Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: And the Crime Ring

Max and Caroline are arrested for breaking into a cute guy's apartment to retrieve some rings Caroline left there after she spent the night.

Caroline shouldn't have been jealous over not being asked first to be maid of honor.  Max has lived in the building with Sophie years longer.

Their bank account total went down $10K.  That total included their small business loan.  Hopefully the $10K is bail they'll get back.

Max has lived in the building with Sophie years longer.

Sophie moved into the building in the middle of season one. She met both Girls at the same time.

It's not surprising that Sophie wouldn't ask Caroline to be her maid of honor, or a bridesmaid, or a parking attendant - she never liked her, though it was always played for laughs. But she's not exactly besties with Max, either, so for her to ask Max suggests either (a) Sophie has no other friends, or (b) we just need a contrived reason for Max (and Caroline) to be directly involved in the wedding.

Edited by Chicken Wing

Sophie has always liked Max.  I think she makes a dig at Caroline each episode.  I was so frustrated when Caroline tried to escape, when they were about to be freed.

Overall, I think this was a pretty decent episode.