Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Alive Day

Venus on Sons of Anarchy is who turned me on to Justified in the first place!

You should see him as a woman.  Terrific!

Oh yes. I am well acquainted with the brilliance that is Venus Van Dam.  I probably talked about nothing else on the Sons of Anarchy boards.  He makes a pretty good looking woman-- I've heard people say he, as Venus, reminds them of Cheryl Hines....

Depending on what one thought of Gemma (I liked her for the most part), Tig had great taste in women.  And he was the only one to ride off into the sunset with the one he loved....But that's a different show and OT here.

• Love 1

That's what happens when you sow seeds of doubt in a garden of assholes...:-)

Tim asking Raylan to say it again so he could write it down was perfect, I just love him!

Missed Art so much! Loved him telling Rachel to quit with that golden years shit, or something to that effect.

Loved seeing Boyd with his big ass glasses on and mine soot on his face. Forgot how good he makes that look.

Edited by Texasmom1970

I'm glad the mercs story is about to run its course fairly quickly. I was thinking Ty would be around all season and be propped up as some deadly, special-ops, mastermind as shows are so often going to do with the idea of anyone being a vet. Instead the 3 are portrayed as semi-competent killers employed by a Big Fish, in other words they have the henchman storylines the characters deserve rather than something more. Good writing, opens the door for a whole mess of unexpetced storylines and surprises as the season unfolds- I'd assumed Ty was going to be more like a Quarles character but right now it doesnt appear that way. Still worried he kills Tim though, that was my death pool bet. Hope I'm wrong!!

For me its the way she talks, and I have never noticed as much as I have this season. I don't know much about the actress, so she may from a holler in KY, but the accent sounds completely fake and awful and the sing/songy way that her voice rises at the end of a sentence, making everything sound like a question, just distracts and bugs me in every one of her scenes.

I'm power-binging my way through the series, which is a rare treasure. One of the few false notes is this accent. I've spent a lot of time in Appalachia, and nobody has this accent. I think she's doing a deep South accent on steroids. I absolutely hate it, with the down-turn thing she does at the end of every sentence.

Plus, she's all about the cleavage in this last season, which bugs.