Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers

halgia
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, I found that if I go to the AMC website and log in on my iPad, with my cable provider, it displays those Extras. 9 in total.  I think they are under category Latest videos.  Hope that helps   If not perhaps someone else will chime in later with better tips for accessing it.  

Got it !  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

I could not tell the 'source' of this vid from Giant Misfit. Not denying it's veracity, just don't know.

Is there an official source of this stuff?

There was a panel discussion yesterday or Saturday night at the Tribeca Film Festival with a few of the actors.  They screened the 8th episode.

The leaks are coming from that screening.  He could be getting pranked by someone who knew the ep was screened but made up spoilers but I think people who did see it would be pushing back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

The leaks are coming from that screening.  He could be getting pranked by someone who knew the ep was screened but made up spoilers but I think people who did see it would be pushing back.

Yeah, what he had to say was pretty much exactly what I read from others on Reddit before AMC brought the hammer down over there with a cease and desist or something. 

"AMC brought the hammer down over there with a cease and desist or something."

Glad they did so.

Frankly shocked they'd do a screening 2+ weeks early. I'm afraid to look at anything online cause some, as my wife would say, JACK WIPE ruins things for us.

(My bride loves to mix metaphors:

Jackass+asswipe=JACK WIPE)

14 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

"AMC brought the hammer down over there with a cease and desist or something."

Glad they did so

I'm not.

AMC caused the problem by treating some fans as more equal than others. I don't see why AMC should then have the legal right to order people who haven't signed any confidentiality agreement from discussing the episode.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

I don't doubt the veracity of the spoiler.  But I find it hard to believe Lalo would send Jimmy or Kim out to kill Gus.  They would be the most unreliable hit people.  Besides, Lalo's true objective is to expose Gus, not kill him.  

1 hour ago, Constantinople said:

AMC caused the problem by treating some fans as more equal than others. 

Please. New Yorkers don't pretend that the rest of us are equals.

image.png.59fbcc9b2321ac7fb0336b3286b448b2.png

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

AMC caused the problem by treating some fans as more equal than others. I don't see why AMC should then have the legal right to order people who haven't signed any confidentiality agreement from discussing the episode.

Agreed. I was speaking more for my own viewing pleasure. In this day and age of people tweeting pics of a cheese danish they are about to consume, as if they invented the damned thing, I find it hard to believe they thought they could keep anything secret. NDA's have a tendency to dissolve in direct relation to the # of participants.

I'm stunned nobody has revealed the entire content of the episode.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

I'm stunned nobody has revealed the entire content of the episode.

There’s a Facebook group out there (that I may or not be part of) that shares the full rundown of the ep.

I live not too far from the festival and wanted to go, but had other plans so I’m somewhat kicking myself. From who I know that went, the spoilers floating around are more or less correct. Interested to see how it actually plays out. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

I don't doubt the veracity of the spoiler.  But I find it hard to believe Lalo would send Jimmy or Kim out to kill Gus.  They would be the most unreliable hit people.  Besides, Lalo's true objective is to expose Gus, not kill him.  

Please. New Yorkers don't pretend that the rest of us are equals.

image.png.59fbcc9b2321ac7fb0336b3286b448b2.png

Most of us know who gets treated better and gets more perks. 😢 

Kim and Jimmy would both be unreliable and terrible hit men.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

Perhaps Lalo assumes whoever he sends will fail, but serve as enough of a distraction to enable him to get evidence of the superlab while the focus is on Gus's house.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Constantinople said:

Perhaps Lalo assumes whoever he sends will fail, but serve as enough of a distraction to enable him to get evidence of the superlab while the focus is on Gus's house.

Could be, but we know the superlab survives and escapes the  attention of the DEA for many more years.

6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Could be, but we know the superlab survives and escapes the  attention of the DEA for many more years.

I don't think the DEA has anything to do with it since Lalo is trying to provide Don Eladio with proof of Gus's superlab, not the DEA. That Lalo ultimately fails to do so doesn't retroactively eliminate his motive for sending Kim or Jimmy to Gus's house.

