Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone is A! The Spoiler Thread

If we're going to have two more seasons at least I don't really want to know who bigA is yet. If I'm going to know who's in charge the next seasons will be borig. It won't be about guessing who A is anymore, only about watching the liars fail over and over again at beating A. I also don't think it would work to replace A again like they did after Mona. So in a way I'd actually prefer a minion reveal...

I so admire your patience. I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! That way I can just stop watching this train-wreck...

• Love 1

I so admire your patience. I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! That way I can just stop watching this train-wreck...

I love this show, even when I really hate it for the inconcistencies, so I really have to watch it till the end and then be really sad it's over. I just don't like knowing more than the characters on screen. I didn't like knowing toby was working for A. I like the guessing, searching for clues (even if they're almost always nothing in the end). If I know who Big A is, it'll just be a show about when the girls will finally figure it out and how they stop A. The 'mystery' would be gone. Plus it would probably lead to more screentime for stupid boring love stories. I do want a reveal! But I don't want to see A at work and the girls doing their thing at the same time.

• Love 2

I love this show, even when I really hate it for the inconcistencies, so I really have to watch it till the end and then be really sad it's over. I just don't like knowing more than the characters on screen. I didn't like knowing toby was working for A. I like the guessing, searching for clues (even if they're almost always nothing in the end). If I know who Big A is, it'll just be a show about when the girls will finally figure it out and how they stop A. The 'mystery' would be gone. Plus it would probably lead to more screentime for stupid boring love stories. I do want a reveal! But I don't want to see A at work and the girls doing their thing at the same time.

I think I'm the same. Though I really wanna start seeing what's going on on the A side. I wish they would start showing us the HQs, how he/she operates, how the minions are recruited... That would be so much fun, and they don't have to reveal BigA!

• Love 5

I think I'm the same. Though I really wanna start seeing what's going on on the A side. I wish they would start showing us the HQs, how he/she operates, how the minions are recruited... That would be so much fun, and they don't have to reveal BigA!

I'd love that! Just enough insight into the world of A to keep us interested and reward us for our patience, but still keeping us guessing.

• Love 1

Let's hope she is lying then because some the lighthearted moments are the only good thing about PLL nowadays, unless we count the eye candy. And in any event, you can only insert so many murder attempts, murder framing attempts, shovels and scary music in an episode. You need balance. Every time a show that has drama and comedy elements decides to get rid of the latter, it becomes nigh on unwatchable (like say Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

I so agree!  If this show got any darker I'd have to adjust the brightness level on my TV just to be able to watch it.  I really miss the "good old days" when, for example, Caleb was adorably happy and he and Hanna were acting like young people in love.  Am I right that the last time we saw him kiss her was when he came back from Ravenswood? Except for the scene at the jail where he told her he loved her I haven't heard that phrase in a long time; and Hanna didn't even respond.The darker the show gets the more disjointed it seems and much harder to watch.  So much from past seasons needs to be explained/tied in that it's ridiculous to keep adding more complications.  Things are confusing enough! Although, considering the awful things that have happened, it might be a lot safer for them just to hang out in the dollhouse for a season or two. It looks like a lovely house. ;-)

• Love 1

Are you guys saying that Buffy post season 3 - 4 became unwatchable? because to me the show started getting awesome in the later seasons!

I don't mind dark. This show is already pretty dark tho. I mean, just this season alone has been pretty aggressive emotionally. I hope they find a way to connect the dots, because I agree it's pretty messy now. 

• Love 1

The show runners just can't get a break!  The script for season four finale was leaked before it aired, the events of the season five finale were revealed on reddit before it aired - and now just as they've only just begun shooting season six, the identity of A has already been leaked from the set.  

Turns out it will be Bryon Montgomery.  Reason:  "I needed a #$%& storyline!"

(I heard it from April Rose...or something like that!)

The show runners just can't get a break!  The script for season four finale was leaked before it aired, the events of the season five finale were revealed on reddit before it aired - and now just as they've only just begun shooting season six, the identity of A has already been leaked from the set.  

Turns out it will be Bryon Montgomery.  Reason:  "I needed a #$%& storyline!"

(I heard it from April Rose...or something like that!)

Wait what?

Where did you see that?

• Love 1

True, apparently a lot of people were convinced Byron would be A before the big reveal.. It's physically impossible tho since he's too old. Besides Chad Lowe playing with dolls? I start giggling every time I think about it!

Also. He is already the worst. Not to mention how awful it would be to see Aria embracing this bit of information and making angrymonsterdaddy art all her life.

• Love 2

And of course, for those who haven't figured it out yet, that spoiler didn't come from April Rose - it's courtesy of April Fools!

After all, everyone knows it's really Emily's Dad who's really the big bad!

• Love 1

And of course, for those who haven't figured it out yet, that spoiler didn't come from April Rose - it's courtesy of April Fools!

After all, everyone knows it's really Emily's Dad who's really the big bad!

Ugh, I hadn't been fooled all day but leave it to a PLL April Fools joke to get me. I was seriously questioning why I clicked this thread and reevaluating every Tuesday night for the next 2 years.

• Love 2

True, apparently a lot of people were convinced Byron would be A before the big reveal.. It's physically impossible tho since he's too old. Besides Chad Lowe playing with dolls? I start giggling every time I think about it!

