Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Secrets of Storybrooke/Darkness On The Edge Of Town

• Start Topic

So, Storybrooke is going to be some kind of...villain treatment center? Promise to not kill people, and now you don`t have to face any consequences for what you`ve done?

And where the hell is Charming? 

• Love 2

The fact that no one is putting together that a hellbat is released with Rumpel's dagger and Ursala conveniently saw Rumpel and found out where Storybrooke is and wants in and knows  how to defeat the latest monster is making my eye twitch.  They better not fall for this.

• Love 2

Why oh why can't we have a threatening monster who has some higher cognitive function and actually interacts with people and explains why it is angry instead of just acting as a plot device.

• Love 4

Thank you Stacey, I'm using a tablet and can't see the buttons.

Back at that scene at Granny's Diner, Blue was providing more proof of the speculation

that she is really the Sorcerer

• Love 1
(edited)

It makes me crazy that they are making letting villains in seem like the noble thing to do and Charming/Snow wrong for being against it.  Someone call Grumpy to get the lynch mob together.

Rumpel in the trunk?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

Can I just say I'm loving this episode?

I did love the snark, and for me the best was the scene in Ursula's apartment and at the fast food drive through.  Gold was more "rumpled" than ever in that ratty bathrobe!

• Love 1

I like that Regina is, in general, being less of an abusive asshole to Emma.  I can almost squint and see her and Emma as being friends.  Almost.  Now if only she wasn't still so whiny and self righteous about not instantly being granted happiness for starting to showcase basic human decency.  

• Love 3

The monster that wants the darkest heart was after Emma not Regina and Snow doesn't want them to let Cruella and Ursula in. Oh yay! More of the usual "the heroes aren't really that far from the villains." style storytelling. I'm shocked I tell you. 

KOH: Normally, I like the epis better than you, but I'm just not feeling this one. Maybe it's because I'm not keen on them turning Emma evil (or A&E's version of it).