Type keyword(s) to search

Agent Carter and the MCU: A Timely Thread

Following season 3 of Agents of SHIELD we know Isodyne Energy was part of a secret American arm Hydra science and research firm. With the Hydra reveal, assuming we are caught up with the Agents of SHIELD we continue with  the retcon of Hydra. It was not a Red Skull/Nazi thing but much older and secret organization. The Red Skull just took his wing public in Germany like the wing inside of SHIELD and America did in The Winter soldier. 

While he doesn't know there will be a SHIELD coming out of the SSR like the OSS became the CIA in real life, or at least he hasn't said so, my guess is that Chief Thompson is being recruited for the upcoming SHIELD arm of Hydra by FBI Agent/Hydra Vernon Masters who seems to be his mentor like Agent Garret was to Agent Ward. 

Now Dottie before the reveal I thought did she just turn mercenary after her boss was captured but now I am thinking she is still a Leviathan Agent working against Hydra and will work with or try to guide Agent Carter towards the reveal of Isodyne

Here's something I was thinking about: in Avengers 1 the World Security Council is the oversight comittee of SHIELD. So is this season's "council" of terrible white men the predecessor to that one? Which to be fair is less white but not less terrible? And if yes, what the hell will happen to make Peggy and the SSR get in bed with them? Could we see it in this season or are they just trying to make us wonder? Hmmn.

Here's something I was thinking about: in Avengers 1 the World Security Council is the oversight comittee of SHIELD. So is this season's "council" of terrible white men the predecessor to that one? Which to be fair is less white but not less terrible? And if yes, what the hell will happen to make Peggy and the SSR get in bed with them? Could we see it in this season or are they just trying to make us wonder? Hmmn.

The OSS did turn into a fairly nakedly political hotbed of interested rich white guys, so that would work.

• Love 1