Type keyword(s) to search

Worst of Friends: Your Least Favorite Moments

Madness

I agree about the misuse of heavy topics on this show. It's a light and goofy show, and I certainly didn't want to see any "very special episodes", so it was always a bit cringeworthy when they attempted to address some very serious topics, such as anything in Phoebe's backstory, and then just played it for laughs or made it no big deal. I would rather that they just steer clear of the heavy stuff and stick to the hijinks.

And count me in for hating Ross's obnoxious jealousy/possessiveness/condescending behavior around Rachel. The more I re-watch those episodes the more I wish the other characters would've called him on out it more often. I liked that Monica made the connection between Carol cheating on him and ending the marriage and the increase in his distrust in relationships (which made total sense), but I wish they could have followed up on that a bit more.

• Love 5

I wish they would have followed up more on Phoebe finding her father. Did she build a relationship with him? What about Frank Jr. and Frank Sr.? There were other recurring characters (Janice, Phoebe's real mother, Ursula, Frank Jr., Richard) but they just dropped this.

• Love 4

I agree- I just watched the episode that she met her father, and then don't remember if there is much of a storyline after.

One of the worst episodes was on today- Ross moving in to the new apartment and everyone hating him since he didn't chip in 100 bucks for the maintenance guy's going away party. So obnoxious! The ugly naked guy owned the place- shouldn't he be chipping in?

• Love 6

I agree about the misuse of heavy topics on this show. It's a light and goofy show, and I certainly didn't want to see any "very special episodes", so it was always a bit cringeworthy when they attempted to address some very serious topics, such as anything in Phoebe's backstory, and then just played it for laughs or made it no big deal. I would rather that they just steer clear of the heavy stuff and stick to the hijinks.

Yeah, it's hard to do this and do it well. The best example is the VSE on Roseanne where Jackie's boyfriend Fisher was abusing her. It was very heavy subject matter that was handled appropriately, and there were also some truly funny moments in there too.

Friends did not do this well at all, for the most part. The one time they did a good job with stuff like this was in S1 (I think) when they had to clean out the apartment of the neighbor who died (Mr. Heckles?), and Chandler had a moment when he thought he was turning into Mr. Heckles. Then at the end, Chandler kept his yearbook because people had said nice things about Mr. Heckles in it, and he thought someone should remember that.

But for the most part, yeah, they made light of things they shouldn't have. I think the writers were not mature enough to know how to work that kind of thing into the show and strike the right balance between humor and drama.

• Love 6

I actually think Ross and Rachel's official breakup was one of the most delicately and appropriately handled arcs of the series.  Don't get me wrong, I LOATHED the drama and issues that led up to it.  But the actual breakup episode was fantastically done, IMO.  (Although, as Monica said -- albeit selfishly -- it IS a little far-fetched and unbelievable that neither one of them would have stopped for a minute and wondered aloud where the hell Monica was.)

I think Ross's most detestable behavior on this show was his reaction to Joey's burgeoning romantic feelings for Rachel.  He does everything he can to act like a total martyr about it and make Joey feel like shit, when the guy ALREADY feels like hell over his feelings.  It's not like Joey was even planning on pursuing anything with Rachel; his agony was stemming from the knowledge that he never could, given the situation.  And does Ross do even one thing, or even offer one consoling word, to make Joey feel better about it, at least before Monica finally talks some sense into him?  Of course not.  (And even after Monica talks to Ross, he is cordial to Joey at best. There is no true empathy or understanding shown, it's more like "Well, I mean, I don't totally hate your guts over this, if that's what your worried about.")

And let's recap:  Throughout Rachel's pregnancy, Ross dates Mona fairly seriously and flirts shamelessly with Katie from the baby apparel store.  When Ross is trying to resolve his issues with Rachel going on a date with Cash (Joey's costar), he actually says to Joey that he doesn't want a relationship with Rachel and that he "can't force himself to fall in love with her again."  He shows no indication of wanting Rachel for himself, and yet when Joey needs his support, he acts like he owns the woman.  Detestable.

Now, do I see how it could potentially be awkward for Ross?  Sure.  But his degree of self-perceived ownership of Rachel and any type of feelings toward Rachel is ridiculous, IMO. And it continues all throughout the series.

