Type keyword(s) to search

Blood, Sweat & Heels - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I snark about these folks, but I don't want to see anything bad happen to any of them.  I am really sad about Daisy passing.  I was hoping that she would pull through.  My condolences to her family and friends.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm not a usual poster on this site but I wanted to post on the off chance someone in her family might read it. Daisey was such an inspiration to me and she handled her illness with such courage and poise. I've also faced stage 3 cancer and I curled up in a ball and cried a lot. Seeing Daisey made me feel stronger. I hope her family takes some comfort in knowing that her willingness to share her story has made a real difference in my (and others) life. She was a real gift to this world. RIP.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 18

This is heartbreaking and I feel so bad for her parents and all those that loved Daisy (she was so lovable). I could really related to Daisy and her struggles. I have so much admiration for her and how she dealt with life. Daisy was a inspiration and a great role model. My condolences to her friends and family.  I hope someone is checking on Mica.

• Love 6

At the risk of throwing the thread into an off-topic arena, has anyone seen this? Saaphyri (of "Flavor of Love" fame) is spewing some ugly comments about Daisy's father on Instagram. I think the worst of it is: 

I hope your heart was as broken looking at your baby girl suffer as it was for my father to look at his baby girl suffer by your hands due to your greed!

I don't know what went on between Daisy's father and Saaphyri, but damn. 

At the risk of throwing the thread into an off-topic arena, has anyone seen this? Saaphyri (of "Flavor of Love" fame) is spewing some ugly comments about Daisy's father on Instagram. I think the worst of it is:

Oh man...that's pretty vile. I wonder what went down. Isn't her father an attorney?

Wow, this is going back.  Really not the right time for this, no matter what actually happened. 

I liked Daisy on the show, a lot. She was great. I'm so sad that she lost her fight with her illness. Wow.

A reminder to us all to live life as full as we can, and brighten the space we're in.

If there's something you want to do, do it…someplace you want to go, go there….something you want to say, say it -- as long as it doesn't hurt others. 

• Love 2

Even if it's true, you're worrying about something material while this man is grieving.

On another note, WWHL had a Daisy montage on last night's episode.

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 4

I saw a news article the other day saying Melissa was in a car accident with a truck. Her jeep flipped about three times and she has a skull fracture. Wanted to post this here before I forgot.

• Love 1