Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E11: The Women Tell All

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

There is no truly viable B-ette in that group of women.

I agree.  Even if something were to still happen with the F2 making them possibilities I just don't se it.  I think they will have to look into past seasons.

They cannot be serious about Britt as a Bachelorette.  Is Bachelor Nation into her?  I can't imagive her having much fan support.  She has not too many redeeming qualities.

• Love 3

The plain truth, I think, is that there were three women left, one had to go, and Kaitlyn was number three. Not much more to it. 

What was it that Chris said at one point, something like there were too many eggs in the basket?  I took it to mean that he saw pretty much all of the girls as expendable and it didn't really matter who went when.  Whatever it was, I would have been offended had I been one of them.

I think Chris was perfectly justified in feeling uncomfortable about the Playboy pictures. Not every man loves Playboy magazine and even if you do, it makes sense not want to look at naked pictures of a woman he knew personally, whether he was dating her or not.  Also awkward for her to be there showing them to him and watching his reaction (also, of course, on television). I don't see how Jade could be upset by his reaction. It seemed perfectly normal to me. If that was the reason she went home--or part of it--I don't see anything wrong with that either since its about matching up personalities and values. Nothing says he has to feel the same way about doing it that she does. Not agreeing with her doesn't necessarily make him intolerant, or even a prude.

I think it shows a lot about the character of the guy if he sleeps with more than one woman, as I'm convinced Chris did. Also, he seems to have continued to encourage Kaitlyn about their relationship and his "love" in the post-FS time together. He knows how this all works so I lost respect for him for that, and also for the impersonal way he let her go. Ladies, when you start talking about "the wonderful kind of man he is" then see he's a iser. selfish and lied--but still trying to look like a nice guy on camera, I think the F2 should get the picture and leave, too. Why, time and again, they don't is completely baffling. By now, it seems so clear that Chris is not worth waiting around for. I wonder if he was really "a (poor) farmer from Iowa" if anyone would still be showing interest? Maybe so, maybe not. I just can't see any appeal to this guy other than his fairly attractive looks and, apparently, tons of money. I'm assuming that they see more. Wish we could, too.

• Love 1

The main thing I came away with: I can’t believe Carly watched herself on television for the whole season and still decided to leave her eyebrows like that.

This is the time of year where everybody on the show looks to their right and tells the other women what she is doing wrong.  All of them suffer from the same affliction.  Nary not one is less inclined to throw their dead husband under the bus for screen time, yet we have to hear the sanctimonious cries of “fake” for 2 full hours.  I ended up wanting to hug them all and then set them on fire!

Kelsey:  Wow I never thought I would feel sorry for her.  But the huge bags under her eyes and the matronly bitter face – she looked like she had aged 10 years from the woman we first called the cute young one with short hair.  No doubt she gets death threats because reality show fans are nutty and evil.  All she did was use her husband to try to get famous and speak like Mary from Downton Abbey.  It’s not that serious.  When the one castmember mentioned that her mother lost her father to a similar death and she was “offended” by what Kelsey said, I just shook my head.  What does how one person talks about the death of a husband have to do with someone else’s husband.  For someone else to try to make it about their husband is the epitome of entitlement so then I turn my wrath from Kelsey (whom I’m sure now has gotten enough backlash) to the next fool.

Harpy Pile-On Crew: Notice that they all came with snarky one-liners ready for their closeup.  This is because they knew that production wouldn’t be asking them anything about themselves.  Also, as soon as they noticed the tide in the audience had changed and people were getting booed for making rude jibs, they became fearfully silent.  Yasss!  My favorite was Ashley I’s backtrack on whether Brit wanted to have kids. “Oh, I think you said you didn’t want to have kids at this time, but I may have misunderstood you.  It’s cool.” Mmmhmm, that wasn’t fake of you at all Ashley.

Brit – She has absolutely no chill.  I don’t know if she is suffering from PTSD or if she’s always been about hugs and waterworks but she needs a time-out. I will give her credit for the rational responses she had to CH attempts to keep it going between her and Carly.  I hope somebody retypes what she said.  It was something about how she could kind of understand what Carly was trying to do and she wasn’t even mad because it came from a place of overall hurt.  I think that’s true for all these women.  They hate each other way too much for having spent all of 2-3 months together.

Kaitlyn – I’ve really come around to liking Kaitlyn.  She seems to be out of the Bachelor fog with her sense of dignity intact. She and Brit are like the same person in reverse though so I don’t see how either one can be The Bachelorette. Brit deals with any confusion of emotions by crying and Kaitlyn deals with frustrated emotions by getting closed off and defensive. Neither of these women seem to have a healthy emotional balance.  I don’t know, maybe it is different when they are in control.  We will find out.