Edited by Danceislove
  • Love 14
I think Ross's most detestable behavior on this show was his reaction to Joey's burgeoning romantic feelings for Rachel.  He does everything he can to act like a total martyr about it and make Joey feel like shit, when the guy ALREADY feels like hell over his feelings....And let's recap:  Throughout Rachel's pregnancy, Ross dates Mona fairly seriously and flirts shamelessly with Katie from the baby apparel store.

Ugh, I totally agree with you. And not to mention, Ross did the exact same thing when he dated Janice! He went out on multiple dates with her before he even bothered to tell Chandler about it, and even then he made it sound like no big deal. Chandler was over her at that point, but Ross didn't know that. Janice was Chandler's most serious girlfriend, and someone he had been in love with, and if anything, with their on-again off-again dating, she could be considered Chandler's "Rachel", which you think Ross would have understood. And yet Ross didn't bat an eye about dating her, but then he's going to give Joey grief about having feelings for Rachel?? What an ass.

And I also agree with you about the actual Ross/Rachel break up episode. It was well done and felt real, but I hate watching it now because the tone sticks out like sore thumb amongst the other episodes.

• Love 10

Yeah, I don't think either Ross or Rachel was winning any parenting awards. But that's just my personal opinion.

Once the novelty of Rachel's pregnancy/birth wore off, how much did we even SEE Emma? Hell, she was always off at Grandma Green's.

The only way I remembered that she existed was the big pink 'E' that was on the wall of every place Rachel lived.

I guess that was to remind us viewers that there is a baby.

• Love 3

Rachel was a smart ambitious woman who over time became more and more successful in her field, but you know what always bothered me?  She was never responsible for finding her own housing.  Everywhere she lived was someone else’s apartment.  In each case when situations changed, her attitude was “so who is going to take me in now?”  As her career progressed, she certainly could have afforded her own place, yet that never was an option for her.  Even after having a child, she was content to live in the dumpy apartment of a philandering, unemployed actor, or worse, with her controlling former lover.

• Love 8

Ha! You're right, I'd never thought about it that way. The writers probably did it that way to come up with ways to keep the friends living together. But they could have had a throwaway line from Rachel at some point about how she'd rather have a roommate to help with expenses, or wanting Emma to grow up with extended family around. Or something.

• Love 5

This is all spec because I don't think they ever really told us, but after their mother died, I assume Phoebe and Ursula went into foster care. If Phoebe ended up on the streets but not Ursula, Phoebe probably ran away.

• Love 1

I didn't like how Ross stalked Rachel in the early episodes. I couldn't stand Rachel when she stalked him either (watching his window when he was dating Jill). Drunkenly demanding that guys phone to tell Doss she was over him. They were never cute.

• Love 2

I thought it was sweet, too. If you're going the surrogacy route, I can understand why people look to family for help instead of hiring a stranger. You hear about it more now, sisters/sisters-in-law delivering their nieces and nephews. I think it's a wonderful way to help people you love, and I loved how much Phoebe wanted to get it right for them.

• Love 5

One episode that annoys me is the one where Joey buys the "V" encyclopedia from Penn Jillette. Penn asks him if he has ever been embarrassed when his friends know more than he does and he flashes back to several scenes where the other friends are talking about: a documentary on South Korea they all watched, who should win the Nobel prize, and all laughing at a quip Chandler made about the Algonquin kids table. Outside of Ross, none of the them would have been watching documentaries (can you see Rachel or Phoebe watching a documentary) and Chandler's favorite show is Baywatch, so not likely. 

Of course it was another way for Joey to be 'stupid' but i just didn't believe it. 

• Love 5

Not sure I considered it to be one of the show's worst moments, exactly, just an inexplicable one: why the hell did Emily go ahead with the wedding after Ross said Rachel's name at the altar.  I'd have laid him out flat like Duck Face did to Charles in Four Weddings and a Funeral.

• Love 6

I could probably write one post every day for a year about all the ways I hate Monica Geller.

I happen to be watching the one where poor Monica is depressed after her wedding, so she decides she has to open all the wedding gifts by herself, Chandler be damned.   Meanwhile, Chandler and Ross are back at the hotel faking the wedding table photos because they think the original cameras are lost.   Most people would say, "well that sucks" and move on, but they live in such dread of Monica's bipolar mood swings that they crash someone else's wedding "because it's the only thing" that might alleviate Monica's selfish self-absorption.  At least for that day.

