Type keyword(s) to search

Dorinda Medley: Berkshires Chic

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm all for diversity of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, what have you.  But younger in demographic?  No way.  This show shows diversity in age by having all the women 50+ with the exception of Leah.  Young blonde straight women like Leah does not show diversity.  It only deviates from what is being shown currently on RHONY, but that's not progressive.

Every single person that Leah has brought on this show from her sister to her parents to her ex to the guys she's dating have been white.  Leah has not brought any diversity to the show and if the show is about Leah and her friends how is that "changing with the times"?  Jules was a progressive choice.  Leah isn't.

Well, yeah, her family is white because they’re her family. I didn’t say that a young blonde woman shows diversity. I also don’t know who her friends are. But I’m willing to bet she doesn’t live in an UES bubble like Ramona and Sonja do. 

13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Great. Get rid of the mean drunk - and rebuild the show around a woman who completely loses it when she drinks?! Pass.

Who’s to say she’s going to keep drinking on the show? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Who’s to say she’s going to keep drinking on the show? 

Drinking is likely in the Bravo contract, which is probably why Leah decided to start drinking again. Just guessing.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Personally, I don't need Leah preaching to me about diversity.  I watch this show for mindless entertainment - an escape from these crazy days.  I surely don't need or want someone on my screen lecturing me about such things.  The thing that turned me off of Carole was her 'know-it-all' attitude about politics.  Pfft to both of them! 

She’s never preached about it on screen, so...?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Well, yeah, her family is white because they’re her family. I didn’t say that a young blonde woman shows diversity. I also don’t know who her friends are. But I’m willing to bet she doesn’t live in an UES bubble like Ramona and Sonja do. 

???  There are multiple races in my family.  It does happen.  Jules had multiple races in her family. Her kids represented multiple races.  Again, I've seen no evidence that Leah brings meaningful diversity to the show, just the opposite.  She can preach about diversity if she wants, I don't mind that, but it means absolutely nothing if the cast just gets younger and stays white.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, divsc said:

Dorinda Medley fired from ‘RHONY’ for being a ‘mean drunk’

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/25/dorinda-medley-fired-from-rhony-for-being-a-mean-drunk/

Wow, that was rather scathing...Dorinda can ride into the sunset with her tail between her legs.   Bravo said she was mean when she was drunk and that wasn't a look they wanted to represent.  Welp, goodbye Dorinda, you had your moments, but your bad ones started outweighing your good ones and you had to be chopped.  You should have been nicer to John too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 6/25/2016 at 6:20 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Dorinda seems like a jerykl and hyde persona...with alcohol/martinis as the magic potion.  I like sober Dorinda..but drunk Dorinda is scary.

I absolutely agree. I think d'aranda Sonia are alcoholics. When a person drink so much that they don't stop and then begin crying are arguing are starting fights come and they are alcoholics.I Read Dorinda was fired.   I would like them to do a show all sober

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Wow, that was rather scathing...Dorinda can ride into the sunset with her tail between her legs.   Bravo said she was mean when she was drunk and that wasn't a look they wanted to represent.  Welp, goodbye Dorinda, you had your moments, but your bad ones started outweighing your good ones and you had to be chopped.  You should have been nicer to John too.

It's sad they fired medley because she was a mean drunk. Why wasn't Sonia or remona fired? I hate those 2 when they're drunk. All of them were mean when they were drunk.

• Love 5

While we've all witnessed really bad, worsening, drunken behavior from Dorinda these last seasons, I am still amazed that they fired her. 

Stay with me here, not that she didn't deserve it, but there is so much bad behavior on all the Real Housewife and even other Bravo shows. 

So what about her behavior pushed them to this decision ? Geeze, at times, she was crazy good tv.

My hunch is this: she might have become drunken unruly with production behind the scenes. Thinking about the Jill Zarin firing way back. No Zarin never drank, but apparently she was trying to manipulate the production and cast and direction of the show with production and even Andy C. I think that was what pushed them over the edge into firing her.

Quite possibly, Dorinda too. If she was so bad with fellow cast on camera, she had to be bad, perhaps uncontrollable, with production and camera crew off camera. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Useful 12
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

My hunch is this: she might have become drunken unruly with production behind the scenes. Thinking about the Jill Zarin firing way back. No Zarin never drank, but apparently she was trying to manipulate the production and cast and direction of the show with production and even Andy C. I think that was what pushed them over the edge into firing her. 

