Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers

halgia
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

The line is "they say she died one winter".

Note the "they say".  Her death is not definitive. 

This is proof positive that J&K and going to fake their deaths and ride off to further adventures in another spinoff.  

Oh, I like that idea!  I’m just not sure Kim is up for one more con.  

Also, another thing about the song Wildfire.  The song says the girl was from Nebraska.  Kim is also from Nebraska.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

That video about fake diamonds is clearly reminding us that Gene 1) has diamonds and 2) knows that they are real. Because I believe that this show ends in Albuquerque, he must go on the run with the diamonds and whatever amount of cash he was able to access in a hurry. He has another set of license plates and a police radio; both can aid him in while he is on the run.

The watches he stole are prob worth quite a bit as well...

So I’m reading that the finale airs tonight on the east coast at 9:00 p.m. and again at 10:38 p.m. Does that mean the finale is one and half hour’s long?  I’m glad to know that, if it’s true.  Is this common knowledge?  I didn’t mention it on the regular thread, since I guess it could be considered a spoiler.  

34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So I’m reading that the finale airs tonight on the east coast at 9:00 p.m. and again at 10:38 p.m. Does that mean the finale is one and half hour’s long?  I’m glad to know that, if it’s true.  Is this common knowledge?  I didn’t mention it on the regular thread, since I guess it could be considered a spoiler.  

I read that this is the longest Ep yet. But 107% of the broadcast will be of that damned d-bag saying High Frive for Wendy’s.

• LOL 2
45 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So I’m reading that the finale airs tonight on the east coast at 9:00 p.m. and again at 10:38 p.m. Does that mean the finale is one and half hour’s long? 

Yes almost 100 mins long 

Edited by SimplexFish
  • Love 1