Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Impala

• Start Topic

I doubt it will be available for streaming on Netflix until after the new season starts--or at least that's been the pattern with the last couple of seasons--it's a contract/license thing. The studio likes to get all as many DVD sales as they can before they release them for streaming. The disks are available from Netflix right now, though. I would imagine it's the same thing with Amazon Prime--you'll have to pay per episode until after the new season starts and then they'll be free with your Prime membership after that. 

Edited by DittyDotDot

Under the category of "You know you're addicted to Supernatural when...."

It actually crossed my mind to not take a job (3 weeks, excellent pay) the week of 6 Oct, because then I'd be away from my DVR and have to wait until iTunes loaded to do a rewatch.

Then I thought decided that I could survive with JUST the iTunes the next morning.... *sigh* food, clothing, shelter...these things are overrated.

• Love 1

Adorable t-shirt design, even if Sam and Dean's eye color is wrong.  ;-)

tAC44Wl.png

Adorable t-shirt design Part 2:

4R8CZ7y.png

Not-so adorable t-shirt design.  (These aren't official merchandise, which is why I put them here instead of the merch thread.)

N4AIOG4.png

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

*gigglesnort*

From Misha Collins' FB page:

Tonight is the 200th episode party for Supernatural's cast and crew.  200 episodes is about 1600 days of shooting.  That's almost 20,000 hours of shooting.  And over 200 episodes we have used about 1500 liters of fake blood.  Also, in shooting 200 eps, @jarpad & @jensenackles have released about 4800 liters of fart gas into the cabin of the impala.  Any avid fans or SPN cast or crew have any more educational factoids about our 200th ep? Please share. ‪#‎SPNep200stats‬
  • Love 2

I was thinking of starting a Speculation thread for the series finale.  Obviously, we haven't gotten any info on when that might be, but I thought it could be fun for us to talk about how we might like to see the show end.  Also, any clues that we might notice and like to discuss, but not necessarily spoilers.  That would stay in the regular Spoilers and Spec thread.

Anyone interested?

• Love 1

I only mentioned the spoilers because there aren't any yet and won't be for some time (with any luck).  I envisioned a thread like the Spin-Off -- ideas about how the show could/should end.  Something like:

Series Finale Speculation: Will there be peace when they are done?

But if everyone wants to keep it in the Spec w/o Spoilers thread, I'm cool.  :-)

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 2

It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I'm in DC. It's snowing now. I'm flying out at 5pm on the day before Thanksgiving. And returning on the Sunday (by flight) after Thanksgiving. Because, apparently, I WANT TO BE A STATISTIC.  So when  you see "largest number of travelers" or "horrific airport delays" etc... Think of me....

• Love 1

Arrgh. My sympathies Sue. If it helps the forecast in my neck of the woods is for 12-20 centimetres of snow over the next 24 hours. That's 6 to 8 inches for the metric system impaired. Get the shovels!

Sue, Good luck in getting on the plane.  I hope you get where you want to go and have a great time with friends and family.

I'm wishing I felt good enough to go anywhere.  But right now I can only put weight on my foot for about 5 min.  I'm hoping I can find a solution that doesn't mean surgery, and supernatural is my distraction from the pain.  I feel like a big baby or whimp but I guess my tolerance for pain has dropped to zero.  Not use to this at all.  I just hope it gets better soon.

For the record, I don't go looking for these.  I just stumble upon them as I'm looking for other stuff.  I swear!

JPlP1BW.jpg

Hey you entertain us, so go ahead search away, besides we won't tell, so your secret is safe with us! lol

Hey, y'all. Happy Thanksgiving to my American Supernatural fans. In the spirit of the holiday, I would just like to let y'all know that I'm thankful I found this site after TWoP shut down, that this board has some of the coolest mods around, and unquestionably some of the best posters and postings. And also that I don't have to travel anywhere this weekend because the weather sucks.

• Love 1

Officially over the river and thru the woods at Grandma's house. Watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade because my inner 8 year old requires it.

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm also thankful for PTV taking in we refugees from TWOP.

• Love 1

Happy Thanksgiving!

SueB, you'll be happy to know that DC is all blue skies and (relatively) balmy breezes today! And a ghost town, of course. I guess the Dreaded Polar Vortex also left town along with all y'all? :P

All day as the duck has been roasting, I've been thinking that maybe for next year, I'll suggest a John-themed Tgiving, and we can eat a bucket of fried chicken and get drunk with the television blaring instead. Tbh I don't know why I never thought of it before! There was one year that a friend and I ate the defrosted leftovers of this horrible lentil-and-pasta vegan casserole for Thanksgiving, ffs, and we didn't even think to do that then! But I guess where there's life, there's hope. :P

Anyway, I hope that you guys are getting stuffed and drunk and having a nice day!

• Love 2

Dear British and Australian friends....rue meant " full"... Or has a new, naughtier, version of an American Thanksgiving tradition.

Rue...thanks for the heads up. I'm currently recovered from the post dinner food baby watching the Cowboys getting waxed.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 1

Okay, I like that family crest design and I hate criticizing someone's work...but why does it not have Dean's beautiful pearl handled pistol? That thing is as iconic as Baby and The Colt.

Edited by catrox14