Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Secrets of Storybrooke/Darkness On The Edge Of Town

• Start Topic

Welcome to the LIVE CHAT for the Season 4B premiere of Once Upon A TIme!

The topic will open at 7pm ET/6pm CT for the Secrets of Storybrooke special, followed by the one hour premiere, Darkness On The Edge Of Town. Once the show is over, we are asking you to take the conversation to the episode topic, located at this link. We'll give you a heads up when it's time to do so, and after we give the signal, further conversation by posters who have finished viewing the episode will be deleted.

The topic will remain OPEN, so if you are in the Mountain Time Zone or the Pacific Time Zone, posting will be allowed during the show time. The topic will be locked effective midnight ET (11pm CT/10pm MT/9pm PT).

Again, once you have finished watching the episode, we are asking you to relocate your posting to the episode topic. This will help for posters who have NOT seen the episode, as well as make life a little easier for the mods! As always, our standard posting rules will be in effect; respect and civility are expected from everyone.

Thanks, all, enjoy the show!

@aquarian1, @yeswedo, @MostlyC, and

• Love 5

Yes, watching the giant green pickle never gets old.  More pickle, please.

You do realize that at some point Maleficent is going to go dragon again and all we are going to be able to do is think about the actor riding a giant green pickle that is bucking like a mechanical bull.

• Love 6
(edited)

Surprised by all the Emma focus. "Emma represents the audience". Yes, and that's why not giving her enough story removes viewer relevance. She's the bread and butter in all the craziness.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5

Okay, mine started late because local coverage of hockey was apparently very, very important.

Does it mean I have a filthy mind if the pickle thing looked less like a pickle and more . . . suggestive?

• Love 1

He didnt even get into his adopted mother is his step great grandmother and his bio mothers boyfriend was also in love with his paternal grandmother.

Baby steps. We don't want to scare all the potential new viewers away from the show.

Half an hour in and still mostly covering season 1; I wonder if they are going to mention any of the storyline from the last 2 1/2 seasons. However, I won't mind if they show the pickle again.  And again...

• Love 1
(edited)

Freaking love the apple turnover scene. You just knew stuff was about to go down. 1x21 and 1x22 are the best episodes of the show.

An entire segment dedicated to Regina... You all spoke too soon!

Edited by KingOfHearts

Half an hour in and still mostly covering season 1; I wonder if they are going to mention any of the storyline from the last 2 1/2 seasons. However, I won't mind if they show the pickle again.  And again...

I'm thinking they should commission a pilot for the giant green pickle. I'd watch!

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm thinking they should commission a pilot for the giant green pickle. I'd watch!

I might watch, but I'd laugh about 3/4ths of the time.  And possibly feel a little dirty.

And I'd forgotten how truly creepy season 1 Rumple was, despite the over the top Imp persona.

Oh--- season 1 Henry, who was nice to have around.  Too bad you were replaced with a pod person.

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1
(edited)

Every show that sucks can be laid at the feet of the Sopranos and EPs who think that making their villain like Tony Soprano (whatever that means) makes them lovable.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1