Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E11: The Women Tell All

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I just have to laugh at the portrayal of Carly as mean and evil when there were plenty of girls that were mean and snarky. Kaitlyn came off as a total bitch to me that first night with some of her cracks on the others.

Carly couldn't and wouldn't take responsibility for anything she did or said. "It's fun to watch her squirm..." was all that was needed to "portray" her as mean and evil.

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 4
(edited)

Carly couldn't and wouldn't take responsibility for anything she did or said. "It's fun to watch her squirm..." was all that was needed to "portray" her as mean and evil.

Ha! True that. Talk about a logical fallacy.

FWIW, I don't actually think Carly is evil. She just got kinda mean, most likely due to insecurity and the completely inorganic nature of the Bachelor experience. I started out really liking her and thinking she was adorable, but the jerky comments started piling up as the season went on and they turned me off to her personality after awhile vis-a-vis the show. I'm sure she's a totally decent person in real life.

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited

Dismissing or disparaging each other's opinions as (insert inappropriate adjective here) is unacceptable. Please stop. Posts have been edited or deleted as appropriate, and future posts ignoring this mod note will be deleted immediately.

• Love 1