Type keyword(s) to search

Secret Identities: The Cast in Other Roles

Trini
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Hee! Phil Lamarr who is the voice of Rag Doll, is also the voice of the Flash/Barry Allen on DC Super Hero Girls.

-------------

Also there's a good chance of Keiynan appearing on the Met Gala red carpet on Monday.

Edited by Trini
2 hours ago, Trini said:

Patrick Sabongui (Capt. Singh) has a recurring role in Blood & Treasure, on CBS. The first episode is this Tuesday (May 21).

Good for PS. I thought I saw him briefly in the promo. 

I know next nothing about this show, but Grant's episode of Ridiculousness airs Friday, July 5 on MTV:

Grant Gustin

episode 1424

TV-14 (31 min)

On an all-new episode of Ridiculousness, “The Flash” star Grant Gustin joins Rob, Steelo, and Chanel to go for a jog in TRASH FLASHES, find a felon friend in CELL MATES, and put tap dancing skills to use in APPLIED TAP.

Since CW is promoting this again, and I don't think it was posted here before: Hartley Sawyer was in the webseries, Saving the Human Race, on the CW Seed platform before he was on The Flash:

I've watched a tiny bit of of it, and it's... super dumb (but it's a comedy and it's supposed to be); but if you've got time to kill, go for it. Hartley doesn't have that much to do, though, if you're watching for him.

• Useful 1

Keiynan's got a new single out today called Rainbow Dragon, with a few lines about his former role as Wally West: "TV's cool but a bore, left it in a dash" and "I could quit The Flash if I wanted to"... and some others that allude to some BTS drama? ("All them bullies made me strong" is an interesting line placed in between the two lyrics about Flash)

Also interestingly, Candice shared a snippet on her Instagram story with the "quit the Flash" line included.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

The next Darrow & Darrow movie, starring Tom Cavanagh and Kimberly Williams-Paisley, is premiering on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on September 8.

Witness to Murder: A Darrow Mystery
Original Airdate: September 8, 2019

Attorney Claire Darrow defends an old colleague of her mother's for murder. Things get complex when Claire's romantic interest, Miles, is named as prosecuting attorney on the case.

Starring Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Tom Cavanagh and Wendie Malick.

ETA:
Michelle Harrison is in this too!
Edited by Trini

Another Hallmark movie with a Flash alum: John Wesley Shipp has a supporting role in the second Ruby Herring Mysteries movie:

'RUBY HERRING MYSTERIES: HER LAST BREATH'

A Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Original Movie World Premiere

Sunday, September 29th (9p.m. ET/PT)

Starring: Taylor Cole, Stephan Huszar and John Wesley Shipp

Ruby Herring (Taylor Cole) is a popular consumer reporter at a Seattle TV station who finds herself drawn into the hunt for a killer when the strange death of her friend, a celebrated health/fitness guru, turns out to be premeditated murder. Determined to find out who killed her friend and certain the police are on the wrong track, Ruby is encouraged in her pursuit by her dad, legendary investigative crime reporter John Herring (John Wesley Shipp). Careful to avoid perceived interference in a police investigation, Ruby works in the shadows while forming an unofficial alliance with Jake Killian (Stephen Huszar), the handsome Seattle P.D. homicide detective assigned to the case.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2019/09/12/hallmark-movies-and-mysteries-presents-all-new-movie-premieres-this-fall-93301/20190912hallmark01/

Keiynan has a role in Camila Cabello's latest music video, "Liar".

---

I'd love for Keiynan and Wally to come back to the show, but Keiynan seems to really like being free to do whatever projects, and not being tied down to a contract and Vancouver. So I don't know how soon he'll be back, if at all. At this point I'm not even confident he'd make a guest appearance.

On 8/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, Trini said:

Grant Gustin is set to perform at Concert for America on September 21. It is being co-produced by Greg Berlanti, and fellow CW star Melissa Benoist is also performing.

More info on this: The concert is set for 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern time.

Live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEEmx-trKs

All remaining tickets are $25! And there is also the aforementioned livestream. Also, the amazing TV producer Greg Berlanti and his husband Robbie Rogers and their Berlanti Family Foundation are funding the entire concert: the band, the theatre rental, the livestream costs etc. That way all the money from ticket sales will go right to National Immigration Law Center (NILC.org)! Anything you donate (meaning right now!) will go to them as well. SO get thee to ConcertForAmerica.com for tickets and livestream access and donations.

http://www.playbill.com/article/what-is-audra-mcdonalds-theory-about-talent-and-broadway

On 8/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, Trini said:

Jessica Camacho also has a supporting role on CBS' All Rise, which is premiering in September:

I watched the first ten minutes of the show so far, and it was epic! I have high hopes for the show and the cast. So happy for Jessica!

• Love 1

Tom Cavanagh hosted the UBCP/ACTRA Awards this past weekend:

An autonomous branch of the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists, UBCP/ACTRA represents the interests of over 7000 professional performers in Vancouver’s thriving production sector. Following a warm statement from UBCP/ACTRA president Keith Martin Gordey, the ceremony itself kicked of with a surprise acoustic rendition of “Oh Canada” by the evening’s host, Golden-Globe nominated actor, writer, and director Tom Cavanagh.

49113758538_0f2d40870b_c.jpg?itok=6JvEGF

“Our mood is festive, our tone is self-aggrandizing,” Cavanagh remarked with faux-pomposity, before disclosing that the last time he hosted the awards, he received a letter from the union complaining that he was too profane. Mercifully, outside of a reference to the “semen portion of the evening”—actually a nod to Cavanagh’s short film with Grant Gustin, “Tom and Grant”—the host managed to keep this year’s show relatively clean.

Patrick Sabongui to recur on Firefly Lane,

Patrick Sabongui (Homeland) and Brendan Taylor (Supernatural) are set to recur opposite Katherine Heigel and Sarah Chalke in Netflix’s upcoming drama series Firefly Lane, based on the bestselling novel by Kristin Hannah.

Written and executive produced by Maggie Friedman, who also serves as showrunner, Firefly Lane is the sweeping story of two inseparable best friends and their enduring, complicated bond, spanning four tumultuous decades.

Sabongui plays Chad Wiley, a former journalist, now a college professor, who falls into a forbidden relationship with Tully Hart (Heigl), a promising young journalism student in the 1980s.

Still don't know anything about fantasy football; but Candice Patton won the NFL celebrity tournament she was playing in! Little video from her here, starting at about 13:00:

Or see it where a fan put it on twitter:

(edited)
15 hours ago, adora721 said:

Grant's landed a new role in an idie movie: 

13 hours ago, shantown said:

Interesting! I think this is the first role he's done since starting on The Flash. Wonder what made him start acting outside the Arrowverse finally!

He has tried before, but he can only take roles that he can do during his hiatus from Flash filming, which is only 2 - 3 months in spring/summer.

But he was in Krystal, and the Tom and Grant short. Grant had actually been cast in at least two other projects in previous hiatuses, but the scheduling didn't work out.

Edited by Trini