Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Jill's Secret

And Jessa - of course- said what SO many other crazy brides say about bridesmaids dresses.  "Something they can wear again."  ROFL.  Has anyone really ever worn a BM dress again?  

I have, but it's not a typical BM dress...more like a sundress I bought at Target that happened to be in the wedding colors.

Nepal Derick was better than Duggarfied Derick,

Yeah, I have to agree that Derrick now comes across as clumsy, awkward, not confident, and he has a gawky, bland, forced sense of humour. It's like he was given some jokes to make, but his delivery stunk.

I remember when she went to Nepal that he appeared confident, still awkward with regards to not being equipped to deal with women. However, I liked the Derrick that rushed forward to give her a hug upon meeting. I feel that the Duggars' ridiculous rules made him start to doubt everything he had previously believed in, like maybe hugging the gal you love, kissing her on the cheek? Poor guy, he just seems so lacking now.

... they have their own laptops. Jessa obviously upgraded to the pink not long ago; I think that was part of her registry. 

Which begs the question - do you think any of the gals surfed the internet and googled their names. I know that is a big no-no, but do you think the Elder Duggars actually controlled their internet use? Especially since the girls were the parents, NOT JB and Michelle.

• Love 1