Type keyword(s) to search

Lady Gaga Will Appear In The Next Season Of American Horror Story

• Start Topic

It's not strange to single out whom Gaga didn't thank, especially since one of those people is her fiancé. Chances are plenty of other winners were just as shocked about winning as she was if not more, but they still managed to remember their loved ones.  As for whether her victory over better actors deserves to be "torn apart,"  while I'm a fan, since there were other actors in her category who IMO were much better than her, then she's fair game, as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1
I think she wastes her talent and ruins her message of acceptance by being so violent and gross.

I don't know where to say this, but I'm compelled to say it somewhere: I just saw Lady Gaga on the Academy Awards red carpet, and she was talking about the song she'll be performing which is about rape, and she quoted stats about rape, and says she, herself, has been a victim.

I just don't understand how she justifies doing AHS then. I only watched the first episode of Hotel and I was sickened by the scene of Gaga and her date luring that other couple into sex and then viciously murdering them while they enjoyed it so much. That was too much for me and I didn't consider watching any more episodes. I also gave up on Freak Show because I don't enjoy watching people suffer. But back to my point here - what does Lady Gaga find of redeeming value in Hotel?

the redeeming quality is you have to be good at acting to pull all of that off. She did that and in spades.  She made the vampire both glamorous and deadly all along with being compassionate.  Actually a hard thing for an actor to do.   Most don't realize she went to college for acting and just chose music to surfice until she made it in films or any acting venue

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 1
On 6/2/2016 at 4:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

Has anybody heard what the new season is going be about?

Nope lol. Ryan has not announced it yet. All we have is Evan, Sarah, Gaga, and Angela are coming back.

On 2/28/2016 at 8:26 PM, OpieTaylor said:

I just don't understand how she justifies doing AHS then. I only watched the first episode of Hotel and I was sickened by the scene of Gaga and her date luring that other couple into sex and then viciously murdering them while they enjoyed it so much. That was too much for me and I didn't consider watching any more episodes. I also gave up on Freak Show because I don't enjoy watching people suffer. But back to my point here - what does Lady Gaga find of redeeming value in Hotel?

Well that leaves about two topics we can include in television now.   If you are saying rape, assault,  guns, drugs, bad people, slavery etc are all topics off limits to television then television might as well just die out now.  

• Love 1