Making Chandler and Monica a couple ruined this show.    He went from quirky, carefree smart aleck to a whipped and pathetic wuss.   She went from Ross's slightly more mature little sister to demanding and insatiable attention hog.

• Love 10

I hate that Rachel got off the plane for Ross in the series finale.  Why the hell couldn't he have taken his whiny ass to Paris and been supportive of her amazing career opportunity?  And don't say "Ben" - he's old enough to have dealt with his father living abroad.

• Love 12

Ross had a job too and kids really don't deal well with a parent who lives in another country. He could get used to him being gone, but not having a dad around is never a good thing. I never got too worked up about it because Rachel never seemed too serious about her job. She seemed more interested in finding boyfriends than anything else. Ross had also received tenure in University job, which means a lot in the academic world.

But he did have a choice. Rachel didn't own Emma.  Ross could have objected to Rachel moving across the ocean with her (yeah, big legal fight beyond the scope of a sitcom) and taken steps to stop it.  Instead, Rachel just said "Emma and I are leaving the continent" and everyone, Ross included, said "ok".  Ross' only voiced objection was that he was going to miss Rachel. 

• Love 6

Yes they could have shown a legal battle, like we just saw on Grey's Anatomy but that doesn't fit into a sitcom. My point was that Ross  wanted Rachel to stay in NY where he would see both his kids. I assume Ross was trying to show he was supporting Rachel's happiness. Yes, he should have made the choice to sue her for custody, but it's unfair to suggest he made the choice to be away from Emma.

I hope I'm not repeating myself and that I've thought this before but not written it down, but Monica bitching at Ross for not helping ("pigs in Ross!") with Carol and Susan's wedding pissed me off to no end.

Nobody would expect Ross to basically get over his sadness if Carol were heterosexual.  Carol was re-marrying, full stop, and there was no reason he had to be so involved in it, Ben be damned.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 6/8/2016 at 4:21 PM, mojoween said:

I hope I'm not repeating myself and that I've thought this before but not written it down, but Monica bitching at Ross for not helping ("pigs in Ross!") with Carol and Susan's wedding pissed me off to no end.

Nobody would expect Ross to basically get over his sadness if Carol were heterosexual.  Carol was re-marrying, full stop, and there was no reason he had to be so involved in it, Ben be damned.

Completely agree. I hate the "its your kid's mom" card that is played on TV constantly when really, Ross had every right to not be involved and even just smile at some point later on after the had gotten married and gone: "I hope you are happy." Done. Nothing more, nothing less, I didn't see my mom having to go to my father's second wedding just because I was there. Same with him not being there when my mother got remarried. When everything is said and done, I really did not like Carol and Susan, the less I ever saw of them, the better.

Edited by readster
  • Love 9
(edited)

I'm about halfway through the episode where Ross and Rachel break up and goddamn did Ross have that coming. It's sweet that he wanted to do something for their anniversary but she can't just blow off her job to have dinner with him. That shipping disaster is the exact sort of thing someone in Rachel's position is supposed to handle; she'd be fired if she left. And then even though she tells him she doesn't have the time to have dinner with him after he offered to come to the office- he comes to the office anyway. With a picnic basket. He comes to her job, during a crisis, with a picnic basket. He runs an annoying and loud device right next to her as she's making an important call, then he causes a fire on her desk. When she finally starts losing her temper and tells him she doesn't have even ten minutes to spare he actually turns to her coworker and tries to get her to say Rachel has time to spare. When she gets home he tells her he expects her to realize it's "just a job". Like what kind of nonsense is that? "Just a job"? Hey, remember when Ross and Chandler compiled that pros and cons list about Rachel and Julie and Ross had listed as a con for Rachel "she's just a waitress"? Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Rachel wasn't perfect and sometimes she got on my nerves but she deserved way better than Ross.

Edited by slf
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, slf said:

I'm about halfway through the episode where Ross and Rachel break up and goddamn did Ross have that coming.

My first thought was, "You'll have to be more specific."  ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, lordonia said:

My first thought was, "You'll have to be more specific."  ;)

Heh. I should've clarified "the first time". God those two were a mess.

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought it was an uneven series. It would hit hot streaks and cold snaps, so there wasn't really a safe checking-out point. I watched every episode, but I've probably forgotten a lot of developments from the later seasons. The first season always remained my favorite.   

