Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E18: Tempus Fugit

Well they cleaned up the mess that was Katrina and Henry.

Still processing, but I can say this was an excellent episode. Very engaging. The Abbie/Crane chemistry was off.the.chain. Even when they were at odds, the chemistry was so strong, palpable.

I'll have more later...

Edited by Enero
  • Love 12

It had to be done. Bye Witch! Won't miss you a little bit. 

I loved how Abbie was pretty much like...'Well, you win some...you lose some Katrina'. 

I knew when Katia started flapping her gums and the way she flapped them, that she got the ax. 

• Love 3

Thank goodness for the end.  Even if we don't get another season, this was a good episode to end the series - the Witnesses and crew are joined again.

I just remembered the Horseman of Death is still alive.  Hopefully, they'll just use the headless version if there is a next season.

Edited by peridot
  • Love 9

Ok is it wrong that my immediate reaction was to literally sing aloud "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"?!? 

Because if it was then I don't wanna be right!

I think we all did.  Finally!  All we need is Headless and we are ready for the real Sleepy Hollow again.

• Love 2

WOW.

I think they read the therapy thread - they listened! We got Evil Katrina AND Dead Katrina!

And yes, I broke out into "Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The wicked Witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaddddd!"

That was the absolute best episode of Sleepy Hollow I've ever seen - even without Katrina dying at the end it would have been up there.. with it it's like Christmas came early!

Awaiting the meltdowns in 3.... 2... 1...

Two minor quibbles: Katrina has never saved Abbie and the hug we were spoiled as being better than the purgatory hug was not. It was a cute hug - but nowhere near on the level of Purgatory's hug.

But I will let that slide.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 6

Ok is it wrong that my immediate reaction was to literally sing aloud "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"?!? 

Yes!! She is dead! Felt sort of bad for Crane. Now he has no one.

Loved Abby in the past and how she was able to beat up the guard. 

Cannot wait till next season. 

• Love 3

It was good but the ending felt kind of rushed.  The frustrating thing about time travel is all of the time that it takes to convince someone that you are a time traveler.  I want Ben Franklin to have his own spin-off series. 

• Love 5

I actually liked Katrina, at least before she went evil. I was even singing that song. I feel a little guilty because Ichabod was so sad

Well instead of Crane Family Drama (CFD), there will now be Crane Family Dead Drama (CFDD). Other than that little nitpick, I thought this was an awesome episode.

• Love 3

Ok is it wrong that my immediate reaction was to literally sing aloud "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead"?!?  Because if it was then I don't wanna be right!

No.

Our long nightmare is over!! ::dancing:: Best episode since S1.

I pray that Force!Ghost!Henry and Ichabod staring at the room for so long doesn't mean something horrible about their survival as spirits.

• Love 1

Oh, that was glorious.  From Abbie kicking that General's ass, her selfie with Crane, to Katrina's exit (at last!), that was everything.  Although I couldn't tell that Crane had actually stabbed her, but he did.  Thank you!!

But is Headless gone?  His main motivation for sticking around was to get Katrina and kill Ichabod but now that she's dead, does he have no purpose anymore?  I know

Neil officially said goodbye on Twitter and he has a new show

but we didn't see what happened to Headless.

Glad as I was that Abbie didn't get too much shitty treatment in the 1700's, I did love her conversations with Franklin.  That dude recognized greatness when he saw it.  And we met Grace again!  

Here's hoping it gets renewed.  I'm definitely in if it is.

• Love 5

All we need is Headless and we are ready for the real Sleepy Hollow again.

He is going to be very deeply pissed about fully, completely dead Katrina.

I feel a little guilty because Ichabod was so sad

I was sad for him. I thought Mison sold Ichabod's loss far more convincingly than his devotion.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 14

I think we all did.  Finally!  All we need is Headless and we are ready for the real Sleepy Hollow again.

If we do get another season, you just know Abraham/Headless is gone be royally pissed to learn that Katrina is dead and at Crane's hand no less. God help us, he will sure enough be out for blood. So I suspect we'll get more whining over Katrina.

• Love 1

So, I usually watch on Hulu next day- shorter commercials, pause/rewind etc, and my antenna does not always cooperate but I figured I would do my part and watch live tonight.  Despite all the missteps I really do love this show and I want a 3rd season.

I love, love, love that Abbie gave 0 fucks when she was in the past and all the mirroring of the pilot episode. 

So many solid Abbie/Ichabod moments but I wish the time travel was a bit more important. 

Still that end gives me hope.  Those 4 are the ones I want to see together!

DH happened to be eating with me when Katrina bit it.  My reaction was a very emphatic "Good."

Him- "Not a fan, huh?"

Me- "Not so much."

Him- "How will the internets react"

Me- "Pretty much the same as me."

Him- "Well, then.  Want to tell me about it?"

Me- "I don't have that kind of time right now."

Him- "You wanted to build a bridge out of her, didn't you?"

