Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Finale Live Chat

• Start Topic

Well, it's only been 22 months since this season started, but it's been an honor posting with you all!

Let the crappy clothing commence!

Helen's "basking" reminds me of a lizard on a rock.

Come on folks, we're LIVE!

• Love 1

Can I curse on PTV?  I fucking hate Helen. Criticising Dmitry and Sonji's looks for being repetitive when she is doing the same stupid capes that she has done in two seasons!

Edited by susannot
  • Love 6

Rooting for Dmitry here too!  Sonjia is doing the same old lace crap and I haven't even noticed any of Helen's because I was playing Candy Crush.  Dmitry's looks beautiful!!

Please please please don't make Helen win.  Does she ever shower or wash her hair?

Edited by NYGirl
  • Love 1

What the hell was that circus stuff?  I thought it was a commercial.

Sanjia...ugh...I hate her collection

Yay Zack Posen..the voice of reason

Leighdear...Level 822

OMG Ditry's is beautiful!!  Is Zanna flirting with him?

Edited by NYGirl
  • Love 1

Once again, the camera work SUCKED. I don't care about audience or judges' reaction shots, I'm here to see the fucking clothes. And cut it out with the cheesy FX too. Sooooo annoying. I don't know if they are afraid we will see the crappy construction if they show the stuff up close or what, but how about just letting us see each piece in its entirety?

I'm cranky now.

• Love 2

I won't complain too loud if they give it to Sonjia over Dmitry, but if they give it to Helen, I swear I will CUT a bitch!

Because they only way she wins is if they GIVE it to her.  She certainly has not earned it.

WOOOOO HOOOOO!

• Love 1