Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

And we start next year with her off somewhere off the grid living as Daisy Johnson.

But eventually she becomes SHIELD's internal, independent of the Avengers, big stick

But eventually she becomes SHIELD's internal, independent of the Avengers, big stick

That's a given .

It will just be that instead of being Skye ,she will come back having embraced being Daisy Johnson Agent Of Shield like Mike had embraced being Agent Deathlock after his Lonely Man turn at the end of S1 .

Which would give it symmetry as those 2 started out together in the Pilot talking about superpowers.

(edited)

OK, could be. I'm not very good with the predictions, but I'll suggest we flip this.

Skye starts the finale leaving Shield, she gets a good up front view of the fractions within the Inhumans, sees some ugly stuff, and ends the season with Shield. Maybe by choice, maybe after being abandoned by the Inhumans after something happens to mom. Or what I really like, essentially sacrificed by mom in the interest of keeping her inhuman group together. Maybe mom sends her back to spy on Sheild to keep them off their back as she takes the inhumans to hide away. Whatever, basically bio family sucks like they have been hinting.

Meanwhile, what Coulson loses is Shield. This calls back to the early season set up of May taking him out if need be. She said instead she had packed a bug out bag for him to go to Australia. He insisted she take him out and take over Shield. So during the finale, fragile coalition Shield falls apart. People's suspicions of Coulson and his motivations continue to be high. Shield can't function this way. May ends up icing Coulson and taking over as Director. Unsure who smuggles him out, but it's all part of a mutually agreed upon plan.

Then next season after some time to settle, we pick up with May sending out team out on a mission with Coulson.

Edited by BPOX

Hmm, I think I could see Coulson being cast away from SHIELD. There was this story with tension between him and May, and now that Gonzalez is dead, maybe she'll become his next rival. I actually wouldn't mind that, I don't like Coulson as a leader and I think May doesn't get enough of a story, being a leader could give her something to chew into.

• Love 1

I always thought the idea that Ward could become Taskmaster a reach, but after reading about the finale tomorrow night I am open to anything at this point! LOL Apparently, whatever happens tomorrow night is earth-shaking.

Simmons I could see doing a turn, too. Maybe an embedded Hydra agent all this time or she's AIM. LOL Probably not, but I am starting to buy into some of these wild theories now!

Meanwhile, another character’s change turns out to be the culmination of a subtle and sinister arc that proves to be as surprising as it was inevitable. In fact, we’re kind of kicking ourselves that we didn’t see that coming.

Well, I mean part of me wants to think it can't be Simmons, because who hasn't seen a potential sinister arc coming with her? But then I think about the average viewer and I think 'eh....it probably is Simmons'. Or it could be Coulson, with his alien blood being the cause of a lot of problems and blahblahblah. Or it's Fitz because that would actually be surprising. Ok, maybe this is also because Fitz is my favourite character. Honestly, this could pertain to almost anybody, with the exception of Ward. 

Now for the quotes:

– “He should be dead.” Probably about Cal or Ward. If it's Ward, it's probably Simmons saying this. If it's Cal, it could be anyone. Or *snark* it's about Coulson and one of the Avengers makes an appearance *end snark*

– “That’s your apology?” That's gotta be about Ward at some point. 

– “I thought you were on our side!” This one's a bit trickier. It could be about the Inhumans saying this to Skye if she flips, like Lincoln or Jiaying. It's tough to say.

– “You and I will never speak to each other again.” It depends on the ending of the season. It could be cool if this is Skye saying this to May or Coulson, because it leaves the finale open ended.

• Love 1

So, Skye is going to use her powers ? </snark>

And on May even :( Poor May, she's been through a lot this season. Here's hoping things start to look up for her.

Well, I mean part of me wants to think it can't be Simmons, because who hasn't seen a potential sinister arc coming with her? But then I think about the average viewer and I think 'eh....it probably is Simmons'. Or it could be Coulson, with his alien blood being the cause of a lot of problems and blahblahblah. Or it's Fitz because that would actually be surprising. Ok, maybe this is also because Fitz is my favourite character. Honestly, this could pertain to almost anybody, with the exception of Ward. 

Now for the quotes:

– “He should be dead.” Probably about Cal or Ward. If it's Ward, it's probably Simmons saying this. If it's Cal, it could be anyone. Or *snark* it's about Coulson and one of the Avengers makes an appearance *end snark*

– “That’s your apology?” That's gotta be about Ward at some point. 