It's funny if this is one of the reasons Jill got cut, because in hindsight it seems she was ahead of her time. The difference between then and now is that now Bravo/Andy/production wants to manipulate storylines for the show - at least that is clear on RHOBH. So what Jill got a bad rap for is what's now being used to try and boost. 

I'm gonna miss Blue Stone Manor and the Bezerkshires. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

It will be interesting to see what Ms. Medley does for income going forward.  She's been living pretty well for the 9 years that Sir Richard has been gone, but it's impossible to know what kind of financial shape she's in.  I can't imagine she joined RH for kicks.  She's one of the few who never really had a serious product or business to promote, so she's either in very, very tall cotton, or she will be scrambling to replace this income.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

She’s never preached about it on screen, so...?

When people come at me with that "I know better than you attitude," then in my mind, that's preaching at me.  She has said several things along this line that rubbed me the wrong way.  I have no problem with diversity.  I just don't need a lecture on it, especially from her.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, antfitz said:

It's sad they fired medley because she was a mean drunk. Why wasn't Sonia or remona fired? I hate those 2 when they're drunk. All of them were mean when they were drunk.

They’ve all had their moments but IMO Dorinda has been the most cruel by far. 

• Love 21
14 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Just thinking back now:

CLIP !

3 or 4 seasons ago, tearing into Sonja at a dinner at Ramona's Hampton's house, screaming about how Sonya's legs were like the Holland Tunnel

Screaming JOVANI at LuAnn's show

The drunken slurred non-sensical speech toast to LuAnn at her Miami boat pre-marriage to Tom engagement party

Ahhh, the trip to Puerto Rico with Bethenny & dinner with the organizers of Beth's Hurricane Maria charity, Dorinda got so drunk at that restaurant dinner, and aggressively telling the charity people how they were wrong ( I forget the exact nature of her gripe with them). It was so rude. She was SMASHED. She had to leave the restaurant. Beth rightfully called her out on her embarrassing drunkenness the next day onthe plane.

And there are more....

As some said up above, when Dorinda is sober she can be so charming, fun, kind, generous....but when she is drunk. Oh my, not good. 

She is one mean drunk. 

I remember a couple of seasons ago where the women were at an event and Bethenny was talking to someone and Dorinda appeared, drink in hand, and said...something.  It was completely unintelligible.  Everyone just stopped and looked at her.  

In her talking head, Bethenny said something to the effect that "Then Dorinda appeared, apparently speaking in Swahili..."  

I found Dorinda to be a scary drunk.  Once she hit that "one too many" mark, her entire countenance changed.  Her eyes went completely dark, her affect went flat, and you could literally see her trying to hone in on the person she was getting ready to go after right before she would strike.  

I always felt she was walking a fine line to being not just verbally assaultive but turning physically assaultive.  

Well, at least now she can face plant into a birthday cake complete with blazing candles off camera.  

Isn't it unusual for Bravo to can a housewife before a reunion airs?  I know in the past it was said that they made the final decisions after the reunion, but that isn't the case with Dorinda.  

Now to see if anyone else is going to be canned before next season.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

???  There are multiple races in my family.  It does happen.  Jules had multiple races in her family. Her kids represented multiple races.  Again, I've seen no evidence that Leah brings meaningful diversity to the show, just the opposite.  She can preach about diversity if she wants, I don't mind that, but it means absolutely nothing if the cast just gets younger and stays white.

Yes, you are right about having multiple races in a family, I simply meant that we’ve seen her immediate family, they’re white like her, and are not so much an indication of her wider social circle. 

I still don’t see where Leah has preached about diversity. She has simply talked about wanting to see more of it on the show, and Andy agrees with her of late. 

There seems to be a strong dislike here about the possibility of the cast “getting younger,” and personally I don’t get it. I don’t want a cast of women who are all the same age. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

While we've all witnessed really bad, worsening, drunken behavior from Dorinda these last seasons, I am still amazed that they fired her. 

Stay with me here, not that she didn't deserve it, but there is so much bad behavior on all the Real Housewife and even other Bravo shows. 

So what about her behavior pushed them to this decision ? Geeze, at times, she was crazy good tv.

Page 6 specifically mentioned Dorinda mocking Luann for her arrest, which I appreciate.

