Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Our Little Family

I might be over-tired and a bit delirious, but when Michelle said 'a lollipop would come out' if Cate (or CeCe/I can tell them apart but forget their names) went poop, and the girl said 'that scares me,' I lost it. Tears down my face. Also when one of the girls was crying for Michelle while Uncle J babysat, and he put a scooter in her way and she fell over it? Never not funny. Had to rewind a few times.

Seems like Michelle got the memo regarding it seeming as though she didn't like Dan or find him funny. She laughed at pretty much everything he said tonight.

"TV fans!" Thanks Michelle for the laugh. I realize 'tv fans' was used in the viewer's question, but still. Good one.

• Like 1

Those kids are very smart!  Imagine 3 year olds asking questions and giving answers and Dan said Jack is Jack, he is not fed lines.  He is a hammy Hamill!  LOL  I thought Michelle was the most relaxed I have seen her and I have never thought there was friction between her and Dan, they get along great and are happy.  I was glad they clarified the picture taking at the Lincoln Memorial as I didn't know cameras weren't allowed at the top and they weren't well known then and still may not be if you don't watch the TLC network.  Dan has a quick wit and Jack has picked up on it.  Michelle is no slouch either and rolls with the punches with 3 small kids.  

• Like 1

I never thought there was friction between Michelle and Dan either.  It's more like indifference, which I've always been told is the opposite of love.

I just finally watched the episode when they visited the Roloff's.  Those Hamill kids are really obnoxious.  How many times does Jack need to say chicken poop?  He acts like he's 3.  The twins do nothing but whine.  When they were sticking those peacock feathers in everyone's faces, I wanted to slap them.

Someone, someday will get sick of Jack's smart mouth, and shut it up for him.

Edited by Honey

I never thought there was friction between Michelle and Dan either. 

Yeah no, I never really saw it either.  Just seems like she was laughing 'with' him way more than normal. 

• Like 2

I think they read some online commentary before the season wrap show and wanted to try to change viewer perception.  I agree Jack acts closer to three than six.  I don't know why they want to say their son is a smart mouth when people who work on these shows say the kids are all fed lines.  I presume they are following the producer's direction to try to maintain the facade of reality.  I should hope the three year olds could answer some questions.  The ones at my grandson's preschool carry on actual conversations with adults. 

I think they read some online commentary before the season wrap show and wanted to try to change viewer perception.  I agree Jack acts closer to three than six.  I don't know why they want to say their son is a smart mouth when people who work on these shows say the kids are all fed lines.  I presume they are following the producer's direction to try to maintain the facade of reality.  I should hope the three year olds could answer some questions.  The ones at my grandson's preschool carry on actual conversations with adults. 

I think they read some feedback too especially about the picture taking fit Michelle threw!  

I guess the other little family didn't get the memo their kids should be carrying on conversations by now!

First time poster here to say, I can't help it either ... I love this show. Especially the twins. I would watch a show just of them rolling grapes to each other. They are adorable. Jack? Not so much. Hopefully the girls keep their natural sweetness, which Jack seems to have lost.