Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: You Can Call Me Al

I just love all the characters Fred and Carrie create. Dave and Kath were great at the Q&A, voice lessons, and karaoke party. Jeff Goldblum is always a pleasure to see. Oh, and it struck me that Paul Simon now reminds me of William Shatner. Weird.

I like Vanessa Bayer, and she did a great job here. The horror at the post office was very funny, though I always have a good experience at the POs I visit. The sound system installers Fred and Carried played were so funny. Loved Fred slapping his arms, belly, and whatever to test the acoustics. I also loved the little visual joke when Fred goes to the van to look for a cable -- He opens the back door, stares for several seconds, then closes it.

"… and the home… of my… Dave."

(edited)

This episode needed more Paul Simon.

"Bone digger, bone digger!" Love the other couple who stole their song.

There was a sign at the post office that said something like: "Please don't tell us about your stamp ideas." Love that and I'm not sure why.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 1

The post office experiences shown in this episode I've actually seen happen to others while standing in a looooong line so I had a good giggle.

Love, love, loved this episode for the reasons you all have already posted but can this week's ep really be the season finale?? Say it ain't so!