Type keyword(s) to search

The Royals In The Media: Paparazzi Not Allowed!

I'm disappointed because I really enjoyed watching and talking about the show with you guys, and I wanted to see more of Robert and Willow... but yeah, I'm not interested in having to deal with Eleanor and Jasper, and Liam and Kathryn (and baby). Robert and Willow got a win, and Cyrus got the love of his life back, and the (now series) finale was a fine piece of work. So I'll be content with the series ending there.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2018 at 9:09 PM, EarlGreyTea said:

The writing has been on the wall for quite some time now, but to see it finally canceled was so disappointing. I really enjoyed discussing it with everyone here. I think bringing back Robert was such a great move and, if it had to end, I'm glad it ended with him getting one over on everyone and getting his happy ending with Willow. Also glad we never got to a Jasper/Eleanor wedding, because they became thoroughly insufferable.

Frankly I'm surprised it lasted this long. The ratings were never all that great.

Mark Schwann may be an awful person but he had a knack for getting a low-rated show to last. One Tree Hill was never a ratings juggernaut but it managed to last 8 or 9 years.

Best of luck to the cast, especially Max Brown!