I will defend the show on grounds of sensitivity. Maybe it's a Gen X versus Millennial thing, I don't know. I see a lot of retrospective trashing of it these days on the wider internet. For example, Fat Monica apparently was very hurtful to some viewers. To me, that worked because it was so absurd. Of course it's highly unlikely that a young woman the size of Fat Monica could become the super-skinny Courteney Cox, but they teased us early on with the knowledge that she was once heavier, and then when they actually showed her in the flashbacks, they went all in for the laugh. To me, that's on the same level as dim Joey or ditzy Phoebe saying things that are so dim or ditzy that people who actually made those statements in earnest probably wouldn't be able to dress themselves without help. Or Monica being so OCD that she's a little frightening about it. The tone of the show supported it. It was a broad, "heightened" kind of comedy, as opposed to more naturalistic sitcoms. I loved Courteney's performances in the Fat Monica episodes.

Also, I recently read that Friends was one of the most homophobic series ever. There was a whole list of examples, and when I looked at the list, most of the time, I didn't agree. Maybe out of twelve, there were three where they had a case. It was things like Ross saying that this was Carol's favorite beer, and she drank it right out of the can, and then he says, "I should have suspected." I laughed at that at the time, and I don't think that makes me a bad person who believes all lesbians are "mannish," and I don't think the show was even saying that. We could clearly see that neither Susan nor Carol was butch ("Not that there's anything wrong with that!"). Or Ross getting upset because Ben played with a doll; this was evidence of the show's binary gender thinking. There were several examples in their list like that, and in most of the cases, the humor was at the expense of the character who was supposedly being unenlightened. IIRC, everyone else in the episode is telling Ross he's being silly and overwrought about it, and it comes out that Little Ross had dressed up like a woman named Bea.  

I didn't mind them playing something like mentally unbalanced Eddie more or less for laughs, because I thought it was just realistic/silly enough. Advertising for a roommate in New York or any big city, it can happen. Someone seems fine at first, and then you might start thinking, "Geez, what did I get into here?" 

The diversity issue, similar. I always am fine with letting shows be about the characters and demographics they're about (whether it's this or Seinfeld).  

Long story short, my least favorite moments were never things that "bothered" me, just things that were supposed to be funnier than they turned out to be, like Rachel and the Yeti guy.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 15
On 6/22/2016 at 4:20 AM, Asp Burger said:

Also, I recently read that Friends was one of the most homophobic series ever. There was a whole list of examples, and when I looked at the list, most of the time, I didn't agree. Maybe out of twelve, there were three where they had a case. It was things like Ross saying that this was Carol's favorite beer, and she drank it right out of the can, and then he says, "I should have suspected." I laughed at that at the time, and I don't think that makes me a bad person who believes all lesbians are "mannish," and I don't think the show was even saying that. We could clearly see that neither Susan nor Carol was butch ("Not that there's anything wrong with that!"). Or Ross getting upset because Ben played with a doll; this was evidence of the show's binary gender thinking. There were several examples in their list like that, and in most of the cases, the humor was at the expense of the character who was supposedly being unenlightened. IIRC, everyone else in the episode is telling Ross he's being silly and overwrought about it, and it comes out that Little Ross had dressed up like a woman named Bea.  

Yeah, I didn't think it was homophobic either; I thought more that the jokes and humor just weren't very original, or very funny. Plus I never thought it was realistic how much of a shrew Susan was, or how rude and condescending she and Carol always were to Ross. They always seemed to be rolling their eyes at him, like he was being unreasonable, intolerant, or childish. That always really irritated me. No, Carol shouldn't have stayed with Ross, and the right thing for her to do was to leave to be with Susan, but still, Ross was in love with her, wanted to have children with her,  and thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. Then one day she drops this huge bombshell -- not only does she not love him, she's realized she's attracted to women. That's going to take some getting used to! I just didn't think it was realistic that the 2 of them would be so insensitive to Ross's feelings about and adjustment to this huge seismic shift that was sprung upon him without any warning at all.