– “I thought you were on our side!” This one's a bit trickier. It could be about the Inhumans saying this to Skye if she flips, like Lincoln or Jiaying. It's tough to say.

– “You and I will never speak to each other again.” It depends on the ending of the season. It could be cool if this is Skye saying this to May or Coulson, because it leaves the finale open ended.

One idea is that the "he should be dead" line pertains to Whitehall. *Key up eerie music*

The thing about the hinted character reveal is that they mentioned they were kicking themselves that they didn't see it coming. Simmons jumped out at me at first, but dunno if they'd break things up with her and the team. Argh! These teasers are fun but agonizing. Is it Tuesday night yet??

You seriously, deeply loathe that character don't you?

It would likely be a much better show without her and all of her family drama.

Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 Finale - Sneak Peeks *Updated*

Posted by Paradox at Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So, Bobbi is responsible for turning Agent 33 over to Hydra.  I don't think this has ever been mentioned before, but why would Bobbi have done that ?  To firm up her street cred with Hydra -- because Hydra had to know that Bobbi was a former SHIELD agent after Black Widow released all the SHIELD info to the Internet back in CA:TWS ?  Heck, some of them probably even previously worked with her.  So that seems like a pretty crappy thing to do to Kara.

• Love 1

It would likely be a much better show without her and all of her family drama.

I loved all the Inhumans stuff in season 2, and we wouldn't have got it without Skye. Also, Cal rocks and Jiyaing is intriguing. I think even people who dislike Skye (although I'm just so over this hate) will admit that they made the story better.

So, Bobbi is responsible for turning Agent 33 over to Hydra.  I don't think this has ever been mentioned before, but why would Bobbi have done that ?  To firm up her street cred with Hydra -- because Hydra had to know that Bobbi was a former SHIELD agent after Black Widow released all the SHIELD info to the Internet back in CA:TWS ?  Heck, some of them probably even previously worked with her.  So that seems like a pretty crappy thing to do to Kara.

I too don't remember it ever stated before, but it makes sense. She did need to gain HYDRA's confidence, and Bobbi does seem like an "ends justify the means" type of character. She didn't just need for HYDRA to trust her, she needed something more (I think she had a pretty high position there) and she achieved that via all sorts of means.

• Love 4

I agree that the Inhumans stuff has been interesting, but I am getting frustrated about it all filtering through Skye's orphan pain and family drama. I'd rather deal with Inhumans vs SHIELD without all of this "Skye's parents and surrogate parents are fighting" stuff.

• Love 2

Agreed on the Skye storyline. I've found the Inhumans story interesting, but the drama with the family has had a little too much focus. I would have preferred to spent more time getting to know Gordon and other Inhumans. In fact, the most interesting scenes generated by this storyline  to me were May and Coulson's fight in "Scars" and Coulson finally admitting he has a blind spot when it comes to Skye on the same episode.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah I liked that part. What bothers me most about Skye is that they really are playing her like a little girl, but the problem is that the character is supposed to be 25-26. Chloe Bennet said in an interview:

Skye is in what I like to call it a bit of a teenage phase in my mind. She so badly wants for her new family to be who she has grown to think they are in her mind. Once stuff kind of starts unraveling, she’s clinging on to that idea of what she thinks they are. It’s kind of like a kid saying, “Mom, my friends are really cool. You have no idea.” She just feels a little bit like that, telling Coulson and May, “Well, they’re really good, I swear.”

But the problem is that she's not a teenager, and I don't really want to be watching this through the lens of a teenager who just wants her mom and her new dad to get along. It could be about bigger ethical issues, but the message in my opinion is muddled by all of this "biological family vs adoptive family" stuff (which for what it's worth is how the cast and writers describe it in interviews).

Edited by kitlee625
  • Love 4
(edited)
Courtney: Got anything on #AgentsofSHIELD?

Skye's mother may have a gift for healing...but it comes at a terrible price. Perhaps the leader of the Inhumans isn't as peaceful and good as she seems...

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Game of Thrones, The Good Wife, The Vampire Diaries, Outlander and More!

by TV Scoop Team Today 9:51 AM PDT

http://www.eonline.com/news/655728/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-game-of-thrones-the-good-wife-the-vampire-diaries-outlander-and-more

Edited by tv echo

Season 3 Synopsis. 

Agents of SHIELD – Season 3 – Synopsis

Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) embarks on a deadly new secret mission to protect the world from new threats in the wake of SHIELD’s wars with Hydra and a rogue faction of Inhumans.

I figured Jiaying was a rogue faction, maybe she was always planning on starting a war with the SHIELD. 