Also. He is already the worst. Not to mention how awful it would be to see Aria embracing this bit of information and making angrymonsterdaddy art all her life.

I would have never believed it without any sort of "proof" backing it up, such as a link or a picture, anyway. :-)

• Love 1

I would have never believed it without any sort of "proof" backing it up, such as a link or a picture, anyway. :-)

His picture on a shovel?

EXCLUSIVE: 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Teases New Love Interests in Season 6!

Emily: While 'A's dollhouse is most definitely going to strain some relationships, it's also going to bring others closer together -- especially for Emily (Shay Mitchell).

"She might just realize that she's now got a soul mate closer to her than she ever thought," Goldstick coyly teased. "And the dollhouse will have been a big factor in a shift of what Emily wants in a partner. Who and what she wants."

Better start shouting out your guesses, PLL fans. Do you think Goldstick is talking about Paily, Emison, or a brand-new duo?

What...

(edited)

There should be a law against TV writers using the word soulmate.

Your love going in a different direction as a result of being kidnapped by a psycho doesn't sound that exciting, by the way. Of course, the show being the way it I wouldn't rule out Emily falling in love with "Charles" of all people.

Another gem from that interview:

It seemed like Aria had successfully moved on with new beau Andrew (Brandon W. Jones), but something tells us that we have not seen the end of Ezria.

"I think the universe is sending her some real mixed messages," Goldstick spilled. "Part of her knows that she and Ezra need to go their separate ways, but something happens in the beginning of [season] six A that brings them very close together again."

Nobody could see that one coming, right? Just how many times are those two crazy kids going to break up or almost break up and then get back together?

Seriously, could Goldstick be pandering any more to shippers with that interview? And whoever wrote the article needs to stop using the stupid portmanteau couple names.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 2

We know it's likely not Alison and Emily since they've already gone down that road and it didn't take.

Like that has ever stopped these writers. As long as there are people clamoring on twitter for Emily/Alison its specter will keep haunting the show.

• Love 2

Hanna would be the best choice as she and Emily have the most time together and deepest relationship but I really like Hanna and Caleb and I think a lot of fans do as well so I can see Emily and Spencer becoming a thing.  Spencer and Toby have imo a permanently fractured relationship ever since he was part of the A team.

Unless it's a Hanna/Emily/Caleb triad. I'd be 1000% okay with that group.

I'd be more than okay with this too, especially if they show us a bed scene.

• Love 2

Isn't Andrew shady? Aria will probably be back with Ezra soon. I don't think he's even involved with finding the girls while Ezra's the one with the other 2 significant others. 

I don't even know who it could be for Emily? Mona? 

I read somewhere that the liars will make it out of the dollhouse in episode 1 and Andrew will be arrested in episode 2.

Also! Looks like Dean Stravos (Kol Michealson) will be back in episode 5. Of all of Spencer's potential love interests I like him the most!

• Love 1

Please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra please let it be Ezra.

• Love 9

Also! Looks like Dean Stravos (Kol Michealson) will be back in episode 5. Of all of Spencer's potential love interests I like him the most!

And who would that be...? o.O Gosh, this show surely disposes of its characters in such an irritatingly convoluted way, doesn't it?

• Love 1
(edited)

And who would that be...? o.O Gosh, this show surely disposes of its characters in such an irritatingly convoluted way, doesn't it?

Her sober coach! Spiderman! The one who fell asleep on her butt!

I love how Veronica went crazy over that detail. Like, of all the awkward situations Spencer's been in (kissing her sister's boyfriends, constantly tampering with evidence, making with Toby in a towel with the bedroom door swinging open etc..) that was the thing she could not have.

Edited by raytch
  • Love 1

I can understand that she might be a bit more alarmed about Spencer having a romantic relationship with someone trying to help her get better. That probably crosses more boundaries than many of the other people Spencer was involved with.

Thinking about it now, I'm starting to think addiction or substance abuse runs in that family. Wasn't that situation a relapse for Spencer? And if I remember correctly, Jason may have had some experience with using drugs. It's been a while though, so I might be mistaken about that.

• Love 1

Haha yeah I remember Spencer's face when he told her she's just here to help her get better like are you seriously saying you're just concerned about my wellbeing? THAT IS TERRIBLE

I think it's safe to assume that the Hastings and the Dilaurentis families are completely insane people. if you take out Veronica and Keneth that is. Remember Mrs. D when she creeped up behind Spencer in her bedroom and then there was dirt tucked into her bed sheets?

• Love 1

I don't know. Back in the day when Ali was dead, Veronica was my main choice for the person who killed her, and I've always thought it had to be a Hastings. Jessica was always a weirdo, and probably a good amount of the reason Ali ended up so screwed up, but Veronica was very bitter a lot of the time toward Ali, which made me think that she blamed her for a lot that may not have all been warranted.

But this is the spoiler thread so I'll take it to... do we have an all seasons thread?

• Love 1

Thinking about it now, I'm starting to think addiction or substance abuse runs in that family. Wasn't that situation a relapse for Spencer? And if I remember correctly, Jason may have had some experience with using drugs. It's been a while though, so I might be mistaken about that.

I don't recall entirely, mostly because this show seems to gloss over 90% of the stuff they introduce, but I think Jason is a recovering alcoholic. He mentioned being wasted all through high school and then there was that time A (or maybe some meddlesome Rosewood kids) left a thousand bottles of cheap whiskey on his lawn.