That said, it was mature and very sweet of Ross to encourage Carol to go through with the commitment ceremony when she was having second thoughts because her parents refused to attend. And Susan and Ross had a nice moment later when she thanked him for convincing Carol to marry her. That would have been a great jumping off point for the relationship between the 3 of them to grow and mature, and for all of them to really care about and support each other, and maybe the writers did try to do that. But I just recall it going back to the same old easy, banal, predictable attempts at humor.

• Love 8

I absolutely despise Ross with Rachel. I do not see why I'm supposed to cry at their breakup scene. My friends and I watched it a few nights ago and we were all horrified that Ross stayed in the apartment after Rachel told him multiple times to leave. Then he begged and when that didn't work, he guilt-tripped her and kissed her to get her back with him less than 24 hours since he was inside another woman. The writers kept telling me he loved Rachel so much but I never bought it. I also hate how the others were always sidelined in favor of lobster lurve. It's really unhealthy to me how R/R suddenly did not care about anyone else (even their own child) so they could have the grandest, sweetest romantic moments in the history of television, like kissing while Ross was dating Julie and drunkenly fucking on top of Monica and Chandler's wedding invitations. 

Ross was a such a slimeball with Rachel, from the second he started screaming at her about Marcel (meaning "why aren't you reading my mind and dating me right now Rachel?? Why don't you save me the trouble of just asking you out and risk rejection?" to begging her to give up her job for him right outside her airport gate. Ross didn't mention Emma because that's who he was: the definition of lip service. The writers kept tripping over themselves telling us how great he was, very rarely showing it. He thought he owned Rachel, and the writers thought he was right. To me that's possessiveness and the opposite of love, and it was very disturbing. 

I also hate how Rachel was always turned into a completely different character with Ross - angry, crying, nervous, petty, insulting, all around very unpleasant after their first brief honeymoon period ("[Now you can play] Scrabble with Monica!" "I missed [Emma laughing] for that stupid hippie!" "I make very bad decisions!" what the hell).  When she wasn't suddenly mooning over Ross, she was mostly happy, assured, confident, sure she was bratty and embarrassed herself, but with Ross she was always turned back into a shaky wreck of a woman, which I hated. Give me Rachel eating cheesecake with Chandler and running in the park like Phoebe over kissing Ross any day. When Rachel wasn't in love with Ross she gave him the pizza girl's number and told him about Emily's message and encouraged him to pursue things with Emily. That shows growth to me, and Rachel was a million times more likable in those moments, when she wasn't suddenly and inexplicably hung up on Ross, for no reason other than the writers rewarding Ross for being snubbed by Rachel in high school.

Ross always regressed to his entitled high school self with Rachel and that shit is the opposite of cute and romantic to me. Nothing in their relationship ever convinced me they were right together, especially not "I got off the plane" (it bums me out how I'm supposed to cheer and forget all their unresolved issues and celebrate that a woman just flushed away her career solely for the man who begged her to give up her job for him, the same man who rarely respected her or her career), and not Ross right afterward cracking a joke about the time he screwed another woman just hours after barging into Rachel's workplace because he thought his timetable mattered more than hers. Absolutely inexcusable). Not even Ross going with Rachel to Paris would have worked for me. Their relationship was dead in the water after he screwed Chloe, and it's sad to me that the writers assassinated Rachel's character over and over to keep shoving her back with their entitled, lying, arrogant, screaming, hypocritical fave. For Ross "career is the most important thing in the world" but for Rachel, career should not matter more than him. For me nothing will make up for Ross screaming orders at Rachel and throwing her shoes past her head, Ross hiding messages from Rachel so she won't have other dating options, Rachel fearfully hiding men from Ross (but it was totally cool for Ross to be in love with multiple women and date Joey's and Chandler's exes), Ross lying about staying married to Rachel and treating her like a thing he owned for 10 years. I hate their twisted abusive bullshit. In my mind Rachel dumped Ross two minutes after the finale (after he cracked another "We were on a break" joke), went to Paris with Emma, and never looked back.

• Love 22

I don't understand why the dress Monica tried on in the dress shop and the dress she bought at Kleinman's were two different dresses.  The bodices were not similar at all!

And why was the band at the wedding Jungle Swing and not The Swing Kings?

• Love 1

Both of those things bugged me too. Monica agreed to let he lady have the dress, but it was not the same one she tried on. Then she won the right to have The Swing Kings and had Jungle Swing instead-couldn't the show producers pay attention to these details? Also, the dress Monica ended up with seemed very different than the sparkly style she seemed to like. Emily also had a completely different dress than the one Monica picked up and wore around her apartment.