• Love 7

I think Britt would be more believable if she said she would move to Arlington because she loved Chris. Instead, she said she loved Arlington, which no. No one loves Arlington. You oversold your lie Britt.

Carly and those parenthesis eyebrows I can't even.

I like Kaitlyn, she seemed one of the few ladies who doesn't take this shit show all that seriously.

I also like Jade, but come on, she had to know that a bumpkin like Chris is not going to want a little wifey who posed in Playboy. She can do better (as can most of these women honestly).

Chris is cute and seems genuine though. I just can't see any of these ladies being happy in his town with his lifestyle. There's small towns and then there is a pretty much abandoned farming town of 300 people 3 hours away from anything remotely city-like. That would be hard for anyone.

• Love 1

The main thing I came away with: I can’t believe Carly watched herself on television for the whole season and still decided to leave her eyebrows like that.

Let's be fair: she DARKENED them. And bleached her hair, to draw attention more to them. So she doubled-down on those things. Wow.

• Love 3

Well, Carly is my favorite from this season.  I think she fell into the "friend" category with Chris early on, and was actually offended by the women who were clearly (to the women in the house) just there to manipulate Chris and get farther in "the game".  I'm glad she told him about Britt's fakiness, and he seemed to appreciate it a lot more than previous Bachelors have.  I also noticed that Carly was the person he immediately hugged as soon as TWTA ended last night.

I love Carly, too and agree with you.  Loved that Chris walked straight toward her and gave her a big hug. 

• Love 7
(edited)

That whole sequence was divine. My other favorite was when Britt asked Carly for examples of Britt acting fake, and when Carly immediately rattles off three or four, Britt has to try to talk over her again. Too funny. I can't stand Britt. And Jillian needs to calm the f down. And I will kind of always love Carly for not bowing down and tearfully apologizing to Britt, even when the live audience seemed against her. 

Though  it was posted here that Carly kept interrupting, what I saw was Britt asking a question - about WHY Carly did something, Carly starting to answer, and Britt talking over her, asking another question. I was frustrated for Carly, because she wasn't being listened to, and then CH would shut down the conversation.  I thought that during previous episodes, Britt was portrayed badly, and on WTA, someone's agenda was to reverse the story so that Britt was "poor little pretty girl, the others were jealous", and Carly was the bully.  

The fact that they did NOT show that Britt was packing her bags and ready to leave, before she was let go, spoke to the story they are now telling.  They want Britt to come across more favorably.  If she's not going to be the next Bachelorette, they have something in mind for her. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 6
(edited)

If she's not going to be the next Bachelorette, they have something in mind for her.

BIP2.  She'd be a big draw for the potential male contestants.  Because the point of that show is NOT to fall in love, but to hook up.  And get ratings.  And create drama.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2
I also like Jade, but come on, she had to know that a bumpkin like Chris is not going to want a little wifey who posed in Playboy

Or...who didn't come up to the standards to pose in Playboy...but one of the hundreds of young women who hope for more and agree to be in the for-sale videos.  Has it ever worked for any of them?

Britt won't be the next Bachelorette for the simple reason that she just (fake) cries too much.  Its her go-to move, and the only one she has.  Can you imagine her crying every time she talks to one of her 25 suitors?  She'll rub her eyes right out of their sockets!

I think Britt has had enough acting classes (self-taught and formal) that she can turn on/off the waterworks where she deems appropriate.  She certainly knows when the camera is on her and knows how to work it.  Please, bring on the crazy--give us Britt!  

I cannot think of anyone other than Kaitlyn who will be the next Bachelorette, especially from this season.

They obviously won't pick Carly (though I like her), they threw her under the bus this season and even last night.

I don't think they'd go with the controversy of Jade, though she is one of my favorites.

I think they'd be afraid they'd lose viewers with Becca - she is very polarizing.

I don't think they will pick one of the final 2,  because Reality Steve said they start filming the day after the finale.

Samantha and Nikki are gorgeous but sort of unknowns.

So who is left??

• Love 1
Kelsey can "apologize" all she wants, but the bitch face she had every time someone criticized her doesn't lie. If looks could kill, there would have been several casualties in the studio that night.

And she's a high school guidance counselor?  She needs a long stretch of in-patient therapy before she "guides" teenagers.

