Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E10: Brother In Arms

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I've gotta say the only time CT has ever scared me was when he went after Adam. I can't recall clutching my pearls at CT as I find myself doing with Bruno. I just can't with Bruno.

Yeah, the Adam thing was definitely the scariest thing I ever saw on any of these shows. I would be perfectly fine never seeing Bruno again. It also, annoyed Nicole was so up in arms with girls behavior, but not Bruno's because he is part of the stupid "Wolfpack".

Not excusing the bad behavior of this season, but the whole reason why Brynn was almost sent home was because Steven wanted her to go home. Madison and Sylvia never expressed they wanted the other person to go home. Again, not excusing the behavior, but on The Real World it seems like you have to say you don't feel safe or want the person to go home for the producers to even consider it.

I find it interesting how CT is such a fan favorite among people who watch The Real World when he is easily the most violent person to ever be on one of these shows. I would rather be stuck in a room with Bruno, Violetta or Sylvia than CT.

Thanks for remembering the names and situation better than I did. I had forgotten that he wanted Brynn to go home. It seems to me like in older seasons it wasn't even a question - like you DO NOT touch another house-mate or else, but then it sort of morphed over time. Maybe I'm mis-remembering, or maybe the producers got more comfortable showing the violence, as opposed to it not happening. I remember it was a huge deal when they showed the first big slap on the show (Stephen slapping Irene in Seattle).

Regarding CT he used to scare me but I feel like he's mellowed out a lot with age. Violetta or Sylvia I feel like they'd probably just back off if nothing else was said or done to further fuel the fire so I wouldn't fear for my safety really.  On the other hand I would not want to be anywhere near Bruno if there was any chance he was going to go off about something. He seems to totally lose it, and even if you're not the one he's pissed at you might end up being hit by flying furniture.

• Love 1
(edited)

Regarding CT he used to scare me but I feel like he's mellowed out a lot with age. Violetta or Sylvia I feel like they'd probably just back off if nothing else was said or done to further fuel the fire so I wouldn't fear for my safety really.  On the other hand I would not want to be anywhere near Bruno if there was any chance he was going to go off about something. He seems to totally lose it, and even if you're not the one he's pissed at you might end up being hit by flying furniture.

Yeah I agree. Hopefully Bruno mellows with age like CT has. It will be interesting though if Bruno appears on a Challenge if he comes off different after seeing himself on TV.  I remember CT was pretty mellow his first couple Challenge appearance the only person he started arguments with were Leah and Miami Dan.

Thanks for remembering the names and situation better than I did. I had forgotten that he wanted Brynn to go home. It seems to me like in older seasons it wasn't even a question - like you DO NOT touch another house-mate or else, but then it sort of morphed over time. Maybe I'm mis-remembering, or maybe the producers got more comfortable showing the violence, as opposed to it not happening. I remember it was a huge deal when they showed the first big slap on the show (Stephen slapping Irene in Seattle).

I think things really changed with Portland, The Real World was struggling in the ratings and they said everyone who wasn't involved in the Nia/Johnny/Avery fight was allowed to vote if Nia could stay.

Edited by choclatechip45