• Love 3

I disliked the whole storyline where Chandler and Monica were first seeing each other and didn't want anyone to know, so they threw Joey under the bus and pretended he left his underwear at Monica's apartment, set up a video to film a first date having sex, etc. I understand them wanting to keep it a secret while they were in London, but they were both single adults and it seemed childish for them to keep playing games. It wasn't fair to Joey that his friends though he was a pervert, and not that funny. On another note: when Chandler is going around kissing everyone to cover for kissing Monica, Monica says it's something European and Joey says, How about some sugar Mon Frere? Later of course, Joey is unable to even repeat back a word of French. 

• Love 8

The episode when Rachel finds out that Ross is in love with her has a lot of really annoying moments for Monica. Specifically, there are several scenes where Monica acts like Rachel and Ross are already together and flips out every time Rachel mentions a man she's been seeing and at one point she actually yells "behind my brother's back?!" I'm like, damn girl, be less shrill and creepy, please. Rachel should've run for it right then and never become involved with Ross.

Which also brings to mind all the times the show played Monica and Ross' relationship as too close, like when Monica would sit on Ross' lap or when they did those dance routines as adults. It just introduced an element to the show that they tried to play as awkward but I found creepy, especially when they had Ross make a move on his own cousin in a later season. Just...no.

• Love 3

I don't know if this is a problem with Monica or Courtney, but I felt like so many things Monica did just copied someone else.

Like once at the coffee house in an early season and also when Rachel was saying good-bye, Rachel starts taking shrilly and then Monica does it.  Another time I don't remember who they were picking on, but Monica was sitting on the arm of the couch making cooing noises and pretending to make out with someone but she goes overboard and they look at her funny.  

I have a hard time trying to fill out the bottom of my Friends like list with either Phoebe or Monica.  I really think it's Monica.

I also hate the line Monica gives when she and Phoebe are pulling the wax off their legs and she says something about how the models brain cells are dead because they are stupid.  I understand the writers wrote that garbage but Monica said it.  So there.

• Love 1

A number of things annoy me about Phoebe but I hate the one where she is living with Ross while her fire damaged apartment is being fixed up. She brings massage clients to the house without telling Ross and he tells her he is not comfortable with having strange people in his home. A massage client (the old man) shows up and Ross gives him a massage which was obviously not a good one. Phoebe than says Ross has to agree she can massage him on a weekly basis for 100.00 (she usually charges 80) and proceeds to hurt him during the massage. FIrst off she is living in Ross' apartment for free, she didn't ask about bringing clients in, he told her not to. She could have asked him to give her one weeks worth of money or help her find clients but he didn't really owe her everything.

Also hate it when Phoebe pulls the ears of the other friends to demonstrate how tough she is. None of them ever do anything back and act scared of her but I would pop her one if she did that to me.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Also hate it when Phoebe pulls the ears of the other friends to demonstrate how tough she is. None of them ever do anything back and act scared of her but I would pop her one if she did that to me.

My sister once idly asked who my favorite Friends character was and when I said Phoebe, she gave me the oddest look. Maybe she was afraid I was going to box her ears.  ;-)

• Love 3

Phoebe had some very weird moments that almost put Joey's stupidity to shame at times. I remember when she was trying to get tickets for a String concert and her pushing Ben to be friends with one of Sting's kids. I never got that because: 1. Why would Sting's kid be in a New York public school? 2. She said earlier that Ben was really short and when we saw him later on he is shown to be regular height as the other kids, so her thinking Ben was still 3 made even less sense. 3. She really thought pretending to be Ben's mom was going to work? 

Speaking of odd moments, I still hate the fire alarm episode to this day. First of all, what the hell was powering that fire alarm that it always went off? Second, the fireman saw how destroyed it was and it isn't like fire alarms don't break all the time for whatever reason and building supers have replacements. Why didn't he just get a replacement because he saw how smashed it was. Plus, you are trying to make us believe that after dropping into the garbage, that this fireman heard the muffled sound of the alarm, dug it out and then looked up the apartment name and number. Got lead back into the building to personally deliver the messed up alarm himself and didn't at one point decide to hit the reset himself to shut if off? Come on!

• Love 2