Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: An Echolls Family Christmas

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "A holiday poker game at Logan's house gets nasty when Weevil's winnings disappear, leaving Veronica to determine the guilty party before Weevil finds his own way of getting the money back. Meanwhile, Keith helps Lynn Echolls find out who is sending threatening messages to her husband, Aaron, before their big Christmas party."

This is a great one, I had figured out the "where did the money go?" mystery early on but I still enjoy this one. Honestly any time we get more Logan and Weevil onscreen together I'm happy. I love watching them bicker. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had forgotten how good this episode was - it's always been one of my favorites, but re-watching was incredible. The scene between Logan and Veronica - "Annoy tiny blonde one - annoy like the wind!" - is fantastic.

Honestly any time we get more Logan and Weevil onscreen together I'm happy. I love watching them bicker. 

And amen - I honestly wanted these two together more than Logan and Veronica at times...

• Love 2

Love Weevil in this episode, threatening all the other guys and even stealing their stuff, then moving among the rich & powerful like he belonged there. Gotta admire his cojones! But of course, V has to trump him in the end and show up everyone.

Oh and Happy Christmas Aaron! Hope you got the point!

Atomationage I can't figure out the name of the actor that played the young actor with the "painted on" abs

You might know him from Scrubs where he played Keith Dudemeister ("It means 'Master of Dudes'!"), Elliot's some time fiancé.

Edited by John Potts

Well, it seems to be easy to pick out the "villain" in each episode based on who the new people we haven't seen before are.  At least this time there were two to choose from, and yeah, the wide mouth bottle made it easy to figure out.  But still an enjoyable episode.

Hamlin's wife Lisa really had a bad lip job.

So Kane's jealous wife ran the old girlfriend/after marriage affair out of town?

Agree that Logan and Weevil together is gold.

Enough for tonight.  More tomorrow.

Edited by Hanahope
  • Love 2

So many fun moments.

-Logan being all helpful and flirty.

-Veronica busting their balls about how hard it is to play poker (although the card shuffling was very hokey and beneath the show)

-Logan and Duncan's bromance restored.

-Logan just generally being self aware that yeah, he's not a great guy a lot of the time.

-Alpacca.

-"How very dinner theater"

-"ho, ho, HO"

-"looks like a bad guy, smells like a bad guy ..."

And even Keith got things to do. 

• Love 2