Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Remember – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Critters were under that beard. Lots and lots of critters.

To quote Karen Walker, "honey it looks like you have moose and squirrel in there"   

So Rick's getting the late munchies?  I wonder if he's going for cake or slicing up some salami for a sandwich.

• Love 1

Something somewhere has got to give, this whole town or community or whatnot has to have some creepy dark secret somewhere. It can't be all hot showers and haircuts with nice mc-mansions all in a row.

AWWWW, Judith gets to sleep in a port a crib.

This show is so cheap they used the same one Rick had in his cell at the prison.

If you see construction paper ladybug art, run like hell!

• Love 1

OK, I'm way behind, but the back of the magazine Carl found said "WOLF FIGHT!" Hint?

Yeah, I'm thinking there's going to be some unfair wolves at that fight.

Did Darryl not shower? He still looks like a mess. Isn't that the first thing anyone would want to do during the ZA (you know, after trying to stay alive)?

Given the reaction to Rick shaving, I think they may spread this out.  Next week, Daryl takes a bath.

• Love 5

I can't imagine how hard it would be to get used to sleeping in a real house again after being on the road for so long. Even in the prison and other 'safe' areas there's been some sense of tension and alertness. There'd be no way to just simply let your guard down. I don't blame them for staying together and being suspicious. Though come on Darryl....please shower. I'm sure you smell like at least 6 dead cats and a few walkers by now. Plus, Norman Reedus in a state of undress? Count me in.

• Love 5
(edited)

I love Daryl. He doesn't seem to believe any of this is real.

I think there is a bit of this is the 'home' Rick aspired to.  This is the 'home' that Daryl never thought he could be a part of.  Its a threat to alienate Daryl from his family.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 5

Oh yeah total hookup coming with Rick and blond ponytail.

She's talking about the owl eyes and he's saying yeah...the eyes...while he looks at her boobs.

Which weren't that impressive.