It is so damn satisfying for a woman who claims that she is never wrong to be told that she is really this wrong in this most outlandish fashion.

To be too much of a drunk for RHONY?  What an accomplishment.

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

According to the article, Dorinda was blindsided by the firing, which once again shows her lack of self-awareness about her behavior. 

I admittedly tend to check out mentally during some points in the reunions, but didn't her unpleasant drunken behavior always become a topic of conversation?  I know she always tended to just blow off any and all criticism about how downright mean she would become when drinking.

I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that these women (not just Dorinda) see themselves on TV.  They see their own heinous behavior, know what caused it (in Dorinda's case drinking), and yet they continue to behave this way. 

I don't know if it's 100% denial or maybe 70% denial and 30% "I'll do anything to keep getting my Bravo paycheck." 

Kind of sad all the way around.  

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

There seems to be a strong dislike here about the possibility of the cast “getting younger,” and personally I don’t get it. I don’t want a cast of women who are all the same age. 

It's because there are many shows about young women out there and what's unique about RHONY is that the women are an older demographic that is rarely represented onscreen.

I read an article about the movie "Book Club":  Critics didn't like it, but it did make $104 million on a $14 million budget.  People are desperate for this demographic to be shown onscreen.  Another example:  There's only 1 Meryl Streep, and she doesn't even make that many movies.  Not every actor is going to be the best actor in the world, yet horrible actors in their 20s are onscreen constantly.  Viola Davis also made a speech saying she should be getting parts like Meryl - people keep telling her "she's the black Meryl Streep" and they've had a similar career path - the sad thing is, she's not getting those calls.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It's because there are many shows about young women out there and what's unique about RHONY is that the women are an older demographic that is rarely represented onscreen.

That was never its premise, though. Alex was 35 in the first season, Bethenny was 38. 

• Useful 3

So that's what it takes for someone with problem drinking to get booted? It was painful watching Kim Richards for several seasons, and there were one or two where I was seriously concerned about Sonja. So, even though Bravo loves to put these HWs in situations where booze leads to big fights, there's a line where it stops being fun to watch? Who knew?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

So that's what it takes for someone with problem drinking to get booted? It was painful watching Kim Richards for several seasons, and there were one or two where I was seriously concerned about Sonja. So, even though Bravo loves to put these HWs in situations where booze leads to big fights, there's a line where it stops being fun to watch? Who knew?

I'm wondering if her drunken meanness was carrying over to her treatment of the production crew.  

I'll bet they dreaded having to be present when she was going on her tirades where no one was safe from her venom.  

I also wondered (when Ramona went out to the patio to be alone and avoid Dorinda) how many of the women were trying to avoid having to interact with her when she was drunk.   

Sonja is a disgusting pain in the ass when she's drunk, but I don't recall her ever being a potential physical threat to anyone.  Just a rambling nonsensical hot mess.  Dorinda, on the other hand, I always thought was teetering on becoming violent.  

With Dorinda, I'm leaning more toward perhaps even the production crew not wanting to work with her when she was drunk...and as the seasons wore on, she appeared to be drunk more and more frequently.   

• Love 13

This should have happened a few years ago. Dorinda has gone after everyone on the show with the exception of  her fellow widow Carole and her drunk buddy Leah.  I have a feeling that production might be having a problem finding restaruants that will allow this gang into for filming because of their behavior and language. And Leah and Sonja at least this year are into destroying property. Sonja better wake up and smell the bacon. They may be coming for her next. As far as I am concerned I wish they would dump Leah. She adds nothing to the show with her drunken antics. This has nothing to do with her age. She is not that young and is old enough to know that her behavior is not cute, funny  or interesting. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

That was never its premise, though. Alex was 35 in the first season, Bethenny was 38. 

Just because it didn’t start out about mostly older women didn’t mean it didn’t evolve into one.

• Love 4

In keeping with her desire to live in the past, the photo she posted with her announcement looks as if it was taken 15 years ago.

I never really took to Dorinda.  In her first couple of seasons she said some mildly amusing things, but I never understood all the fandom or enjoyed her nasty cracks and barely concealed contempt for everyone. Maybe it's a NYC thing -- they seem to relish rudeness -- but once she became one of the most popular HWs and stopped masking her constant and overwhelming anger, which was always just under the surface the whole time she was on the show, I couldn't stomach her at all.

