Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Secrets of Storybrooke/Darkness On The Edge Of Town

• Start Topic

Why is no one surprised they're all in the World without Magic?  Shouldn't there be some surprise?

We needed a full episode of Ursula and Rumple living together as roommates.

Yes, please. 

• Love 3

Loved Hook's smile to Emma in the background.

Could one of the fairies tell us what it was like inside the hat?

It would be nice, but they probably won't talk about it until the plot calls for it. 

Nice effect with the smoky dragon. 

"Bad judgment and gin."  Ha!

And why is everyone so absolutely certain that the author controls things?  There's been absolutely no proof of that.  Some proof, please, before all the characters are certain that's the way it is.

And if the author controls everything, why is no one horrified by that?  Because even if I were a "hero," I'd be a little concerned about my apparent complete and utter lack of free will. 

Plus, if the author controls everything, what makes them think the author's going to let them actually do anything he/she doesn't want them to do?

This is pointless and stupid.

• Love 5

Why is Regina shaking so much? Is that afraid Blue?

Maybe it was just the reaction to the power from the hat flowing through the dagger, like the recoil from a gun.

A vodka-fueled sleeping spell came over me during the first hour, but I awoke to the realization that Hook is both Henry's step-grandfather and step-father. Nothing new to you True Believer fans.

Okay. Show back on.

With a very pretty giant beetle. Ack. Are they cockroaches? They move like them.

• Love 1

Night on Bald Mountain.  Mussorsky rules!  This Fantasia bit scared me to death as a kid.  LOVE it!

Could Disney not afford the rights to use the actual music?

• Love 2

Wow, each individual villain is using their specific strengths to achieve a goal as a team? That's something the good guys haven't even been able to accomplish yet.

• Love 3
(edited)

So the Chernabog's going to seek out Emma so it can devour her heart, isn't it?  After all, it's brimming with blackness.

Edited by Mari