(edited)

There's other parts of this IGN interview as well (see link below)...

IGN: What can you tease about whatever the Kree monolith did to Jemma?

Bell: As you go down your list, you're always looking at what would generate the most story and what would tell interesting, compelling stories. And her character has changed so much in the course of a year. With Fitz, in just in a more obvious way with the head trauma and PTSD with what happened to him, but we did see her go through a lot of changes as well. They've each kind of become their own -- in the first season we referred to them as FitzSimmons, one word almost as if they were two halves of the same person. This season we've split them into two whole people. They went their separate ways, and now that just as they were coming back together, it just seemed like there was an opportunity to twist that story a little bit.

And now that she's dead -- [laughs] no, I'm just kidding -- or lost somewhere. Who knows what happened to her? But it seemed like too good of an opportunity not to explore. We love Elizabeth as an actress, and we look forward to seeing what happens to her and how she deals with it.

AGENTS OF SHIELD EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ON THE BIG EVENTS IN THE SEASON 2 FINALE AND SETTING UP SEASON 3
12 MAY 2015  BY AMY RATCLIFFE
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/13/agents-of-shield-executive-producer-on-the-big-events-of-the-season-2-finale

Edited by tv echo

That was pretty generic. I wonder if they've planned it out yet.

I figured Jiaying was a rogue faction, maybe she was always planning on starting a war with the SHIELD. 

I don't think she specifically wanted to fight SHIELD, but she obviously expected to go to war with ordinary humans, be it SHIELD or HYDRA, for quite a while.

Given that interview and Jemma's arc this year about distrusting powered people and their discussing what has the most story potential I wouldn't be surprised at all if their plan isn't to give Jemma powers and thereby turn her into the very thing she's hated/feared (i.e. how she'll feel about the Index once the shoe is on the other foot... does she try to 'fix' herself like she tried to fix Skye or does she come to embrace it... how do her powers relate to the 'doom' the obilisk represents to the Inhumans... etc.)

• Love 1

OK, stupid question time.

The monolith, is it different than that gravity thing that scientist fell into before in season 1? They only look similar because folks love that liquid metal effect, right?

The reason I ask is I'm wondering if there is more than one person in there. They made the reference to Fitz Simmons being like one person then splitting then wanting to do something different. I'm wondering if Simmons might merge with that other guy. But really these are two different MacGuffins and I just find them similar, correct?

(edited)

Yeah, they're different. Didn't Quinn take off with the Gravitorum (or however it's spelled) when Shield fell and Garrett went crazy? He took it as his payment and Rayna let him when Grant wanted to stop him.

It is unfortunate how similar they look and acted. I think it would have helped if they had gone with a completely different color.

Edited by SnoGirl

Given that interview and Jemma's arc this year about distrusting powered people and their discussing what has the most story potential I wouldn't be surprised at all if their plan isn't to give Jemma powers and thereby turn her into the very thing she's hated/feared (i.e. how she'll feel about the Index once the shoe is on the other foot... does she try to 'fix' herself like she tried to fix Skye or does she come to embrace it... how do her powers relate to the 'doom' the obilisk represents to the Inhumans... etc.)

To me one of three things happened to Jemma:

1.) Accidental transport.

2.) Kidnap.

3.) Transformation.

3 is obviously about giving her powers, but 1 or 2 also could be.

If there was even a chance that Captain Marvel might be a small British brunette rather than a big blond American, then being sucked into a Kree device might seem to head down that road.

Then again, a movie character isn't going to start from these TV shows.  Even if they did change her nationality, hair color, background, etc. Period. 

Yeah, no way would it be Ms./Captain Marvel... I'd be looking WAY down the roster for potential superheroes (or God-forbid, villains) that Jemma could be if its a transformation deal. Alternatively it could be something both original and temporary too.

To me one of three things happened to Jemma:

1.) Accidental transport.

2.) Kidnap.

3.) Transformation.

3 is obviously about giving her powers, but 1 or 2 also could be.

If there was even a chance that Captain Marvel might be a small British brunette rather than a big blond American, then being sucked into a Kree device might seem to head down that road.

Then again, a movie character isn't going to start from these TV shows.  Even if they did change her nationality, hair color, background, etc. Period. 

Yeah, no way would it be Ms./Captain Marvel... I'd be looking WAY down the roster for potential superheroes (or God-forbid, villains) that Jemma could be if its a transformation deal. Alternatively it could be something both original and temporary too.

