Type keyword(s) to search

I find these two to be kind of a strange couple... they don't seem to have any chemistry. It might just be their very different personalities, but their scenes remind me of a mother and son and not husband and wife, or a couple who has been together for 30 years. I almost feel like she's sculpting her interactions and responses to him to be what he wants and needs because he is wealthy and she wants to keep him. Some of the comments and behavior she's shrugged off confirm this for me.

• Love 3

I find these two to be kind of a strange couple... they don't seem to have any chemistry. It might just be their very different personalities, but their scenes remind me of a mother and son and not husband and wife, or a couple who has been together for 30 years. I almost feel like she's sculpting her interactions and responses to him to be what he wants and needs because he is wealthy and she wants to keep him. Some of the comments and behavior she's shrugged off confirm this for me.

Harperlee1, I have to somewhat agree with you.  I don't care for him but she seems cool enough.  She doesn't seem to have much emotion about anything but being married to and trying to get pregnant by a man child can't be easy. 

Edited by raiderred1
  • Love 2

Bravo shows clips of downtown Bethesda, and says this couple lives in Bethesda.  It's a complete LIE.  I can tell by the facade of the building next to their deck (the one with the big white face) that they live in Rockville.  Yep, second-rate Rockville, folks.  The clips of Bethesda aren't even close to their building. Bravo Y U lie?

• Love 3

Bravo shows clips of downtown Bethesda, and says this couple lives in Bethesda.  It's a complete LIE.  I can tell by the facade of the building next to their deck (the one with the big white face) that they live in Rockville.  Yep, second-rate Rockville, folks.  The clips of Bethesda aren't even close to their building. Bravo Y U lie?

Because the average American will recognize the city name of Bethesda but not Rockville.

(edited)

So, Kirk standing around yakking with his son while Laura does all the heavy lifting and packing for the move?

Kirk standing there clutching his pearls while the aquarium experts do all the work?

Kirk trying to convince Laura that she'll really like the "knight" in the foyer after she tells him several times that she won't?

Very familiar to me, and very satisfying that I do not have a man like Kirk in my life. He does seem very sweet, but he does not share the load. And buying that Corvette seems a little off, like being afraid of moving to the suburbs (Bethesda is a suburb, by the way), not wanting to buy a house, etc.

He already has two children, he already lives in the suburbs, he's already older, so I think it's time to just realize that he's a grownup.

But I do like him; he does seem like a good guy--just a little stunted in some ways.

Edited by jennylauren123

So, Kirk standing around yakking with his son while Laura does all the heavy lifting and packing for the move?

Kirk standing there clutching his pearls while the aquarium experts do all the work?

Kirk trying to convince Laura that she'll really like the "knight" in the foyer after she tells him several times that she won't?

Very familiar to me, and very satisfying that I do not have a man like Kirk in my life. He does seem very sweet, but he does not share the load. And buying that Corvette seems a little off, like being afraid of moving to the suburbs (Bethesda is a suburb, by the way), not wanting to buy a house, etc.

He already has two children, he already lives in the suburbs, he's already older, so I think it's time to just realize that he's a grownup.

But I do like him; he does seem like a good guy--just a little stunted in some ways.

To be fair, he wanted to hire movers. They could easily afford it, so he shouldn't be forced to pack everything. She was a little over the top cataloging everything and he did help a little. Personally I would have done about the same if my spouse overruled me on hiring the packers, but I hate moving.

• Love 2