But we'll see in a few weeks.

(edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 2:39 PM, Constantinople said:

Yes, that makes sense.  

On the flip side, going back to the spoiler video, I don't buy the notion that Gus is going to shoot Lalo in the dark.  Only a fool is going to make a war plan that counts on shooting your enemy in darkness, especially since the sound and flash from their weapon will expose their position.  

Also, here is a video by reviewer Courtney of her experience at the Trbeca Festval.  She does not reveal any information about the upcoming episode.  

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Love 1

I saw Courtney's vid. She did not reveal anything.

Muy cool.

PeterPirate is correctomundo.

Shooting in the dark is not a great thing to do unless one is in DEVGRU and the target is UBL.

Or in the 'less famous' aquatic mammal military units.

Hollywood is usually HORRID when it comes to firearm logic. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't have some ludicrous anti-physics gunplay as a turning point in this fine series.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ctlady said:

I've checked both in Media and SwS back to May to see if this had already posted, but both Brian Cranston and Aaron Paul will be in Episode 10 (whether in person or via flashbacks - not sure)

Fwiw, IMDb also listed BC and AP in the credits of episode 6 before it aired.  

It's almost as if someone is leaking false information in order to mislead us.  

20 minutes ago, PeterPirate said:

Fwiw, IMDb also listed BC and AP in the credits of episode 6 before it aired.  

It's almost as if someone is leaking false information in order to mislead us.  

Yes, I had it on “good authority” that Howard’s wife would be in Ep 8.  So it would appear that some of these sources are either flat wrong or intentionally yanking chains.

29 minutes ago, Lalo Lives said:

So it would appear that some of these sources are either flat wrong or intentionally yanking chains.

I seem to remember on TWOP when someone posted hyper detailed episode "spoilers" for the last batch of Breaking Bad episodes, all of which were completely incorrect.

• Love 1
On 7/13/2022 at 12:46 PM, Lalo Lives said:

Yes, I had it on “good authority” that Howard’s wife would be in Ep 8.  So it would appear that some of these sources are either flat wrong or intentionally yanking chains.

I'm beginning to suspect the source who has been feeding me the possible titles for the new sequel has been leading me on.  

Bothan spies.  Can't trust 'em.  

18 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't know if pictures are spoilers but the promotional pictures for next week's episode are in black and white and include Jeff.  So it looks like we're still with Gene.

It makes sense, though. We’ve all already seen Breaking Bad. They have no interest in telling that story again.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Lalo Lives said:

NEXT EPISODE IS TITLED!!!

wow!

I'm imagining the hue and cry that would erupt if the episode is titled "Breaking Bad" and then focuses on Gene, Jeff, and Marion again instead of the expected Breaking Bad characters. I think there's a nonzero chance that's exactly what's going to happen.

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Dev F said:

I'm imagining the hue and cry that would erupt if the episode is titled "Breaking Bad" and then focuses on Gene, Jeff, and Marion again instead of the expected Breaking Bad characters. I think there's a nonzero chance that's exactly what's going to happen.

Of course it won’t be the actual BB characters because that’s been done. 🤣 Sometimes it’s fun to watch people get triggered, though. 🤣

(edited)

I had the idea of checking each actors IMDb page to see who is credited in up coming episodes.

Carol Burnett (Marion), Pat Healy (the "new" Jeff) and Walter & Jessie are all credited for the next show 06/11.

Walter is credited also 06/12 and the finale 06/13.

Kim is credited in the last three episodes (shes wasn't credited in Nippy) 

da da da dum duuunnnnn 

Edited by SimplexFish
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, SimplexFish said:

I had the idea of checking each actors IMDb page to see who is credited in up coming episodes.

IMDb isn't always accurate before an episode airs.  On Tuesday after this airs?  Probably. But before.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Make of this what you will.  

And we're suppose to see Kim again this ep.  

ETA;  Personally, I think the best song to wind up the Gene story is "Don't Fear the Reaper".

Edited by PeterPirate

Like most people, I don’t want any spoilers. But the show is so good I don’t think it would ruin my experience too much to know things like songs or cast members AT THIS POINT.