The other thing it looks like is the Venom symbiote. I would say that is even less likely to be used before a rebooted Spider-Man gets its shot then  Captain Marvel even if the symbiote does switch host.

(edited)
Mae: I need Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scoop STAT!

That potential spinoff, starring Adrienne Palicki and Nick Blood? Not dead just yet! "I think it's still a maybe for sure, but right now, they just didn't have a place for it," Palicki tells us. "They'll find some really fun ways to bring Bobbi in." For now, she's excited to explore more of Bobbi and Lance's complicated relationship. "They're Mr. and Mrs. Smith," she says, "That's a different dynamic to the show that wasn't there before, so it's fun!"

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, The Good Wife, Homeland, Arrow and More!

by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS Tue., Jun. 16, 2015 10:10 AM PDT

http://www.eonline.com/news/666878/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-the-walking-dead-teen-wolf-the-good-wife-homeland-arrow-and-more

Edited by tv echo
SKYE HAS A SECRET IN "AGENTS OF SHIELD" SEASON 3 TEASE

Posted: 12 hours ago | Updated: 12 hours ago
http://www.comicbook...-season-3-tease

That was underwhelming.  Plus you can easily see the so-called secret message in the before picture without tweaking any settings, so what's the point ?

And the 'secret' message is: "Can you keep a secret ?"

Really ?  A super-secret organization keeping secrets -- since when is that a surprise.

That was underwhelming.  Plus you can easily see the so-called secret message in the before picture without tweaking any settings, so what's the point ?

And the 'secret' message is: "Can you keep a secret ?"

Really ?  A super-secret organization keeping secrets -- since when is that a surprise.

Like the first link says, it's hinting at the Secret Warriors.

AoS-secret-1a4da-2.jpg

Its the wheels that are the hint

Secret Warriors Vol 6 is called Wheels Within Wheels

1.) Inhumans fear THINGY because it is designed to target them

2.) THINGY is in SHIELD custody so Inhumans launch failed invasion to destroy it

3.) Later, lots of folks get near the THINGY and it gives not a shit 'bout 'em

4.) Jemma gets near it and SLUUUURP! It grabs her and it eats her up!

5.) Jemma doesn't know it but she is actually an _______

(edited)

Lash was announced as coming onto the show .Inhuman bad guy ,massive ,really destructive energy powers that come out his hand. Daisy's (and Jeph Loeb was calling her Daisy) opposite number .And her codename used for Project Caterpillar will be Quake..

Lash_%28Earth-616%29.png

New plane code named Zephyr One

Edited by Humbugged
(edited)
Will there be a time jump on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. next season? — Sam

The third season picks up a few months after the end of season 2. Word on the street is Coulson will meet a woman who’s more than his match. But is she friend or foe?

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once, Arrow, Blacklist and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS • Posted July 17 2015 — 1:59 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/17/spoiler-room-scoop-once-upon-a-time-arrow-blacklist-and-more

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Clark Gregg put up a tweet which was quickly deleted of the cover page of the script for Ep. 301. Everything was blacked out except the name, "Ragtag" and Ep. 301. I think that "Ragtag" is being substituted for "Agents of Shield" but I can't confirm as I've never seen a script cover for the show before...

Edited by SocaShoe

I think it may be a tease or a joke of a working title until they make a final selection, since Ragtag was a pretty pivotal episode in Season 1 where we found out Ward was Hydra.

(edited)

'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 3 Begins Production
Marc Strom  Jul 24, 2015
http://marvel.com/news/tv/24933/marvels_agents_of_shield_season_3_begins_production

Season 3 premieres Tuesday, September 29 at 9:00 PM ET on ABC, when the series will begin introducing new friends and foes inspired by the critically acclaimed SECRET WARRIORS comic series as well as the Inhuman Lash.

In the aftermath of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s battle with Jiaying and the Inhumans, Director Coulson will search the world for more powered people and assemble an extraordinary new team to deal with threats unlike the world has ever seen. However, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will soon find out they're not the only ones tracking down these new Inhumans.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Andrew Howard Joins Marvel’s ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
by Denise Petski  July 27, 2015 12:44pm

http://deadline.com/2015/07/andrew-howard-cast-marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-1201485796/

Andrew Howard is the latest addition to the cast of Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., landing a major recurring role. He will play Banks, an authoritative and intimidating agent on the third season of the series, which began production this week. Howard joins series stars Clark Gregg, Brett Dalton, Ming-Na Wen and Iain De Caestecker.

Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 3 premieres Tuesday, September 29 on ABC.

Edited by tv echo