tiny Jana (all the way down to her feet) standing in front of it. If they wanted a picture of the wall, then they should take one. Then take another photo of Jana positioned in front of one of the old-timey cars on the wall where we could see her actual face

This is their goddamn livelihood, and they can't be bothered to take a class, or even buy a book on photography. The girls are supposed to be homemakers, and can't be bothered to get a cookbook, or do a little reading on childhood development. Who would buy a house that these people "renovated" or a car that they "repaired?" They put zero effort into everything that they do -- and they're proud of it!

• Love 17

^the thing is, their mediocrity has gotten them this far. Why should they put any effort into anything when this approach has already made them multimillionaires?

Not sure Michelle lost weight so much as put on a well-fitting bra. It can make an enormous difference.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, LilJen said:

^the thing is, their mediocrity has gotten them this far. Why should they put any effort into anything when this approach has already made them multimillionaires?

Not sure Michelle lost weight so much as put on a well-fitting bra. It can make an enormous difference.

That is the darn truth!  I think it is the bra that makes her look better.  After my daughter in law finished nursing the last grandchild, she left me with the kids when I was visiting and said she was going to the mall.  She came back and I said "did you get a breast lift?"  I love my daughter in law.  She said, no, she went to Nordstrom and got the "Oprah bra" - back then Oprah had the My Intimacy lady on and there was a bra Oprah liked.  Made a huge difference.  

• Love 4

It's funny to see some posters refer to Michelle as Mechelle because there is actually a Mechelle Voepel who covers women's sports for ESPN. To add to it, there is also MaChelle Joseph, the head coach of Georgia Tech women's basketball. One thing I don't believe they've had the Duggars do is attend a game so it would be interesting if producers had the girls go to a women's basketball game. I would love to hear the questions producers would ask and their responses!

• Love 1