I think TPTB at Bravo saw the writing on the wall when viewership and online messaging fell off dramatically after last season's relentless mean mouthing of Tinsley for no reason whatsoever.  I think Bravo decided to cut its losses and allowed her to make the announcement so it would look like it was her decision. 

Now that she's not going to appear on the show anymore, she can keep drinking and telling herself that since she doesn't have a mugshot, she doesn't have a serious problem.  But I believe there's either a mugshot or an emergency hospitalization in her future.  (Let me add here that Dorinda deserved to be knocked on her ass for calling Tinsley a prostitute to her face based solely on the amount of her boyfriend's bank account balance, and there we'd have seen her emergency hospitalization.  It could happen after a drunken mouthing off to the wrong person.)

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 18

Dorinda makes me sad. I think that there’s a genuinely good, kind human inside her but her vitriolic rages aren’t fun to watch. I continue to stand firm in my belief that reality TV does more harm than good to its cast members. I agree that Dorinda’s cruelty shouldn’t be tolerated or presented as entertainment but also think Ramona should’ve been shit-canned years for the very same reason.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I admittedly tend to check out mentally during some points in the reunions, but didn't her unpleasant drunken behavior always become a topic of conversation?  I know she always tended to just blow off any and all criticism about how downright mean she would become when drinking.

I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that these women (not just Dorinda) see themselves on TV.  They see their own heinous behavior, know what caused it (in Dorinda's case drinking), and yet they continue to behave this way. 

I don't know if it's 100% denial or maybe 70% denial and 30% "I'll do anything to keep getting my Bravo paycheck." 

Kind of sad all the way around.  

See, I think maybe Dorinda quit because they've been getting closer and closer to that nerve this season. Even someone seemingly lacking in self-awareness like Dorinda would have to pause when seeing herself on camera this year. I think she's cutting and running before she has to really confront who she is and what's going on with her.

I've always had mixed feelings about Dorinda - she had the capability of being smart and insightful at times, and yes, at times I found her drunken antics entertaining if not also disturbing.  But I also know it's a sign of a huge problem, and at some point, the disturbing part starts to outweigh the entertaining part.

She needs help and that pseudo-chiropractor-life coach she went to a few weeks ago is not it.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

But I believe there's either a mugshot or an emergency hospitalization in her future. 

I agree, especially if its true she was fired and her behavior is authentic and not partly an act.

If she goes to hide out in the Berkshires, it can be a very unhealthy place.  Lots of bars and no more Chief "Obie" to "help" you out when trouble happens.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, archer1267 said:

So, even though Bravo loves to put these HWs in situations where booze leads to big fights, there's a line where it stops being fun to watch? Who knew?

I'm guessing it was more a case that, rather than drunken shenanigans and arguments, every single time it would be Dorinda dominating the scene in an ugly way that was no longer entertaining. The contrast became more marked when Leah arrived, getting buck naked, encouraging the other HWs to skinny dip and throwing tiki torches around. Although that's outrageous behaviour by most standards, it wasn't tinged with the nastiness that's become Dorinda's hallmark.

• Love 3

Even though Dorinda was nearly intolerable this season, I feel kind of bad for her. So much of her identity was being part of the show- in the same way her life was all about Richard before he died. She was so angry and bitter - this will probably make things worse for her, until she gets some professional help. 

No doubt she was terrible to the crew and production staff, and was probably an editing nightmare. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

Dorinda makes me sad. I think that there’s a genuinely good, kind human inside her but her vitriolic rages aren’t fun to watch. I continue to stand firm in my belief that reality TV does more harm than good to its cast members. I agree that Dorinda’s cruelty shouldn’t be tolerated or presented as entertainment but also think Ramona should’ve been shit-canned years for the very same reason.

Not that Ramona doesn't have her grievous faults and says insensitive things at times, but I don't think we've ever once seen Ramona get hammered and fly off the handle screaming insults in someone's face and calling them filthy names.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

The funniest thing was either Carole or Tinsley saying (trying desperately not to laugh) "What's clip?" in the background

tenor.gif?itemid=9388598

tenor.gif?itemid=8634007

These are actually two of my favorite moments in the entire franchise. I laugh about them and quote them constantly. Where did it all go wrong? Last year, I knew she was going off the rails when she set her destruction cannon on Tinsley of all people. 

