Type keyword(s) to search

S20: Speculation & Confirmed Info!

• Start Topic

Before it starts anyway, I actually think this season is fairly open in terms of who will capture the audience.  Some seasons some people just have unbeatable fanbases from the start and you can already judge the outcome.  These people, I really have no idea.  Most of them have their own thing going on and very few look outrightly horrible.  My only prediction is that Nastia is headed for the finals no matter what and I think she and Rumer will be the two best technical dancers in they seem to be the two that came in with the most natural skill and talent.  Shocking I know that Val and Derek yet again have people with natural talent.   But of course that means nothing in terms of who the audience latches on to.

I predict Charlotte will be out first just due to her and Keo lacking fanbases, but beyond that I don't know.  Suzanne is looking pretty awesome and probably will surprise people.  Michael, Robert, Redfoo, and Noah seem to be getting on fabulously with their partners and are working hard.  They all have fairly big personalities.  Willow we've seen very little of, but she looks decent in the short clip I saw.  Riker has a lot of potential if Allison doesn't do him in with her choreography and lack of ballroom teaching ability.

Chris seems to have the least natural ability of the people I've seen on the livefeed so I don't know if his fans will be there for him or not.

From what I've seen of Chris and Witney she brings out a lot more personality out of him than he has ever shown on The Bachelor so thats a plus but also not really saying much.

Watching that live stream of all the rehearsals has been eye opening.  So far the taped rehearsal of Derek/Nastia was by far the best, some that I expected to be not very good have been pleasant surprises. Redfoo and Emma started off great with their first rehearsal but went downhill fast and now I could see him being one of the early boots. Loved Suzanne and Tony and Noah and Sharna blew me away and boy hes STRONG.

Yeah based purely on their pasts, I presumed Derek and Val would make the finals, before hearing who they were paired with. The guy who always wins, and a guy who's the new "omg overdue" pro and they certainly enjoyed giving the last one, his brother, a win.

Well I was half-right. Val did make the finals and win, but Derek did not make the finals cuz of his injury and all. Still, calling the winner upon the premiere's good.

• Love 1