Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: And the Great Unwashed

Max and Caroline learn that one of their customers at the diner is a successful photographer who is keeping a secret.

Valerie Harper looked much younger than her 75 years.  Her character didn't tip Caroline for the delivery, but gave a much better tip in encouraging Caroline to find her path. 

How did their show-end money total drop about $1,000?

Edited by Beach Party
  • Love 1
How did their show-end money total drop about $1,000?

I wondered that, too.  Figured something must've gotten cut and it was an oversight.

Another question is, how did Caroline, a so-called "graduate of Wharton," not know you have to sign a photo release granting permission in order for someone to publish or use a photo of you, especially for profit? I think she must've graduated last in her class. They could/should sue Lola's ass up one side and down.

• Love 1
Another question is, how did Caroline, a so-called "graduate of Wharton," not know you have to sign a photo release granting permission in order for someone to publish or use a photo of you, especially for profit? I think she must've graduated last in her class. They could/should sue Lola's ass up one side and down.

Caroline's constant "I'm a Wharton graduate" while showing she's the worst businesswoman in the world is one of the things that made me stop watching this show.

The fantastic chemistry and relationship between Max and Caroline used to carry it, but even that has gone now, in favour of more rubbish jokes and 'Hi everybody!' entrances.

I would agree, based on the few episodes I've seen lately. It's like Caroline has let Max drag her down to Max's level, instead of wanting to pull Max up to hers.