• Love 2
There is no truly viable B-ette in that group of women.

Based on applause alone, Kaitlyn seemed to be the audience favorite, and that sort of thing matters. I'm not a fan of recycling contestants to be the Bachelor/ette, but maybe it's not a coincidence that the marriages that have come about through the show were with recyclees. It's easier to go with someone the audience already knows than to find someone new and untested to put themselves through this.

And she's a high school guidance counselor?

Not any longer. She couldn't do the show and continue to work at her school. She now considers herself a writer. Heck, I've had pieces published and I don't even call myself a writer.

I did feel a little bit for Kelsey when Chris Harrison said something like "Do you know why you're so hated?" He used the word "hate," and I thought, oh, come on, you're the host…you could have softened it a bit, like "why do you think you rubbed the women the wrong way?"

• Love 1

Trina in the cast-offs was super hot--she got no air time but was one of the best looking on the stage last night.

Ashley I came off as a total bitch to me. I loved when she was all ready to pounce on Kelsey and Kelsey made a overly verbose apology to her and it shut her right down.

Jade's dress was so "Working Girl".

How could Chris not ask Ashley S if she was on some kind of mind-altering substance during the season? Didn't TMZ have some kind of item about how she was potentially an alcoholic? 

I loved when Chris mentioned his book and they showed this girl looking super-confused in the audience. Chris: "Read my book!" Bachelor Nation: "What means book?"

I really really loved the last fan party where all the girls were trashed and they broke two glasses in like two seconds.

• Love 6

I suppose Jade could be the new bachelorette, but I hope not.  I don't think I can stand a season of her and her sentences where she drags out the last word and stresses it as though she were asking a question.  She's like "So today I had a date with Chriiiiis? He met my fammmmily?"

• Love 3
(edited)

RS confirmed that the new bachette is Kaitlyn.  Believe him or not, I do. 

Carly got the short end of the stick last night.  CH did not stick up for her at all but did for Britt and Kelsey.  I adore Carly. 

Edited by Rhondinella
  • Love 5
(edited)

I also like Jade, but come on, she had to know that a bumpkin like Chris is not going to want a little wifey who posed in Playboy

However, there are plenty of guys that would.  Of all the candidates, she would attract the most guys to the show. Kaitlin seems nice but isn't someone you would pick out of a crowd...more like the girl next door than someone 30 guys would be fighting over.  Just can't see it.  Brit did nothing to help her chances last night.  I know people are saying it is a done deal, but we have heard that before.  I think Whitney would be a good choice, but of course she might have another gig!  I wish they would break the chain and just go with someone new. 

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 1

I am firmly on Team Carly.  I don't care that she doesn't always say the right things, or always take the high road - she entertains me.  I like her commentary, I like the way she mocks the assholes, and if her reactions aren't always the most mature, then so much the better as far as I'm concerned.  Watching people have mature, classy, clipped reactions to drama is boring. Plus, she dislikes the same women I do, so, you know, that really works for me.  I would love for her to be the next Bachelorette because I think all of her talking heads would be fun, but I don't hold out any hope that she would ever get that "esteemed" position.

Ditto... I felt like she said all the things I would've wanted to say if I were there. I thought she was funny, appropriately snarky, and fun.

• Love 7

Wow Britt totally blew her chance as the Bachelorette with the constant fake crying and innocent little girl act. Is she really an actress? cuz she did a really terrible job fake crying. You can't do an ugly cry without tears. Without tears, it's just you contorting your face unattractively, Britt.

Waaay too much time was spent on Britt, Kelsey, and crazy Ashley. I really hope crazy Ashley doesn't go on BiP cuz her riduculous antics got old quick.

What's up with the two squawkers in the back behind Carly saying "It's not about friendship! it's about Chris!". I dunno...if I ever go on this show (LMAO FOR DAYS), I'd treat it like summer camp and be more interested in making friends cuz that's fricken difficult to do nowadays as an adult. From what I've seen on social media, it seems like the girls who go on this show end up being good friends with each other afterward.

• Love 3

I actually wonder what would happen if Ashley S were the Bachelorette.

After the coroner left the scene, the detective apporoached Ashley S about what had happened.

"You know, on this show, you eliminate the guys by not giving them a rose, not stabbing them to death... Do you have anything to say at this time, Ashley?"

"Did you have a ham sandwich for lunch?"

• Love 7

After the enthusiastic welcome Chris received at each of the watching parties, it seemed he expected the Women Tell All taping would be a similar experience. Kinda forgot all his cast-offs would be there for a second. It was pretty lol-worthy.