But the Howard thing, Nacho, Lalo, all those things I would NOT want to know. But it is MY responsibility to keep my eyes and ears shut if I don’t want my parade peed on.

There are SOME people in my life who want to know everything in advance. Someone who may or may not be related to me by spousal type marriage always cheats. I gave her Day of The Jackal (that’s me, Mr. Romance) to read 40 years ago. I tore out the last few pages so she could not cheat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/29/2022 at 9:58 AM, SimplexFish said:

Walter is credited also 06/12 and the finale 06/13.

It's true. Bob Odenkirk was on The View (reason I watched) today and he said that Walter and Jessie will be seen more in the upcoming episodes. No details.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ms Lark said:

It's true. Bob Odenkirk was on The View (reason I watched) today and he said that Walter and Jessie will be seen more in the upcoming episodes. No details.

I read that they would appear again but individually. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Odenkirk (on The View) also said Carol Burnett plays a big role in the last two episodes. (ok, I rewatched and he said her part is "substantial")

Assuming that this is correct and not a misdirect by Odenkirk…

I think that Marion and her computer’s search bar will prove troublesome for Gene. Jeffy agreed that targeted the cancer-stricken man wasn’t a great idea. If he decides to confess any of it to Marion, she will protect her son.

Of course, I’m always wrong about these things.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

A Redditor claims that in the German-dubbed version of the "Breaking Bad" episode, Gene's mysterious inaudible phone call to Florida is more audible -- at least, part of it is -- and that these are Odenkirk's intelligible lines translated into English: 

"You have no idea what I did or didn't do, okay? Why don't you turn yourself in? You don't have to be considerate of me. I can only be hanged once. Okay, look, Kim, why are we even talking about this? We're both too smart..."

https://www.reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/weu97h/the_inaudible_conversation_in_the_phone_booth_is/

Edited by Simon Boccanegra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 8/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, Simon Boccanegra said:

A Redditor claims that in the German-dubbed version of the "Breaking Bad" episode, Gene's mysterious inaudible phone call to Florida is more audible -- at least, part of it is -- and that these are Odenkirk's intelligible lines translated into English: 

"You have no idea what I did or didn't do, okay? Why don't you turn yourself in? You don't have to be considerate of me. I can only be hanged once. Okay, look, Kim, why are we even talking about this? We're both too smart..."

https://www.reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/weu97h/the_inaudible_conversation_in_the_phone_booth_is/

Ok.  I was under the impression that he did speak with Kim.  It seems some interpreted that scene as Gene not being able to reach Kim. I thought he did reach her.  His outburst seemed over the top for a call where he didn’t get through.  

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ok.  I was under the impression that he did speak with Kim.  It seems some interpreted that scene as Gene not being able to reach Kim. I thought he did reach her.  His outburst seemed over the top for a call where he didn’t get through.  

For the record, when I speak with customer service, I often react this way.

para espanol, markay dinko (what it sounds like to me)

if you’d like to speak to a mammal, press, 17

if you’d like to stay on for a brief survey at the end of your call, hit the pound sign

if you’d like to BANG BANG CRASH BANG OOOF CRUNCH DAMMIT RICKIN FRACKINBANGBANG BANG! SLAM WHEW…..

(out of breath…..whewff) ahh, my shin!

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure if it’s fake,but regardless, who is speaking?

Huell. And I’m pretty sure the “gotta do it” is from that Breaking Bad episode when he decided to lay down on Walt’s big roomful of money. So unless it proves otherwise, I vote fake.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure if it’s fake,but regardless, who is speaking?

The Kim part is from Bagman, when she objected to Saul's decision to carry Lalo's money through the desert.  

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Useful 1
On 8/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone recall what Rhea was saying about the finale last night?  She said it was respectful to BCS fans. What does that mean?

That usually means we're all going to hate it. Although I hope she didn't call it "a love letter to the fans", because that particular phrase is a clear indicator that it will be utter dreck, with everyone acting out of character and either dead or miserable at the end.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1