Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2

VanillaBear85
  • Start Topic

I just finished the 2nd season and I had to fast forward through the Brody family bullshit. When I enjoy the show I have to watch the entire show, but I dislike the Brody family so much that I could not watch them at all and had to fast-forward. If only Jess, Mike, and the kids would have been off the show this season would have been great.

A drinking game using Abu Nazir? Dead within 20 minutes. I can certainly understand the usage if I was in the CiA, but as a viewer it was rather...expected.

In general, I did enjoy the season, but the Brody's and the constant usage of Abu Nazir was blah. This could have been due to my binge watching..

In general, I did enjoy the season, but the Brody's and the constant usage of Abu Nazir was blah. This could have been due to my binge watching..

If it makes you feel any better, the Brodys and Abu Nazir were just as annoying in real time, too.

I am currently binge watching Homeland and I have a question that I am hoping someone here can answer for me.  In Episode 3 of Season 2 when Basel, the tailor, is running away from Brody in the woods, he ends up getting stabbed by a knife when Brody catches him and tackles him.  Can someone please explain what the hell happened here?  I was so confused by this!  Did Brody stab him by accident when he tackled him to the ground?  How?  Where did this knife come from?  How did Basel just happen to land on it just so?  Was he already stabbed before Brody caught up to him?  Please help!  Thank you!

On 3/24/2020 at 11:22 AM, Alistaire said:

Is the party responsible for the bombing ever definitively identified as Abu Nazir? How could a Muslim unaffiliated with the CIA have gotten close to Brody’s car to move it? In light of events in Season 6, could the responsible party have been Dar Adal?

Well, some group took credit on TV. Not sure they identified themselves with Nazir, but I think the show wanted us to believe it was Nazir's group. Also, did not necessarily have to be Musleim -- the blond woman (who committed suicide with the wine glass) likely was not Muslim. Just anyone upset with the U.S.'s killing of people in the Middle East.