Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Aloha and Mahalo

• Start Topic

Omg I took my kid to get a trim up at the local hair shop, my dad couldn’t get him in at his barber on short notice.  He’s come out looking like Scote Caan🤣 (Aka Danno).  🙄🤣.  It all good  cuz he is trimmed up and clean cut.  But I was cracking up!!!!!  Goods thing he is only 11 year old and not trying to be a Macgarett/ navy seal!!!!  But he do love that Steve o.  End of last season. It’s  Macgarrett, mom, he’s not dead he’s never dead duh!

Ten years this show has been on and I finally caught an episode the other night.

I didn't even exist when the original was on, but I must have caught reruns in syndication, because I knew the theme song the second it started.

13 hours ago, Mittengirl said:

Of all the women Steve and Danny dated/were interested in, were any of them native Hawaiians?

I don’t think so, but it was never really clear. I know Rachel (from England) & Amber, aka Melissa (from New Jersey), weren’t, as far as Danny was concerned (& I think his hookup in the bar who later died in the car accident after the hookup was from someplace else too). Not positive about Steve.

In case anyone’s interested, the final season (Season 10) DVDs were released this past Friday (2 days ago). Among the usual “extras” (gag reel, deleted scenes, etc.) are the Magnum, P.I. episode which was part of the recent crossover storyline & an interview with Alex O’Loughlin.