Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E28: The Mountain

Lemongrab and Finn go on an expedition through the Mountain of Matthew.

Another week, another weird episode. Something about the Earl of Lemongrab and Finn seeing themselves and becoming a microcosm of themselves. Or something. Oh, and Finn felt a little weird seeing Flame Princess working out with Cinnamon Bun, and he needed to follow Lemongrab to the Mountain of Matthew as a bit of a distraction. I bet somebody out there can explain the episode better than I can.

Another week, another weird episode. Something about the Earl of Lemongrab and Finn seeing themselves and becoming a microcosm of themselves. Or something. Oh, and Finn felt a little weird seeing Flame Princess working out with Cinnamon Bun, and he needed to follow Lemongrab to the Mountain of Matthew as a bit of a distraction. I bet somebody out there can explain the episode better than I can.

it reminded me of an Astral Quest. The part where they had to chose seemed to be between a fantasy, a fear/dislike, and the third (not sure how to describe).

it reminded me of an Astral Quest. The part where they had to chose seemed to be between a fantasy, a fear/dislike, and the third (not sure how to describe).

The first was their desire.

Lemongrab sees his creator PB finally accepting him

Finn sees a chance to get back with FP

This also might be the reason why Jake couldn't enter the Mountain, because he is, for the most part, content. He's not wrestling with lovelornness/loneliness (like Finn) or parental issues (like Lemongrab.) He'd just see like a sandwich or something that would make his life a little better, but not change it drastically.

I don't think the second is a fear/dislike. Because Finn doesn't dislike Finncakes, and while he's upset that they might get eaten without him he's not fearful of it. I think the second might be a situation that needs the person.

Lemongrab sees Lemonhope ruining his society, which he could stop if he was there.

Finn sees BMO and Jake unable to eat Finncakes without him, because Finn always gets the first Finncake.

The third is the past, perhaps representing an acceptance of oneself.

Lemongrab sees the old scene of himself (himselves?) fighting over Lemonsweets

Finn sees the butterfly which was one of his past lives (as seen in the season 5 episode The Vault)

Edited by Maximum Taco