Ashley S is so very pretty and her act is golden. Not sure TPTB truly want her on Bachelor in Paradise though. She'd be way too honest about the sub-standard accommodations and probably wander off into the jungle - or on over to the crew's much more luxurious digs. That I'd watch!

• Love 4
(edited)

RS confirmed that the new bachette is Kaitlyn.  Believe him or not, I do.

Didn't Chris Harrison just say in an interview last week

it would not be her becuase she is not well-known enough?  Unless he was just trying to throw people off the trail...

Edited by Rhondinella

I so agree with this (love the Grandpa Simpson reference.) I thought Kaitlyn's big fuss about going out at third was almost as bad as Britt's big fuss when Kaitlyn got the date rose. Why was Kaitlyn so angry that she "had to go through a rose ceremony," when she had calmly watched a dozen other girls go through a rose ceremony before being cut? I know it's a little different when it's later in the game but she had no reason to be that over-confident, it was insulting to the other two. False hope and rose ceremonies are the name of the game.

One of these days a girl like Kaitlyn is going to push the "Why me?" thing too far and the guy is going to get fed up and say something like, "Because you have those big beaver teeth and Becca doesn't."

I had to think about it, but I believe it's because Chris pulled Becca aside ahead of time, and asked her something, giving Becca a final shot at staying. But he didn't do the same for Kaitlyn. So I understand why she wanted an explanation for his thinking, especially when he kept making it sound like a toss-up. If it was a toss-up, why didn't she get a final private discussion, too?

Clearly it wasn't a toss-up, but Chris didn't explain that very well.

• Love 2

Minority here, but I am absolutely going buy Chris Harrison's book. I absolutely adore him, so I'm interested to see how he writes and what kind of story he's put together.

I'll be right here waiting for your book report.

• Love 4
(edited)

Didn't Chris Harrison just say in an interview last week it would not be her becuase she is not well-known enough? Unless he was just trying to throw people off the trail...

The other Chris is "Team Kaitlyn," and it's not like he can go off-message with the people who are hosting his (ghostwritten) blog. Sad to say, but it's Kaitlyn.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-women-tell-all-highlights-kaitlyn-bachelorette

Edited by Rhondinella

I don't hate Kaitlyn, but her crass humor and language always turned me off, e.g. the "you can plow the f--- out of my field" comment as soon as she got out of the limo...

Reality Steve mentioned in his first recap that the producers are the ones who edited that "bleep" INTO her speech. She never said it - here's a link to an early promo of Kaitlyn saying, "You can plow my field any day" - no bleep, the editors just wanted you to think she said that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOssdpajzg

Also, I'm pretty sure she's not a dance instructor now and hasn't been one for some time. Another instance of creative labeling by TPTB.

Reminder:  Do NOT post any spoiler information about who the next Bachelorette will be in this thread.  Unspoiled speculation is fine, but if you've read a spoiler that is allegedly correct and want to discuss it, go to the Season 11 Spoiler thread in the Bachelorette forum.  Thanks. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I love funny, snarky Carly but after watching last night, there's no way she will be picked for The Bachelorette.  If WTA was a test for Britt as the next 'ette, she failed miserably and she's as phony in her own way as Kelsey so the only logical 'ette from this group is Kaitlyn.  Don't think they'd go with Jade though that could be interesting. Personally, I'd like to see them find someone who has never been associated with this show.  Enough with picking a reject from the previous season.

Edited by limecoke
  • Love 1

Let's start with the clothes, Carly's dress was the best, Britt's was so cheap looking, while I liked Kaitlin's choice to wear white, the two piece was too casual. I liked Ashley I's dress.  

If Ashley S is on bachelor in paradise I am watching, she is crazy like a fox.

Has anyone bothered to look up Kelsey's husband's family to get their take on how quickly she has moved on?  

Poor Chris S, talk about a deer caught in the headlights.  

And someone tell me how Jillian does not know about waxing.  

All in all very satisfying crazy chicks. Expectations met! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I didn't like Kaitlin much to start, but she sort of hit a groove I was not mad at about mid season.    I believe she will be b-ette, because she really handled that date with Kimmel like a pro.    I can't stand the guy, but she went toe to toe with him and really came off well.   Britt is a terrible actress in comparison.   Maybe Kaitlyn studied her fellow Canadian?    Jillian is a fairly good actress. 