I could stand to lose Sonja and Leah, but I know that won't happen. Only 4 women are left - Leah, Luann, Ramona, and Sonja. They need to keep some consistency - the major shakeup of season 5 wasn't a hit with viewers and I don't think they'll go that route again.

That said, while I'm all for diversity, the point of Ho'wives is to watch women who aren't 20-something models. I'm not cosigning on bringing on a bunch of Leah's friends. The Jersey Shore is available on MTV, thanks very much. Please find me a Garcelle in NYC and we'll be on the right track - someone accomplished, classy, with a real career, who is willing to be authentic on camera.

I will miss Bluestone Manor, and Dorinda's witticisms, and her willingness to call out big dogs like Ramona and Bethenny. But I won't miss her bullying, nasty side. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 17
22 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

These are actually two of my favorite moments in the entire franchise. I laugh about them and quote them constantly. Where did it all go wrong? Last year, I knew she was going off the rails when she set her destruction cannon on Tinsley of all people. 

I could stand to lose Sonja and Leah, but I know that won't happen. Only 4 women are left - Leah, Luann, Ramona, and Sonja. They need to keep some consistency - the major shakeup of season 5 wasn't a hit with viewers and I don't think they'll go that route again.

That said, while I'm all for diversity, the point of Ho'wives is to watch women who aren't 20-something models. I'm not cosigning on bringing on a bunch of Leah's friends. The Jersey Shore is available on MTV, thanks very much. Please find me a Garcelle in NYC and we'll be on the right track.

I will miss Bluestone Manor, and Dorinda's witticisms, and her willingness to call out big dogs like Ramona and Bethenny. But I won't miss her bullying, nasty side. 

See, I never did understand what was so funny about that "clip" scene.  To me Dorinda came off like an asshole there. I mean, it looked playful and all, but I saw it as arrogant, not funny or cute.  Same with her "not well bitch".  Her intention was to be salty in response to someone being polite to her, and it was off putting to me.  Maybe I'm just dull witted, cuz I never found Don Rickles funny either.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 19
52 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

See, I never did understand what was so funny about that "clip" scene.  To me Dorinda came off like an asshole there. I mean, it looked playful and all, but I saw it as arrogant, not funny or cute.  Same with her "not well bitch".  Her intention was to be salty in response to someone being polite to her, and it was off putting to me.  Maybe I'm just dull witted, cuz I never found Don Rickles funny either.

I agree it’s why I don’t understand people talking about how much she changed. She has always been this way. Look at how she was with Heather when she didn’t notice her at the restaurant in T&C, all the mean shit she said to Sonja, her fights with Bethenny over the goddamn nutcracker and in Mexico, etc. this has always been the way she reacts. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

In keeping with her desire to live in the past, the photo she posted with her announcement looks as if it was taken 15 years ago.

I never really took to Dorinda.  In her first couple of seasons she said some mildly amusing things, but I never understood all the fandom or enjoyed her nasty cracks and barely concealed contempt for everyone. Maybe it's a NYC thing -- they seem to relish rudeness -- but once she became one of the most popular HWs and stopped masking her constant and overwhelming anger, which was always just under the surface the whole time she was on the show, I couldn't stomach her at all.

I think TPTB at Bravo saw the writing on the wall when viewership and online messaging fell off dramatically after last season's relentless mean mouthing of Tinsley for no reason whatsoever.  I think Bravo decided to cut its losses and allowed her to make the announcement so it would look like it was her decision. 

Now that she's not going to appear on the show anymore, she can keep drinking and telling herself that since she doesn't have a mugshot, she doesn't have a serious problem.  But I believe there's either a mugshot or an emergency hospitalization in her future.  (Let me add here that Dorinda deserved to be knocked on her ass for calling Tinsley a prostitute to her face based solely on the amount of her boyfriend's bank account balance, and there we'd have seen her emergency hospitalization.  It could happen after a drunken mouthing off to the wrong person.)

I agree with every word of your post, especially the bolded part. Dorinda's nastiness hasn't only reared its ugly head when she was drunk, certainly not where Tinsley was concerned. And poor John has bared the brunt of Dornida's anger and disdain since Dorinda has been on the show. Awhile ago a poster noted that John is actually much more accomplished than Dorinda, so I read a bio of John. While I have never disliked John as some have, the bio gave me a new appreciation of him. I hope he has found someone new who doesn't treat him like dog waste on the bottom of their shoe.

