Type keyword(s) to search

S20: Riker Lynch: Gleeful Contestant

• Start Topic

Ok, Dancing With the Stars -- you have GOT to find a way to keep Riker Lynch on the show like.... every week! That boy can dance!!  He's got him some Hough blood in him.  He entertains with *so* much charm and precision! I have watched this show from day one and my all time favorite celebs are Donny Osmond and Riker Lynch.  I was bummed when Riker and Allison lost!!  But the boy has been on my mind ever since, hoping he'd do a reunion/all star show.  Last week when I saw he was in a trio dance I went happy nuts!! And honey, he did not disappoint last night. Keep that boy on the show SOMEHOW.  I do not watch rewind and rewind and rewind many dances but I do if Riker's in them, his dances do not get erased from my DVR...….. signed,  Over 43 Dance Teacher Me.

• Love 1

I know Riker was considered the ultimate ringer, but last night brought me back to how much I was pulling for him and Allison during S20 and how much I wanted them to win.  I don't follow Riker is his regular life and his music and other endeavors are of no interest to me, but I enjoy him as a dancer very much.  Milo was great in the routine, but there were times I realized I was watching Riker more than I was Milo.

• Love 2

Riker is one of my favorite contestants of all time. I had never heard of him before he did the show. Seeing him last night made me miss him terribly. I wanted that win for him and Allison so bad. Oh well.

• Love 2