Ashley Eyelash also came across pretty well, IMO.     I buy her as a down to earth Jersey girl who is probably fairly intelligent, but not terribly eloquent.    She seemed to have a good sense of humor when they rolled the clips of her being ridiculous.   Now, if they could do something about that Kardashian thing.........

Ironic that Chris seems to have a problem with Jade's wild mustanginess, being somewhat of a hellraiser himself.  

Jillian, do get your hormone levels checked, your testosterone level seems a tad high.   You're not Kanye West, and Britt is not Beyoncé.   Let her defend her fake ass like a grown woman pushing thirty, and sit your hairy one down.     You're just mad Carly caught the pig and you didn't.   Ten to one you were kept around because the producers were having fun with the black bar nonsense.   

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10

Totally forgot to mention that when Chris was attempting to explain himself to Jade, I could see the tiny wheels turning in his head...durn blog ghostwriter!

• Love 7
(edited)

Ironic that Chris seems to have a problem with Jade's wild mustanginess, being somewhat of a hellraiser himself.

Very true.  But the difference is that pre-show, Jade had the opportunity to see Chris around his family, in Andi's season and then Google to get his background, past fiancee, arrest record, etc.  Chris didn't have the same opportunity.  Because if her family surprisingly referred to her wild side and then she showed him her nudie pics, what else would she be hiding?  Oh yeah, that pesky rap sheet.   So that's wild, nude and lawbreaking.  A wife-to-be trifecta.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6
(edited)

I love funny, snarky Carly but after watching last night, there's no way she will be picked for The Bachelorette.

I would watch the hell out of a Carly season. But in all truth, she was always a long shot, and would have remained so even if the WTA was nothing but a love letter to her, rather than the drive by it was.

Carly's remarks walk a fine line between being pointedly humorous and mean spirited. And frankly she does not walk that line well. And even by her own admission, she is quite insecure, particularly about her looks. Which she shouldn't be. She is pretty, but in truth she is the type of attractive that can easily get shoved aside in favor of the Jade's, Becca's and, especially, the Britt's of the world.

But you know what, I can at least sympathize, and even identify with Carly's insecurities. She shouldn't lash out, but I get why she does. There is a hurt inside of her that breaks my heart. One solitary tear rolling down Carly's cheek did more to get me to side with her than all the waterworks ever could for Britt.

Edited by reggiejax
  • Love 10
(edited)

Totally forgot to mention that when Chris was attempting to explain himself to Jade, I could see the tiny wheels turning in his head...durn blog ghostwriter!

I can't believe people actually believe the Bachelor/ette writes the blog. LOL

Edit: I'd bet money the same ghostwriter(s) wrote CH's book too.

Edited by looksee
  • Love 1

I cannot think of anyone other than Kaitlyn who will be the next Bachelorette, especially from this season.

They obviously won't pick Carly (though I like her), they threw her under the bus this season and even last night.

I don't think they'd go with the controversy of Jade, though she is one of my favorites.

I think they'd be afraid they'd lose viewers with Becca - she is very polarizing.

I don't think they will pick one of the final 2,  because Reality Steve said they start filming the day after the finale.

Samantha and Nikki are gorgeous but sort of unknowns.

So who is left??

Please don't be Andi.  Please don't be Andi.  Please don't be Andi.

• Love 5
Kelsey: Wow I never thought I would feel sorry for her. But the huge bags under her eyes and the matronly bitter face – she looked like she had aged 10 years from the woman we first called the cute young one with short hair. No doubt she gets death threats because reality show fans are nutty and evil.

Totally agree. Basically I think she's disliked because she comes across as pretentious and unself-aware. Admittedly that's very off-putting and I try to avoid such folk in my everyday life, but it doesn't mean she's evil. Just annoying as hell.  

As for Britt, I tend to take tears at face value so I bought that her reaction was genuine. I'm just kind of over her and her too-long hugs.

I absolutely loathed Ashley I. on the WTA. What a rude, childish, petty idiot. What was with all the smirking and the faces? Ugh. She has zero class.

Carly's mean so she can suck it. I don't like mean.

I started out being ambivalent about Kaitlyn but now I'm firmly Team K. I said in a previous thread that I don't think she'll be The Bachelorette because she's considered crass and this is a sexist show that wants its women to be excessively lady like, but I hope I'm proven wrong. I agree with my girl Sharleen that she'd be a breath of fresh air.