The nastiest I ever remember Dorinda being (and it is a high bar) was a few years ago at a luncheon when she went nuts on Sonja for comparing herself as a divorced person to Dorinda as a widow. Her rage went from 0-100 in seconds, and she wasn't even drinking.  In any case Iwon't miss Dorinda, or others tip toeing around her. I can't imagine how she will replace the RH income though - her ticky tacky website won't do it. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

I was able to find these instances humorous because in both cases, I felt Dorinda was defending herself against someone else’s accusations or foolishness.

The “clip” scene was Dorinda telling Sonja to stop lying about the fact that she was involved with Tipsy Girl, which Sonia was clearly doing to deflect responsibility. 

The “not well bitch” scene, well, let me be honest - who among us hasn’t fantasized about the perfect way to put a fake bitch in her place? In that scene, Dorinda was confronting Sonja for being sweet to her face while planting bad press about her all summer. It was direct and no-nonsense, and as an Italian-American who lives for a good hand gesture, the gesticulations in that moment are pure gold.

It also helps that she wasn’t blackout wasted in either scene.

The mean-spirited, drunken attacks don’t make the list. Jovani was pure hate, and there was no humor to it. It’s been downhill ever since then, but the two moments I reference above are a hilarious primer on how to directly handle a bitch who’s trying to baselessly drag you, and that’s why I find them funny. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, chewycandy said:

And that doesn’t mean it can’t evolve into something else again. 

But people expressing that they don’t want it to concentrate on younger people are saying they don’t want it to evolve in that direction because it currently offers something different than is available on other shows.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

But people expressing that they don’t want it to concentrate on younger people are saying they don’t want it to evolve in that direction because it currently offers something different than is available on other shows.

Aren’t the BH women in that age range?  50s? I’m not saying we need a cast of all thirty year olds running around NYC, but a bigger range of ages would be nice. I see people complain here of age shaming older women all the time, but then do it to the younger women: this is “not the show“ for Leah, she cheapens the vibe, and she has literally been called garbage for choosing to live life medication free. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I’m willing to bet she doesn’t live in an UES bubble like Ramona and Sonja do. 

I'd hold on to your money if I were you, because I'd bet (not my own money of course!) that Leah's diverse friends are all token friends that she can culturally appropriate for her lame ass schmata line.

I'm tired of watching drunks of all sorts, people who need therapy and in some cases in patient treatment - I'm looking at YOU DUHrinda, Sonja and Leah - on my TV. Ramona is a PITA and her fake histrionics are tiresome now, as is the Cuntess Luann's holier than though act as if she's above everyone. No wonder their husbands left them, they both must be nightmares to live with, I can't even imagine. I'm fine with getting rid of all of them, to be honest. And I never thought I'd say this, but I almost, allllllmost, would rather have Jillzie back to start over with a fresh set of women. Hopefully the re set will totally re cast, and we wont need to watch women with mental health and substance abuse problems paraded on TV as 'entertainment' anymore. But this is BravHo and Satan Andy so that probably wont happen because they only care about the on camera melt downs.

ETA: I posted something on some feed on IG about this and the DUHrinda lovers are net nannying as if their life depended on it, bitching at anyone who mentions that Dorinda should get some therapy for her alcoholism and anger issues. It's like they don't see it. I guess I know who they vote for too...

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I'm fine with getting rid of all of them, to be honest. And I never thought I'd say this, but I almost, allllllmost, would rather have Jillzie back to start over with a fresh set of women. 

Jill leading the pack?? That’s exactly what she’s wanted all these years! Lol 

3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

The Clip! scene will never not be funny.

I love Beth and Tinsley hanging on to each other in it, and Beth’s TH. “I guess it means shut the fuck up—CLIP!”

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

See, I never did understand what was so funny about that "clip" scene.  To me Dorinda came off like an asshole there. I mean, it looked playful and all, but I saw it as arrogant, not funny or cute.  Same with her "not well bitch".  Her intention was to be salty in response to someone being polite to her, and it was off putting to me.

God, yes. 

I mean, I know that's part of the show's whole deal, but ick.

• Love 7

“I love Beth and Tinsley hanging on to each other in it, and Beth’s TH. “I guess it means shut the fuck up—CLIP!”“

One of the best scenes ever on this show.

• Love 3