Me- "That's why I love you."

• Love 4

What an amazingly bonkers, off the wall episode! Who wrote it, and where were they all season? My adrenaline is pumping like crazy right now. I honestly did not think they would actually kill Katrina. I truly thought they'd find some way to keep her around. #sleepyholla is going crazy over them going through with it. On that note, I think I'm going to avoid Twitter for the rest of the night. I don't think I can handle the rapid Katrina/Ichtrina fans.

• Love 6

Wow! Awesome! She didn't just die. She was killed by Ichabod to save Abbie.

The whole episode was great. Abbie kicking ass and being smart. Stuck up and stuffy Ichabod. Finding allies. The horseman doing his thing. The video. Captain/Lieutenant

Grace Dixon

And the four of them ready for Season 3 (hopefully).

• Love 10

Abbie Mills is the American Dream. Why yes, she is Mr. Franklin.

That was fab. I need to process it a bit more. But the episode moved! and there were more callbacks to the pilot (Abbie 'playing with' the windows in the carriage, the starbucks comments. LOL.

And I think it took me minutes to process that Katrina was gone. I waited to make sure it wasn't a fake-out dream sequence.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Love 14

Oh, that was glorious.  From Abbie kicking that General's ass, her selfie with Crane, to Katrina's exit (at last!), that was everything.  Although I couldn't tell that Crane had actually stabbed her, but he did.  Thank you!!

But is Headless gone?  His main motivation for sticking around was to get Katrina and kill Ichabod but now that she's dead, does he have no purpose anymore?  I know

Neil officially said goodbye on Twitter and he has a new show

but we didn't see what happened to Headless.

Glad as I was that Abbie didn't get too much shitty treatment in the 1700's, I did love her conversations with Franklin.  That dude recognized greatness when he saw it.  And we met Grace again!  

Here's hoping it gets renewed.  I'm definitely in if it is.

All of it got reversed - so Headless is still headless. And since Katrina is now dead - the necklace means we don't need Neil anymore... we'll just have BAMF who is probably going to be on a rampage after Ichabod for killing Katrina (who was going to separate him from the horseman). Now we get BAMF Headless back! Woot!

And can we talk about all of the scenes where Past Ichabod got right in Abbie's face all close and personal? Whew - they had some fight chemistry going on there in full force. The carriage scene kinda made me need some smelling salts.

• Love 9

I was actually tearing up at the end for Ichabod. I felt like Abbie should have hugged him--no matter what Katrina was, he'd loved her once and he'd had to kill her. I'd have liked to have seen her giving him some comfort. He's such a good actor--I could almost physically feel his pain.

If ever he'd needed to know that Katrina was a supernatural creature out of time, her turning gold and disintegrating should do the trick.

• Love 12

If we do get another season, you just know Abraham/Headless is gone be royally pissed to learn that Katrina is dead and at Crane's hand no less. God help us, he will sure enough be out for blood. So I suspect we'll get more whining over Katrina.

Nope - Headless is now Headless again - because Katrina was the only one who could see him with that necklace. Necklace gone - Katrina gone... no more Abraham... no more talking.

BAMF Headless.

• Love 7

What's one way to say to the REAL FANS, we've made a fucking mistake? Have Ichabod KILL his wife to death!! Hell fucking yeah! I'll have more to say tomorrow, but hot damn.

Also, Abbie taking down that Patriot who was gonna torture/abuse her. Boom, she smacks his head against the jail wall. I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.

This was a fabulous episode. If FOX is reading this, you really need to do a season 3. SEASON 3!!!

• Love 22

What a Season One throwback this episode was!   Best.Season.Finale.Ever.    I'm convinced FOX had someone stand at Goffman's back as he wrote this with a gun to his head.  I'm totally convinced because it was EPIC! in every way.  Everything I wanted and even some Jenny and Irving at the end.  Just perfect.

I have to go watch again because SO much happened.  This show sped along at the breakneck pacing I loved and that characterized season one episodes.   It was awesome!   There's got to be a season 3 after this.  It's deserved.

• Love 10

All of it got reversed - so Headless is still headless. And since Katrina is now dead - the necklace means we don't need Neil anymore... we'll just have BAMF who is probably going to be on a rampage after Ichabod for killing Katrina (who was going to separate him from the horseman). Now we get BAMF Headless back! Woot!And can we talk about all of the scenes where Past Ichabod got right in Abbie's face all close and personal? Whew - they had some fight chemistry going on there in full force. The carriage scene kinda made me need some smelling salts.

I was fanning myself. I'm surprised there wasn't smoke coming out of that carriage, cause that was incredibly hot.

• Love 8

Best part--"I came to rescue you" as Abbie stands in an open cell over a soldier's inert body! I loved that she rescued herself!

Eeee this reminded me of Ever After when the Prince arrives after Danielle has saved herself, I'm sure that allusion isn't saying something. 

• Love 3