• Love 3

Britt is just too desperate to be the prettiest, to be the one everyone likes, to never be accused of doing anything wrong. I think she is very nice to people, but she can afford to be, as she probably gets a lot of positive attention everywhere she goes. She reminds me of one of my friends, whose face is astoundingly beautiful, who could never understand why, if we met a cute guy together, the guy would ask normal me out instead of her.  I wouldn't know myself, but I actually think when people are physically really beautiful they cannot comprehend why someone would not automatically want them. 

I think Britt was not processing her fifth place finish very well. She has probably never in her life come in fifth place in a line-up of girls and never expected to finish so low on the list on television. Last night she seemed very desperate for someone to admit on air that she had been wronged. That's why I liked seeing her told to take a hike and leave the hot seat. It took her down a few pegs.

• Love 7

I think Britt was not processing her fifth place finish very well. She has probably never in her life come in fifth place in a line-up of girls and never expected to finish so low on the list on television.

Really?  With that horrible makeup job you'd think she came in last quite often.  I just can't with the makeup.

If you listen closely to Kelsey she may use "big" words but she does not always use them correctly.  She is a fakity fake.

Has anyone bothered to look up Kelsey's husband's family to get their take on how quickly she has moved on?

Well there is this gem.  I had no idea of the 15 years age difference.

Jade - You can't be in/on Playboy and then expect that everyone will be fine with it.  To show him on camera was pretty stupid.

• Love 2

violetr said:

I'm just kind of over her and her too-long hugs

Bet Chris is way over Britt too, especially after he took a gander at the handprints on back of his suit. 

• Love 2

If you listen closely to Kelsey she may use "big" words but she does not always use them correctly.  She is a fakity fake.

So true. Even on this episode, she said she was upset that Ashley I. mentioned "the fact that her husband was fake." I had to laugh. I know her husband actually existed...[insert Twilight Zone music] or did he?
  • Love 4

Did anyone notice how Jade giggled and nuzzled her head against Chris's chest when, after she all but insisted on showing him her Playboy pics, her Playboy video then popped up on the screen? She looked giddy "fake-embarrassed," like when someone praises you and you feign protest. She looked, quite frankly, proud and pleased with what she'd done. I'm sure she was fearful the Playboy deal would be a deal-breaker with Chris -- but she was clearly still proud she'd done it!

• Love 7

Britt is just too desperate to be the prettiest, to be the one everyone likes, to never be accused of doing anything wrong. I think she is very nice to people, but she can afford to be, as she probably gets a lot of positive attention everywhere she goes. She reminds me of one of my friends, whose face is astoundingly beautiful, who could never understand why, if we met a cute guy together, the guy would ask normal me out instead of her.  I wouldn't know myself, but I actually think when people are physically really beautiful they cannot comprehend why someone would not automatically want them. 

I think Britt was not processing her fifth place finish very well. She has probably never in her life come in fifth place in a line-up of girls and never expected to finish so low on the list on television. Last night she seemed very desperate for someone to admit on air that she had been wronged. That's why I liked seeing her told to take a hike and leave the hot seat. It took her down a few pegs.

That's it! The whole blaming Carly skit is all because she can't handle the fact that for once a man saw through her and decided the pretty wasn't worth the crazy. And he did it on national TV! So she has to play the victim and make it all about bullying and sabotage, conveniently forgetting her own actions and the fact that she said she was 99% sure about leaving on her own. I've never liked Chris more than when he basically told her "it wasn't what Carly said, I just wasn't that into you anymore". The look on her face and the "oh, I would never suggest you're that small-minded to make decisions based on what others say", which she just did, was priceless. He really looked like he could barely tolerate her, while she was so desperately looking for some recognition of their amazing connection. Burned!

I really believe Carly was for the most part just looking out for Chris. Yes, she was snarky about Britt and some others as well, but it wasn't really mean-spirited until the frustration about Britt's conflicting words and actions had built up to a breaking point. I was really annoyed by Britt's histrionics as well and I never had to live with her, so I can understand where Carly is coming from. It really is exhausting when someone makes a huge deal about every. little. thing. and says whatever is convenient at the time as opposed to what they really think (if they even know). She was shown questioning Britt to her face several times, so just because she said they're cool to keep the peace in the house doesn't make her two-faced in my book. Who has the energy to start arguing with someone like Britt unless they have no choice? I know I don't.

I don't know what she said about Jillian before the mud run though, but I doubt it was meant as bashing. None of the other girls seemed to think much of it besides Nikki and neither did Chris, so it was probably just joking that went too far. Jillian was the one flexing her muscles everywhere including said date. I don't blame her for being upset, but going all roid rage on Carly for calling her a man is maybe not the best tactic.

• Love 8